Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 31. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
supernova is always a good pool

Absolutely. I always mining there. OCminer is the best (the owner of suprnova)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Tweeted Ispace and Suchpools to see if they will get another pool up aswell to see what we can do.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Ive just emailed the runner of www.hashnova.com if they are interested in taking up XP in their pool! I sent them the link to this thread.

Great! Cryptoman's pool is currently under DDOS which is why theres problems with their pool.
It seems there may be a concerted effort to try and 51% the chain to get all the blocks - now you understand why there is over a 51% premine on the chain and POS!!
We'll get through this, don't worry too much.
I will keep checkpointing anyway.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
in the supernova guys only accept verified coins as far as I know those that are already traded on known exchanges
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Ive just emailed the runner of www.hashnova.com if they are interested in taking up XP in their pool! I sent them the link to this thread.
supernova is always a good pool
Im certainly no coin expert but is it fixable? Otherwise we have a serious problem..
So the coin is dead as you have it was the last pool on which to produce it !!!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
when you fix the pool

I won't reopen the pool, with SHA256 and such low maturity this could just happen anytime again
And those coins which were confirmed and it seems like hatch is also gone ???I have a pool in unconfirmed Unconfirmed 764,587.169726 and how to be Huh

Did you actually read what I posted ? All those coins were credited and after that orphaned... Thats why the pool kept paying until the wallet was empty.

You have: 0

Not 764,587...
And those coins which were confirmed and it seems like hatch is also gone ???I have a pool in unconfirmed Unconfirmed 764,587.169726 and how to be Huh

Ah, after resyncing from scratch it seems someone did a 51% attack, most of our blocks have been orphaned, and I see several rollbacks of the chain in the log file. This explains why the wallet cannot send funds - they are simply not there...

Sorry guys, the other pool rejected all the mined blocks from our pool and just accepted its own Sad
And that all coins are gone Huh?!

Yes.

Actually the folks who did not withdraw at all are even in a worse situation as the pool just continued to pay out because maturity was set after 20 blocks.. The rollback came after several hundred blocks.. So after 100 blocks, all the old blocks got orphaned which were already credited and paid by the pool, the pools wallet then used the remaining funds (older than 100 blocks, before the rollback) to payout those funds until it was depleted...

Lesson learned.. never use so small maturitys...
And that all coins are gone?Huh
The wallet stopped sending coins, everytime I try to send coins I just get

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected.  This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."}

Pool is now closed.

I'll try to reindex the wallet by restoring from privkey now. A simple rescan, rehash and a repair wallet didn't help.

Have you tried downloading the blockchain again, sounds like you have a corrupt blockchain?
Blocks are being mined somewhere and the POS blocks are moving the chain along.
Your pool displayed all orphan blocks which means it was trying to get blocks that were already allocated, so someone may be 51% the blocks or another pool is getting all the blocks.
Im not familiar with that error.

Ah, after resyncing from scratch it seems someone did a 51% attack, most of our blocks have been orphaned, and I see several rollbacks of the chain in the log file. This explains why the wallet cannot send funds - they are simply not there...

Sorry guys, the other pool rejected all the mined blocks from our pool and just accepted its own Sad
dev any reply from yobit regarding XP ?
We should not think that this coin will ever appear on known exchanges such as https://yobit.net https://c-cex.com/ https://poloniex.com it will be only on secondary exchanges are not known
The last pool https://shitcoin.today/xp/index.php for coins not working!

If you read on their webpage: "We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
dev any reply from yobit regarding XP ?
Pages:
Jump to: