Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 65. (Read 191567 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
can someone point me to something that says this isn't a scam coin? their website isn't even working from the OP.

The website in the OP is working for me...

Ok, I must have the wrong link then or something bad on my end. Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
can someone point me to something that says this isn't a scam coin? their website isn't even working from the OP.

The website in the OP is working for me...
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

This is not true. The  site does work from the OP. But still no wallet?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Stop promising and release it when it is done.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Final testing stage.

wtf, why would you continue to give deadlines for your wallet and not hit it? First time fine, second time, thats not acceptable, 3rd time - do you just suck at planning. It amazes me how poor at planning people are. I understand how hard it is to hit deadlines as at my job we almost never hit them, but set something more realistic. I'm going to wait a bit and if this continues I'm just going to dump everything I have. I'm tired of being scammed.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
FYI the dev is notorious for not hitting dead lines. I don't know about his intentions but from his pictures it looks like he's the only one that's doing any actual coding. This whole project could take awhile.
8 minutes before end of day in europe.

What does this mean?
Activity: 17
The day is over in europe...........
No wallet...........
 Angry

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
This shit is going to the moooooonn.. No, i am out bye bye..
What scares me most is the massive sell wall on bittrex, not trying to talk charts here, but someone bought a massive amount on 8/6 and clearly controls this coin on bittrex. It's a shame that this even happens and I've grown quite tired of it. I own a decent amount of safex, I really hope they deliver. This coin isn't moving anywhere on bittrex however until this person allows us. Sometimes this makes me lose faith in crypto all together.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
I joined Safex slack, posted "where's the wallet?" is this a scam? and I got banned instantly.

It's clear safex slack is heavily moderated and if you say ANYTHING besides "safex m00nin breh" you will get banned.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SSCAM!

Never mind make riots here, you are not satisfied or being unwell, just be quiet do not talk much, does not mean to you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I joined Safex slack, posted "where's the wallet?" is this a scam? and I got banned instantly.

It's clear safex slack is heavily moderated and if you say ANYTHING besides "safex m00nin breh" you will get banned.

This doesn't make sense, if this was scam and they wanted to make quick money, they could just release any broken wallet and say in big news WALLET RELEASED this will cause buying frenzy and then they disappear.  But the didn't do that, and they show their identity, so its not scam, its for real, just probably more unexpected code issues or something...
Activity: 2

Pages:
Jump to: