Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency - page 26. (Read 65688 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This is a wallet builder coin with a 50% premine
    int64_t nSubsidy = 100000 * COIN;

if (nHeight == 1)
      return 50000000000 * COIN;

As well as wallet builder nodes
{"seed1.cryptolife.net", "seed1.cryptolife.net"},
{"seed2.cryptolife.net", "seed2.cryptolife.net"},
{"seed3.cryptolife.net", "seed3.cryptolife.net"},
{"electrum1.cryptolife.net", "electrum1.cryptolife.net"},
{"wallet.cryptolife.net", "wallet.cryptolife.net"},
{"explore.cryptolife.net", "explore.cryptolife.net"}

This is using old, vulnerable and exploitable code. In my opinion I wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot stick.

This post has been removed. Please accept my apologies for my attitude, this is due to long term personal mental health issues Sad Sorry

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

if (nHeight == 1)

This is using old, vulnerable and exploitable code. In my opinion I wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot stick.

About the code I cannot comment, however, the premine is no secret, and hasnt been a secret so stop commenting that.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

if (nHeight == 1)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Looking good for only a few weeks old. market cap $335,587 via ( https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/ )

Going to have to get me more of this :/
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i would buy some aswell on nova exchange Smiley think theres a 1btc buy wall not to bad

Coinmarketcap (via https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/) is showing XP as having a $331,000 current market value, that's pretty good for just 2 weeks old!

You've got to remember, if 10,000 video games all had 1 million XP to give away (at the current price of $6 per million) that would be 10% of the launch coins sold and used up.

XP will move of its own accord within the next 1 - 2 years, if game studios buy them up while they are cheap effectively they can print their own XP for their games Smiley

Lots of announcements in the next few months, pretty excited about it all Smiley

GAME . EARN . SPEND
Anything is possible with XP!

Ok waiting for more news ,  Tongue
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
i would buy some aswell on nova exchange Smiley think theres a 1btc buy wall not to bad

So buy yourself a man said a man did Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Hi dev, sorry for the big late, here is the Italian translation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xp-experience-points-sha256-gaming-rewards-currency-1609950
I already pmed you with my XP address Smiley

Thanks forumaster! Will add to the OP.

I am currently mining XP and I have also just bought 16 million XP from the Novaexchange LTC_XP market for just 0.03 BTC - wow what an absolute bargain!

If people keep selling at that price, I am going to keep on buying, love the XP! Cheesy
Activity: 378
Hi dev, sorry for the big late, here is the Italian translation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xp-experience-points-sha256-gaming-rewards-currency-1609950
I already pmed you with my XP address Smiley
are you joking but if there is no movement of coins on the exchanges the coin is recognized dead.The main thing in any altcoins is the profit not technology.All mining is used for profit. I know this because I am a miner since 2010

This post has been removed.Please accept my apologies for my attitude, this is due to long term personal mental health issues Sad Sorry
are you joking but if there is no movement of coins on the exchanges the coin is recognized dead.The main thing in any altcoins is the profit not technology.All mining is used for profit. I know this because I am a miner since 2010

Sorry but XP is dead !!!

LOL! OMG! Are you serious? Will you please stop trolling, trolling, trolling. Please no more trolling!

XP is two weeks old!!!! Buy price just now is amazing!!

I also launched Bitcoin 21 (and you might remember Goldbars GBS (Virtual Gold)) they were me too, I will be supporting all of those going forward. I am also working with the Cryptobullion team, and Teslacoin team if you want to check out their thread :p

Anything else you want to know, do let me know, do you have any constructive ideas with regard to XP? XP is so cheap right now it's ridiculous.

Sorry but XP is dead !!!

I also launched Bitcoin 21 (and you might remember Goldbars GBS (Virtual Gold)) they were me too, I will be supporting all of those going forward. I am also working with the Cryptobullion team, and Teslacoin team if you want to check out their thread :p

Anything else you want to know, do let me know, do you have any constructive ideas with regard to XP? XP is so cheap right now it's ridiculous.
Activity: 672
The price is unexpected only 1 satoshi the coin already dead right?
And for who was made translation only rewarded 25000 satoshi omg

Dont think its dead, its just a few weeks old and for once DEV seems very dedicated to integrate XP into things so we will se what happens..
Okay maybe its because just new launched so the price only 1 satoshi
hope the dev will look into it and make a bigger plan and we'll see what happens

I launched Golfcoin in February 2014 and have decided to upgrade to V2.0 POW/POS (nothing to hide here).
By running these two coins - Golfcoin and XP - together, they both are $multibillion markets that can help financially sustain growth and development.
I also envisage people earning Golfcoin are also awarded XP, aswell as for playing games of golf!!
Remember XP is for every use, not just video games.

Parts of this post have been removed.Please accept my apologies for my attitude, this is due to long term personal mental health issues Sad Sorry

Activity: 504

Dont think its dead, its just a few weeks old and for once DEV seems very dedicated to integrate XP into things so we will se what happens..
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: