Pages:
Author

Topic: Official CedarTec Topic - New ASIC [Scam?] - page 13. (Read 43029 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cant believe this thread is still alive lmao
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
im quite disappointed, i will no longer be posting until publicly verifiable stats are up.

(not saying i believe they are a scam, just not worth the effort to defend them and challenge the obnoxious personality's here.)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Easy, he was trying to help. There's a calmer way of delivering the message. Flip your lid at the scammers not those wise enough not to fall for this scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lol those pictures are hilarious. The processors are sitting on top of resistors.

Check out this real FPGA photo - link below.   See the metal leads for the I/O channels aligned around all sides of the spartan 6?. ASICs are the same. Now look at the pic in the first post again where they have 10 of them on the board.

WTF is that even supposed to mean? There are MANY MANY different package types that don't involve the pins being located around the perimeter. There's no such thing as an "ASIC package". They can be put in any suitable package, and the exterior packaging has absolutely NOTHING with the function of the chip itself.

Both QFN package type AND BGA type, which are what's being used by the major SHA256 ASIC designers right now, are mounted without any leads visible around the perimeter. Your post is completely full of fail.

There's PLENTY of evidence of a scam here. Package type is not among it.
Activity: 205
Lol those pictures are hilarious. The processors are sitting on top of resistors.

Check out this real FPGA photo - link below.   See the metal leads for the I/O channels aligned around all sides of the spartan 6?. ASICs are the same. Now look at the pic in the first post again where they have 10 of them on the board.

http://www.keteu.org/img/pandadaq_fpga_integ.jpg
What's that mean in normal talk?

- This is a case of fraud.
Activity: 224
What's that mean in normal talk?
Activity: 201
هذا هو عملية احتيال

lol. I was waiting for someone to put this
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
لم جوجل ترجمة لا تعمل بشكل جيد على هذا. يرجى المحاولة مرة أخرى

ههههههه شو جوجل صارت اترجم من الانجليزية للهجة الشامية؟
KS
Activity: 448
أنا اجيت ابحت عن شركتك الخيالية اليوم وما حدا سمع فيها من قبل. مريت بحي ابو سمرة وسألت الناس بالجامع القديم. يا عيب الشوم عليك يا سافل. تفو على شكلك  

Too much knefeh. It's heavy food. Can't blame Google for that (though they should eat more fattouche with their meals, they wouldn't feel so heavy after - then again I'm not sure it really goes well with knefeh; probably should stick with fish then! Smiley ).
Activity: 201
أنا اجيت ابحت عن شركتك الخيالية اليوم وما حدا سمع فيها من قبل. مريت بحي ابو سمرة وسألت الناس بالجامع القديم. يا عيب الشوم عليك يا سافل. تفو على شكلك 

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

I was considering a pre-order hoped they would show something new and provide proof, I guess we gotta wait until august.  Bfl may beat them lol

Take care of this guy.... I think he is a troll...

99% sure he is. 100% sure Anonymousg64 is. They are Cedertec, new to the forum for this thread and supposed investors, constantly suggesting doubt in the fact this is a scam and asking for more time for this to be proven.

It just fuels interest and keeps the scam alive.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was considering a pre-order hoped they would show something new and provide proof, I guess we gotta wait until august.  Bfl may beat them lol

Take care of this guy.... I think he is a troll...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have requested one more time my bitcoins to this guys, according their new policy refund (..."Also we have decided to take refunds from
our first customers"...). If this is another joke, I will confirm it in 48 hrs.
I was considering a pre-order hoped they would show something new and provide proof, I guess we gotta wait until august.  Bfl may beat them lol

Dude, unless you're tight with BFL_Josh, or have something he wants like an online magazine with huge readership for his own pr purposes, you are unlikely to see a BFL miner for a very long time, after which unless you are mining for the purpose of aiding the Bitcoin movement and it's security.

The BFL pre-orderers are already discovering that.

Best wait until the Avalon chips are here and on a proven stable board. There will be many resellers then. Failing that stand back and follow more efficient chip development a that I the only other route into mining aside fiture cooperatives.

If you want to profit, then either make or buy something for resale and ask for Bitcoins as payment.

Failing that give your bitcoins to someone trusted, as I doubt you can help yourself.
Activity: 308
I was considering a pre-order hoped they would show something new and provide proof, I guess we gotta wait until august.  Bfl may beat them lol

shill or just thick as a brick?

this is so frustrating, when I saw the first post I was thinking, I really hope no-one falls for this.
Activity: 266
Guys they upped the price and moved shipping date to August

Meaning they can get more money before disappearing, good plan!

makes good business sense Smiley

Seriously, they need to be banned from this forum as they have been on the other forums, their Anonymousg64 account as well.

This is indefensible, I'm just glad that they get called out immediately after posting their shit.

I genuinely was expecting them to up their game. Still three months on photoshop, and a new camcorder; they should be pros by that time. Tongue

Remember their site is live and taking payments without any proof of concept and proven fraudulent previous attempts of acquiring funds by deception.

--
They can only be delisted if you complain to the authorities, here's how;

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/9110

http://www.econsumer.gov/english/

Act sooner, rather than later.
KS
Activity: 448
Guys they upped the price and moved shipping date to August

Meaning they can get more money before disappearing, good plan!

makes good business sense Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: