Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 9. (Read 40110 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi Friends!!!
This is my 13th bet for EURO
the bet will be the game between  France v Germany
Starting date: 7.07.2016

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster6

Match:  France v Germany
Betting option: Half time- draw
Odd: 1.94
Stake: 0.020(20mbtc)
Return: 0.038(38mbtc)

Keep going with the statistics in this EURO.
GL friends
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
I think Germany wins this, France is not that good through all tournament, Albania almost had them, the only good match was vs Iceland, but come on...

I would have to disagree. Germany has 4 of its key players in injury and will not be able to play later. France on the other hand is a much more motivated team. This is their time of revenge because of their elimination from the World Cup 2014 quarter finals thanks to Germany. And their attack has been very superb. This tournament's top goal scorers vs an injury plagued team, which would you pick?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I think Germany wins this, France is not that good through all tournament, Albania almost had them, the only good match was vs Iceland, but come on...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
man Portugal won i did lose bet but that not matter they won first game here on tournament and Ronaldo is player who is now tied with Platini with goals on Europe championship tournament
i dont expect nothing less from tonight match
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Wished to put 1mBTC in 7-1 for Germany against France just for the lulz but couldn't find the line anywhere, including sportsbet.io
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 1st pick (13th total) for EURO this week!

The 1st single bet will be the match between  Portugal - Wales
Starting date and time: 07.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693586?ref=tipster1

Portugal - Wales
Betting option: HT-FT X-1 (half time draw then Portugal to win)
Odd: 4.52
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.067 (67.79mbtc)

Proof:
http://oi68.tinypic.com/23rthtg.jpg

Why i choose this match:

I choose this match because its time to Portugal win something, after 5 games they got 5 draws (regualar time)! But they are in semi-finals, luck or not its not my job to judge. Wales, suprise just like Iceland hit thay limit, and tonight without Ramsey and Davies wil finish their way on EURO with huge succes - TOP 4 teams in Europe. Ronaldo and Nani will have dificult job but they will made it and at the and win this game. Good luck to all

They can go to final without winning any game in 90 minutes, there is no must win in regular time. There is no difference if you win in 90 minutes or in penalties, the only difference is injury, card risk and fatigue. Remember what Greece and Portugal did in Euro 2004. This results are not surprising.
i guess betdviser still trying his luck on HT/FT bet option .
after he failed on germany match that ended up draw/draw instead draw/germany.
however i will support this bet option this time, lets put some coin on this.

WON, this time very bigger odd then last time on germany, FT 2:0 (0:0) !!
good prediction. I was initially hesitant to take portugal win. indeed, almost all the previous games portugal difficult to win in normal time. but I'm not so bad take a half-time draw. congratulations for your victory Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Hello guys, I want to share my 2nd (14) Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 2nd single bet will be the match between   GERMANY v FRANCE

Starting date and time: 8.07.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster7

Match:  GERMANY v FRANCE

Betting option: Draw no bet ( France )
Odd: @ 1.81
Stake: 0.015 (15 mbtc)
Return: 0.02715 (27.15 mbtc)

Proof:

I actually had trouble determining which ones deserve to go to the finals the two teams both have the same potential
I just take the safe bet Draw no Bet France hope France as home teams can exploit that advantage
Good bet, i will definitely suggest the same thing, germany and france share the same quality, but in my opinion germany has a slightly better attacker than france, but i think the match is going for penalty shoot out
legendary
Activity: 1050

Portugal - Wales

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I choose this match because its time to Portugal win something, after 5 games they got 5 draws (regualar time)! But they are in semi-finals, luck or not its not my job to judge. Wales, suprise just like Iceland hit thay limit, and tonight without Ramsey and Davies wil finish their way on EURO with huge succes - TOP 4 teams in Europe. Ronaldo and Nani will have dificult job but they will made it and at the and win this game. Good luck to all
looks like this time your prediction on HT/FT draw/home finally come true.
it is always worth to do this bet HT/FT since beginning of euro as many matches ended up draw in the first half and won by favorited team in the second half, average odds for this kind bet option are @4.5 so if you repeatedly bet on this , you will get profit later!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 2nd (14) Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 2nd single bet will be the match between   GERMANY v FRANCE

Starting date and time: 8.07.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster7

Match:  GERMANY v FRANCE

Betting option: Draw no bet ( France )
Odd: @ 1.81
Return: 0.02715 (27.15 mbtc)

Proof:

I actually had trouble determining which ones deserve to go to the finals the two teams both have the same potential
I just take the safe bet Draw no Bet France hope France as home teams can exploit that advantage
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Hello guys, I want to share my 1st (13) Euro 2016 bet for this week
The 1st single bet will be the match between  Portugal v Wales

Starting date and time: 7.07.2016  02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693586?ref=tipster7

Match: Portugal v Wales

Betting option: 1st Half ( Draw )
Odd: @ 1.91
Return: 0.02865 (28.65 mbtc)

Proof:

I have checked the match Portugal and Wales almost all draw in the first round so I'm interested in taking this bet
You can find these bets on the link above  Smiley Good luck everyone

The first win this week congratulations for those of you who place the same bet  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Unfortunatly, I lost my bet on over 8.5 corners , whereas the final number of corners was 8 , what a bad luck ?
I think a lot of gamblers lost today , because most of them bet on both teams to score , and no one expects this score , but I am happy to watch Portugal in the final .
legendary
Activity: 1442

Nice bet man I saw you a few times to place the same bet on every match and today you win
How do you think a good gamble in this way? and how with your bankroll whether negative or positive
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

Portugal - Wales

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

They can go to final without winning any game in 90 minutes, there is no must win in regular time. There is no difference if you win in 90 minutes or in penalties, the only difference is injury, card risk and fatigue. Remember what Greece and Portugal did in Euro 2004. This results are not surprising.
i guess betdviser still trying his luck on HT/FT bet option .
after he failed on germany match that ended up draw/draw instead draw/germany.
however i will support this bet option this time, lets put some coin on this.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Well, i am keep counting corners  Grin Don`t really care who wins at this point   Grin

Unfortunately there were only 8 corners.
Bad day for Wales, and I think today was the worst performance from Wales but the best from Portugal. There was something missing on Wales because of Ramsey did not play. Maybe the result would be different if Ramsey was there.
Anyway, Congrats to Portugal who reach the Final but they will face bigger/better team on Final.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm really an unlucky guy. Will I ever win during this Euro 2016 Cry ? I really need the return of the Ligue 1 and the Liga...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Well, i am keep counting corners  Grin Don`t really care who wins at this point   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This is my 1st bet for EURO this week!
The 1st single bet will be the match between Wales vs Portugal

Starting date and time: 6.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693586?ref=tipster6

Match: Wales vs Portugal
Betting option: Wales or Portugal to win
Odd: 1.75
Stake: 0.02 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.035(35.00 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
I don't think that in this match there will be a draw, also considering that Portugal has finished every of its matches with draw results. In my opinion Portugal will win just with results of 0-1.
legendary
Activity: 1442
For my 46th bet on the Euro (addict Cheesy), I chose Wales ML. With odds of a stratospherical odds of 4,11, I could not resist to throw a little 0,005BTC in case Bale and I are lucky Wink ! See the reference post for more informations.

I really thought about that mate. I have a feeling that Wales could surprise us again but i wanted to place safer bet. Good luck with yours. It can happen.  Wink

Recalling the match Wales vs Belgium when  Belgium favorite to win and the odds for Wales about @ 4+
Ultimately Wales won the match by  score  3-1  Erkallys  might try the luck today  hoping for a miracle reoccur  Cheesy I know it's hard but no one knows what will happen next
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
For my 46th bet on the Euro (addict Cheesy), I chose Wales ML. With odds of a stratospherical odds of 4,11, I could not resist to throw a little 0,005BTC in case Bale and I are lucky Wink ! See the reference post for more informations.

I really thought about that mate. I have a feeling that Wales could surprise us again but i wanted to place safer bet. Good luck with yours. It can happen.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120

Pages:
Jump to: