Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 18. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Train is moving forward without platform and driver

Well, I suppose we are the drivers, in the Mooncoin community we have a dev that is pretty much a freelancer, so if there is any suggestions about upgrading or modifying XP that you guys have, than I can ask him.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Train is moving forward without platform and driver
Activity: 882
Founder Nur1Labs
This coin never dead keep spirit....it's still can trade (◕‿◕)
Blockchain still seems to be moving from my end
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
I believe the dev is still trying to get a team assembled, he gave me the green light to assist with the marketing so, as soon as I get access to what is required for me to work effectively, I will advertise XP at the a.s.a.p.

Looks like chain has stalled. If that person is dedicated to their project there's no need to find any team or attempt collaborations with third parties. He could just get on to things and finish them, what could be easier than that. Since there's not much activity here I think it's safe for you to start moving forward and find another place where activity is ramping up.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet
Very believe in this currency, I am buying and waiting I know that it has a very large and interesting project potential is lacking even is disclosure by the admin and its investors

WEBSITE is down and no activity by DEV, platform is going to dead now...whats up

That was an amazing website.. sad to see it down ..Comon back up!!

[/quote]

http://www.bigxp.com/
Server Error
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
Activity: 370

WEBSITE is down and no activity by DEV, platform is going to dead now...whats up

[/quote]

That was an amazing website.. sad to see it down ..Comon back up!!
I believe the dev is still trying to get a team assembled, he gave me the green light to assist with the marketing so, as soon as I get access to what is required for me to work effectively, I will advertise XP at the a.s.a.p.

Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
seems good coin, need more advertising and need bigger exchanges.
addnodes ?
Masternodes feature these days is in interest, it would be nice if masternodes implement  Grin
UGC
Activity: 266
DEV should provide Bootstrap for XP as it takes to much CPU and time to sync

Nice, hopefully there Will be lot of activity the coming months.

Excellent...It means some good news has yet to come.
Activity: 149

Nice, hopefully there Will be lot of activity the coming months.
This is good Coin, but i don't understand why DEV and Team is not interested in promotion of this coin. Social media feeds are not updated on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/#social.
coin supply is more then enough, so have to cut the supply, XP need to be listed on POLONIEX & Cryptopia

Both Market Cap & Circulating Supply are not available on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/

The good is buying and stores with certainty it will back the project is very large and good
The same, even more I believe it will grow a lot It exists in several exchanges and will grow very
This is  a very good coin.. but team and DEV is inactive to promote the coin..
This is good competitor of  BitShares .. I don't understand, why it is still dead and not in market.
Pages:
Jump to: