Pages:
Author

Topic: [OFFICIAL] [SAFEX] Safe Exchange Coin [website www.safex.io] - page 7. (Read 191518 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Daniel Dabek safex is unlike any other cryptocurrency in the world today July 12, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MKrS4rV-o&feature=youtu.be
Daniel Dabek discusses the fundamental improvement that Safex brings to the table. He describes the difference between bitcoin emission among other top alt coins. He tells about why any coin besides Safex does not meet the requirements for long term sustained growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7wCS3TAuBI&feature=youtu.be
This video tells us that, obviously, the team has worked hard.This is an important milestone for Safex Saga.
Activity: 275
Merit: 7
We also have formed telegram group:

https://t.me/safexcommunity
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
The blue paper speaks of SAFEX tokens as OMNI tokens on the BTC blockchain. Is there a way to buy SAFEX tokens with OMNI now?

Use tradesatoshi it's much cheaper.   Safex looking a lot better these days. Jump on it before the price increases in the near future.
Why do you think that the price will rise? Now the Safe Coin has a very low volume.

The current price and volume is not really interesting. First we need to be on our own safex blockchain with new exchanges, and safex cash released.then the price and volume will be more stable and relevant.
Imo this situation gives people an opportunity to buy cheap safex, i cant see safex below  $0,10 after august/September. But this is offcourse just an educated guess.

I agree. It's currently cheap and little by little we are seeing more updates and communication as apposed to months ago when nothing would happen for weeks. As we get closer the price will continue to increase because of the hype.
I think the developer does not care that the coin has nowhere to trade.
But it would be nice to have a ballpark idea of when we can expect new exchanges.
exchanges coming in 30-40 days, after blockchain release. Also, If Plaak and Next are all set to launch, SAFEX is already integrated on their exchanges on bitcoin blockchain, so we can trade even sooner.
Activity: 336
The blue paper speaks of SAFEX tokens as OMNI tokens on the BTC blockchain. Is there a way to buy SAFEX tokens with OMNI now?

Use tradesatoshi it's much cheaper.   Safex looking a lot better these days. Jump on it before the price increases in the near future.
Why do you think that the price will rise? Now the Safe Coin has a very low volume.

The current price and volume is not really interesting. First we need to be on our own safex blockchain with new exchanges, and safex cash released.then the price and volume will be more stable and relevant.
Imo this situation gives people an opportunity to buy cheap safex, i cant see safex below  $0,10 after august/September. But this is offcourse just an educated guess.

I agree. It's currently cheap and little by little we are seeing more updates and communication as apposed to months ago when nothing would happen for weeks. As we get closer the price will continue to increase because of the hype.
I think the developer does not care that the coin has nowhere to trade.
But it would be nice to have a ballpark idea of when we can expect new exchanges.
Safex News published new video: How to mine and transfer Safex Cash on the Testnet Blockchain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N08rmBlWhCY
Thanks Rich!

Enjoy mates Wink
LIVEEE, GO SAFEX!
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
True... big things are about to happen just be patient. No panic Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 336

Use tradesatoshi it's much cheaper.   Safex looking a lot better these days. Jump on it before the price increases in the near future.
Check out this new vid from altcoin buzz !
https://youtu.be/5S5oj5_R84g
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

De Tweet bekijken van @Coinboyspodcast: https://twitter.com/Coinboyspodcast/status/1013495655535296512?s=09

Thnx!👍
Activity: 406

Use tradesatoshi it's much cheaper.   Safex looking a lot better these days. Jump on it before the price increases in the near future.
TEST NET SOOON!!
sip, sip
The only way to buy safex tokens right now is on tradesatoshi and safex.io (for a premium price)
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
Pages:
Jump to: