Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 11. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Also maybe the developer should target some asian markets? They seem to be big into the gaming coins. Just a suggestion Smiley
Anyone know the slack invite url?
Hi everyone,

My name is Tom and I got into Bitcoin in 2013 working as hardware repair guy for a mining operation in Michigan. Last year I started getting into Alt-Coins and XP Coin took my notice about a month ago. I went to school for Digital Animation and Game Design at Ferris State University and moved out to San Francisco to try to break into the business in 2010. Unfortunately I wasn't able to, but I did end up transitioning into the Tech industry successfully while I was living there.

I have some pretty good graphic design capabilities and know how to use 3D Studio Max and Maya to create simple animations and complex 3D models. I'm also good with Photoshop and have some experience designing  websites although I no where near the level of a true professional web designer. I can do a decent job if I have a template to work off of. An example would be this website I made for my comic book podcast Pencil and Ink Reviews: http://www.pencilandinkreviews.com/

I saw you are looking for someone who might be able to make a website for XP Coin. I am heavily invested in this coin and would like to help if I can and if the developer is interested. I am currently about to start using the coin for a pen and paper like wrestling game called Ultimate Online Wrestling where users role play as a fighter set in a world where wrestling is actually real. Users will create SteemIt accounts and download XP Coin Wallets for there characters and post links to there role play's for each wrestling card on my UOW websites forum. For every role play that they write for there character they will recieve XP Coin reward personally from me and also have a chance for our community and the SteemIt community to upvote there creative writing submission.

They will also receive an XP Coin bonus if they defeat there opponent.

I'm hoping getting some actual case use going for this coin will show that it's a viable coin for gaming. Anyway you can reach me at [email protected] or on here.

Hope to hear something back soon,

Tom

This sounds like a great idea Tom!! A new website would be awesome. Your website design looks pretty good btw. I also like the idea about the wrestling game Smiley Another thing is the front Ann page of this thread needs some graphics, more information and just a better design IMO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 416
Hi everyone,

My name is Tom and I got into Bitcoin in 2013 working as hardware repair guy for a mining operation in Michigan. Last year I started getting into Alt-Coins and XP Coin took my notice about a month ago. I went to school for Digital Animation and Game Design at Ferris State University and moved out to San Francisco to try to break into the business in 2010. Unfortunately I wasn't able to, but I did end up transitioning into the Tech industry successfully while I was living there.

I have some pretty good graphic design capabilities and know how to use 3D Studio Max and Maya to create simple animations and complex 3D models. I'm also good with Photoshop and have some experience designing  websites although I no where near the level of a true professional web designer. I can do a decent job if I have a template to work off of. An example would be this website I made for my comic book podcast Pencil and Ink Reviews: http://www.pencilandinkreviews.com/

I saw you are looking for someone who might be able to make a website for XP Coin. I am heavily invested in this coin and would like to help if I can and if the developer is interested. I am currently about to start using the coin for a pen and paper like wrestling game called Ultimate Online Wrestling where users role play as a fighter set in a world where wrestling is actually real. Users will create SteemIt accounts and download XP Coin Wallets for there characters and post links to there role play's for each wrestling card on my UOW websites forum. For every role play that they write for there character they will recieve XP Coin reward personally from me and also have a chance for our community and the SteemIt community to upvote there creative writing submission.

I'm hoping getting some actual case use going for this coin will show that it's a viable coin for gaming. Anyway you can reach me at [email protected] or on here.

Tom

Thx Tom for your interest in XP. Please send PM to Evangelo for slack invite so that we could discuss about future of XP

By the way. Wrestling could be a good game to start using XP
Activity: 8
Hi everyone,

Tom
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
People really need to realize that this is such a good investment.  Games are so important in life to a lot of people.  And the purpose of this coin is good.

So don't miss this opportunity people while the price is still cheap.  Cause this market is going up!!!

Buy and hold your coins for the long run!!!   Cool
Activity: 270
I know, noob here Smiley But I justed wanted to say I see something in this coin and could go big. Invested a litte bit and going to invest more if good news comes.

Just saw the supply being shown on coinmarketcap. I agree on trying to slim the supply down big time! Is this possible?

Mr Evangelo, maybe you can give an update. Any progress with the website and new development?

Thanks!

Yes, I've spoken with different devs, and a swap seems like our most viable option. However, like most of you know, we would have equally a tough road ahead of us, not sure if the swapping service comes with a wallet like the ones we have which already includes a POS. However, those of you who are XP supporters for the long term, I encourage you all to join us on slack, perhaps we could vote on the issue at hand for see where out path for XP leads.
Activity: 270
Hello MR.Evangelo
maybe you already know this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annopenbeta-firstbloodio-come-play-1st-esports-competition-platform-1543891

Chinese gaming crypto currency firstblood.
Maybe we can check this.

Interesting, however, how can this benefit XP supporters?
Activity: 5
I know, noob here Smiley But I justed wanted to say I see something in this coin and could go big. Invested a litte bit and going to invest more if good news comes.

Just saw the supply being shown on coinmarketcap. I agree on trying to slim the supply down big time! Is this possible?

Mr Evangelo, maybe you can give an update. Any progress with the website and new development?

Thanks!
Activity: 9
Has this coin ever been changed? Which platform is available for trading now?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/#markets

Also coinExchange supports it
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Has this coin ever been changed? Which platform is available for trading now?
Activity: 20
Hello MR.Evangelo
maybe you already know this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annopenbeta-firstbloodio-come-play-1st-esports-competition-platform-1543891

Chinese gaming crypto currency firstblood.
Maybe we can check this.
Activity: 69

For they want to decipher a coin that neither mining information has that would be the main one, they are starting the house by the roof, all speak but nobody does not say anything interesting, after all what comes here to do if supposedly and help others aus and nor Potatoes come to plant I am still waiting for someone to have the decency to say which pool is mining this coin because if it has no value at least that if volume volume ...... thanks ... Angry

Can you try not to use google translate next time, maybe we might understand you better
Activity: 294

For they want to decipher a coin that neither mining information has that would be the main one, they are starting the house by the roof, all speak but nobody does not say anything interesting, after all what comes here to do if supposedly and help others aus and nor Potatoes come to plant I am still waiting for someone to have the decency to say which pool is mining this coin because if it has no value at least that if volume volume ...... thanks ... Angry
Activity: 217

This revived project has perked my curiosity.

Is it possible to substantially reduce the number of coins in existence currently by folding all the current coins in circulation into for example 1/1000th of what they are now? (so if you own 100,000 coins, they will fold into 100, but still obviously of the same worth). The billions of coins in existence is ridiculous and will never allow this coin to gain any sort of adoption/traction.

Along with this change we then capping it at a more reasonable limit, say, no more than 100 million, obviously also substantially reduce the rewards per block and remove the 50 billion coins set aside by the founder?

I can't see this coin gaining much traction without the above happening in some way.

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.

strongly agree:  supply should be reduced by 60% at least..

How would you do that?

easy: make SWAP

What happens to the poeple who don't hear about it and don't swap?
Exchange will do that and wallets upgraded as per SOP.. XP and XCT both are my favorite coins
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Is it possible to substantially reduce the number of coins in existence currently by folding all the current coins in circulation into for example 1/1000th of what they are now? (so if you own 100,000 coins, they will fold into 100, but still obviously of the same worth). The billions of coins in existence is ridiculous and will never allow this coin to gain any sort of adoption/traction.

Along with this change we then capping it at a more reasonable limit, say, no more than 100 million, obviously also substantially reduce the rewards per block and remove the 50 billion coins set aside by the founder?

I can't see this coin gaining much traction without the above happening in some way.

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.

strongly agree:  supply should be reduced by 60% at least..

How would you do that?

What happens to the poeple who don't hear about it and don't swap?
UGC
Activity: 266

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.

How would you do that?

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

How would you do that?
Activity: 217

Pages:
Jump to: