Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 7. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
when you are going to burn unsold coins ?  after burning how many coins total coins and available supply? please update other exchanges
Activity: 32
Hi guys,

Is it feasible to cpu or gpu mine xp by using the xp wallet and configuring the xp.conf file accoringly?

Thank you
Activity: 37
I think you should display something on your website.
Such as "Comming soon!"

keeping the error displayed on the homepage makes the visitor misunderstand that the project is over
Thank you for your help friendy2!

I got it working and syncing.

I wish speedy recovery to the developer and good luck to the new dev team!
Activity: 9
Hi,

Thank you friendy2!

Can I also cpu mine XP with the XP.conf already in the appdata folder? Should I add the addonodes in the .conf file from here: https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XP

I am not mining , you can try it , I have not seen any reply from other members who are mining, may be someone can help.
Hi,

Thank you friendy2!

Can I also cpu mine XP with the XP.conf already in the appdata folder? Should I add the addonodes in the .conf file from here: https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/XP
Activity: 9
Hello,

I am searching for a wallet. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Here is the link for windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

Bootstrap help speed up your sync: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

Bootstrap is a rar file, not ZIP file. so down load  http://www.7-zip.org/   

once the wallet loads. close it down.

now download the Bootstrap.

there are four files

database, blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and peers

pull up your xp file

search>%appdata%/x  should see the XP file

open and delete the same files in the folders and replace with the bootstrap files.

restart wallet.  it may look like its not working but let leave it alone!! it will open and start syncing.

add money and stake. I assume the more money you have the better mining results you will have. However, considering not many are doing this, the payouts should be good.

lets us know how often your getting paid based on the amount you hold...dont need to be specific. ball part figure would be nice.

from what i gathered a few guys are working on it. I hope they can give us some updates. I dont mind helping but would like to know some milestones.

No sense spreading the word , if it will be another year before we see some news.

laters

Hello,

I am searching for a wallet. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
The dev is manipulating every market so give up this project does not make sense the dev own more than half of the coins and is burning the market and nois here debating about something that will not bring us any future

As original founder I give control to Evangelo and his new team to professionally take care of XP and grow XP as a digital currency and utility coin. Due to personal health problems I am unable to continue with XP. 35 billion coins from the original premine have been sent to the new development team today 27-6-2017 so that they have a large amount of XP to stake and support the coin - the rest of the premine will be distributed according to the wishes of the new development team. Good luck!

The original wallet will no longer be staked and no coins will be sold from the premine (so that others can compete for the stake), as above the original premine will be distributed in accordance with the wishes of the community.

I have sold some of my personal stake in XP but still have a personal wallet with 5 billion XP in support of the project which will not be sold! I hope that clarifies the position. Hopefully the rest of the premine will be distributed equally between the new community team Smiley

Good luck in taking XP forward!

I wish you a speedy recovery.
i also hope the new Dev team will make something of my 14mil XP. or should i buy more?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Evangelo,
Just a warm hart here.....
Please keep this forum regulated updated in the efforts your team is trying or doing to accomplish.
It will make everybody positive in making this coin to work.
If there are big time gaps in the news about the progress, a lot of people get worried and get unsure about the XP coin.
Which is totally not necessarry.
If you need help in any way, don't hasitate to ask here at the forum....there will be allways people to help youre team further here.

Regulare updates are motivating the rest off us.

Just a positive addon  Wink Wink
Regards and keep up the good work....and....the amount of the sell orders are dropping...pffffff..
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Activity: 270
Hello everyone, we are currently working on some solutions for the stake mining, those of you who continue to be hopeful without writing over emotional posts we appreciate you dearly as we are working as fast as possible for a solution to the matter. Those of you who are posting recklessly if you wish to no longer support the coin then by all means you may dump as you please as we are not holding you captive. Programing is a processes that sometimes take times depending on how the code is written. XP is heavily modified with a mix of sha and scrypt algorithm which is able to provide POW/POS. We will give you an update when we've a solution for this, also litecoin .10 is on the table for faster syncing as that has been another concern. I'll post again with more news soon as it becomes available.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
This coin had everything for sure, more then the DEV, is doing and with this amount of coins that burned by manipulating the market is difficult, it has been more than 5 days that we can not mine and negotiate the currency is complicated with The discharge of all billion of coins that are more than 40% of the mountain flee this coin trash I do not recommend

I think it has a lot of potential this coin but I do not see it viable having the large number of coins staking the DEV, we must thank the new members the work they are doing but if they want the project to succeed and get ahead they have to find a solution .

A burning of the currencies would reduce the total supply and would add a lot of value, if it raises well it can go far.

Again thank the new team for the work, the coin was dead and it seems that now breathes softly.

Regards!

+1 Indeed, a lower supply will help in price increase. Also some giveaways will help spread the word arround.
Activity: 322
BTMEN
This coin had everything for sure, more then the DEV, is doing and with this amount of coins that burned by manipulating the market is difficult, it has been more than 5 days that we can not mine and negotiate the currency is complicated with The discharge of all billion of coins that are more than 40% of the mountain flee this coin trash I do not recommend

I think it has a lot of potential this coin but I do not see it viable having the large number of coins staking the DEV, we must thank the new members the work they are doing but if they want the project to succeed and get ahead they have to find a solution .

A burning of the currencies would reduce the total supply and would add a lot of value, if it raises well it can go far.

Again thank the new team for the work, the coin was dead and it seems that now breathes softly.

Regards!
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In the beginning of June I was one of the little guys trusting this will go somewhere.

Now 4 weeks waiting. A promising new adventure is unfolding before us.

I appreciate everyone for liking games like I did. I grew up in my childhood and teen years playing Role Playing Games. All playstation RPG games played 200 plus RPG games.

So happy my dream is unfolding with all your gamer friends.

We are gonna earn money. Glad to be in all of your guys orbits.

I hope this will be a great adventure for us all!!!

Cheers,
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
The dev is manipulating every market so give up this project does not make sense the dev own more than half of the coins and is burning the market and nois here debating about something that will not bring us any future

As original founder I give control to Evangelo and his new team to professionally take care of XP and grow XP as a digital currency and utility coin. Due to personal health problems I am unable to continue with XP. 35 billion coins from the original premine have been sent to the new development team today 27-6-2017 so that they have a large amount of XP to stake and support the coin - the rest of the premine will be distributed according to the wishes of the new development team. Good luck!

The original wallet will no longer be staked and no coins will be sold from the premine (so that others can compete for the stake), as above the original premine will be distributed in accordance with the wishes of the community.

I have sold some of my personal stake in XP but still have a personal wallet with 5 billion XP in support of the project which will not be sold! I hope that clarifies the position. Hopefully the rest of the premine will be distributed equally between the new community team Smiley

Roll Eyes How can people compete for the stake with a 35 billion wallet staking..., are you joking guys?

Yes, is a joke, if we like to make a good project and relaunch it I think they need burn some coins.

It's my point of view...

Luck with the project.

Regards,

My opinion, if the takeover team is really want to burn some coins its better to burn developer that held 1st chart richlist rather than doing POS with it tobe fair.
Its ridiculous you guys always talking about burn but takeover 1st founder developer wallet as well.
I guess its centralize coin, not decentralize.
And you guys should make new thread about takeover. Its still old thread of the 1st founder ,
rather than take over, you guys activate founder wallet and keep it alive, its nonsense.
and when is the burning date detail ?
no details roadmap, no detail info, ,.
just my opinion, i am not trolling. Maybe im wrong.  i just ordinary people with logical thinking Smiley

Regards Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's a littlebid sad....again 56 bil at stake....no POS possible with this....and no more Pow anymore.
About 95 bil for still 1 zt at nova for sell........

sadly, but i think i put mine in the freezer and have to wait a long time before this will be solved.......or die.

Burn some coins dev and swap it to...lets say 50% cap
Don't stake such a high amount so that nobody can compete anymore......i should say...think about it.
But...its just an opinion....
Activity: 322
BTMEN

Roll Eyes How can people compete for the stake with a 35 billion wallet staking..., are you joking guys?

Yes, is a joke, if we like to make a good project and relaunch it I think they need burn some coins.

It's my point of view...

Luck with the project.

Regards,
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Pages:
Jump to: