Pages:
Author

Topic: OFFICIAL EURO 2016 Discussion and Tips Thread - page 8. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
It was such a disappointment from Germany. I think France is going to win as it was predicted by many forum users before. Let`s focus on the final game now.  Smiley

I think many people are disappointed with Germany, including me. I think the first goal stupidity of schweinsteiger.

really influenced by the absence of several key players from germany

most likely is true this penalty is nothing but stupid move and that move outcome the winner of this match
France did play so good but they use all opportunities they receive and won the match

i hope france will bring us another win i always favored for them, just keep watching portugal's luck can they bring it still in this coming euro finals?
good luck and gogogo France.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
It was such a disappointment from Germany. I think France is going to win as it was predicted by many forum users before. Let`s focus on the final game now.  Smiley

I think many people are disappointed with Germany, including me. I think the first goal stupidity of schweinsteiger.

most likely is true this penalty is nothing but stupid move and that move outcome the winner of this match
France did play so good but they use all opportunities they receive and won the match
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
legendary
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
This is my 2nd bet for EURO this week!
The 2nd single bet will be the match between Germany vs France

Starting date and time: 7.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693586?ref=tipster6

Match: Germany vs France
Betting option: Germany or Draw
Odd: 2.65
Stake: 0.15 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03975(39.75 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I've chosen this match?
I don't think that in this match France will win, considering that now Germany is really determined to draw the results of 0-1. So, my opinion is that at the end of this match there will be a draw, with the score of 1-1
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
A fair comparison between these team Germany and France doesn't lead to anything clear as France also has been in great form recently. Germany has some physiological advantages over France actually those will be tested in this match. France has nervous test to handle all historical effect. If France succeeds to defend the goals then match will be decided on luck in extra time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
For my 47th bet of the competition, I chose to bet on France of Draw. See the reference post for all the details.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
hi guys this Is my 2nd bet for the final week and is for the Germany v France match !
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster4

Event: Germany v France
International: Euro Cup, Knockout stage
  Matchbet + Totals
 Over and home 1.5 @ 4.16
stake: 15mBTC
Potential win : 62.40 mBTC   

Proof:

Reasons: The german side will be missing quite a few players including Schweinsteiger making the challenge much harder but in a couple minutes play anything can happen like the past match where france scored in a matter of mins apart. The german squad will be looking to create oppurtunities against the hostnation which would prefer penalties or overtime ...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
today is big match france vs germany
but I'm confusing to take bet on this match
under 2.5 goals or draw?
That's the whole point of betting on Final matches.I'm either way betting on France,risk has to be taken.The match could either be over 2.5 or a draw but penalties anyway will decide the winner anyway.Whenever in such a predicament ,always go with your favorite team.Smiley

My favorite team is France, but Germany good players too
okey I want to take bet will be a draw
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
under 2.5 goals or draw?
That's the whole point of betting on Final matches.I'm either way betting on France,risk has to be taken.The match could either be over 2.5 or a draw but penalties anyway will decide the winner anyway.Whenever in such a predicament ,always go with your favorite team.Smiley
I might take under 2.5 goals, I am very confident the game will be like when germany vs Italy, both teams will be difficult to score.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
under 2.5 goals or draw?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
under 2.5 goals or draw?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Germany most of times succeeded to defeat France in important matches. I think history will be repeated once again.France has been shinning and good solid team so far, doesn't guarantee that it can tackle Germany down. I will bet on Germany's qualification for final match to play against Portugal in stead of France.

Glad to see i am not alone. It seems to be a lot of France fans in this forum  Smiley I hope it will be a good game.

I am not a fans of the both team, I just loved every game big match.
it is difficult to predict this match, so I'll just take under 2.5 goals. because I'm sure the big games rarely make a lot of goals.
legendary
Germany most of times succeeded to defeat France in important matches. I think history will be repeated once again.France has been shinning and good solid team so far, doesn't guarantee that it can tackle Germany down. I will bet on Germany's qualification for final match to play against Portugal in stead of France.

Glad to see i am not alone. It seems to be a lot of France fans in this forum  Smiley I hope it will be a good game.
Activity: 700
legendary
Hi guys, I want to share my 2nd Euro 2016 bet for this week!
The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Germany v France

Starting date and time: 07.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster2

Match: Germany v France
Betting option: Match Winner Germany
Odd: 2.97
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.044 (44mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

Many fans have been putting France, on the top of their list as their favorite in the championship. I honestly didn`t think they could make it even that far, but proved me wrong. However, i think this is a game they can not win. Germany win should be an easy win for those looking for single bet.

Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 2nd pick (14th total) for EURO this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the match between  Germany - France
Starting date and time: 07.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster1

Germany - France
Betting option: How will the match be decide 1 OT (Germany to win on OverTime)
Odd: 11.16
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.167 (167.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I dont know what to say, i am going against myself on this match. My favorite from start was France, i have some money on them to win this EURO, but tonight, wow, what a game..Finals before finals, two best teams on this EURO..Germany without 4 key players (Gomez, Hummels, Khedira, Schweinsteiger), but they have replacement for them like Draxler, Hector, Podolski etc.. On other side, France, won every match (except game against Switzerland, when they was into next round and resting some players), so i think that against strong team as Germany they will stumble..Maybe i am greedy, maybe safe bet is DRAW, or BTTS, but i cant miss this opportunity, so my bet is this one - Germany will pass into finals but on OverTime..Good luck to all!
Activity: 840
1st half draw sounds risky as I expect in 1st half score would be either 0-0 or 1-1. This match up between two elite teams tonight is going to be so hard.  Undecided
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster

WON, this time very bigger odd then last time on germany, FT 2:0 (0:0) !!

Nice bet man I saw you a few times to place the same bet on every match and today you win
How do you think a good gamble in this way? and how with your bankroll whether negative or positive

As you can see most of games was HT Draw and then you can catch winner..its easy with little luck, if you hit 1 game of 4 you are in profit, this time i hit 3rd game, so i return my bets and + made good profit. Thanks all, this was really good pick with high odd
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
This is my 14th bet for EURO 2016
The match is Germany v France

The match starts at 07.07.2016 21:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693588?ref=tipster3

Match:Germany v France
Betting option:1st Half - 1X2 Draw @ 1.94
Odd: 1.94