Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 154. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 13, 2014, 03:20:09 PM
Oh I think you're absolutely right.

I don't think they will be able to get all of those done considering they have already said they were short staffed.

Unless for some reason they just don't have one part like say power supplies or something stupid like that and then plan a mass shipment of miners at that times.

I'm expecting mine to be late but they kind of fucked themselves in my opinion by giving me an exact date (for the week my miner will ship)

That gives them until 28th (29th if fedex or ups will will do a saturday pickup) to ship out my unit. I even said I understand and anticipate delays like with many of the other companies. But they said this month so I'll hold them to it.

Yes, maybe they are just waiting for their order of duct tape from Amazon to come in so they can box up all of the orders they have completed and get them on a truck Grin

PS. 1 of my orders is still on hold. Seems strange they have to have an IT guy manually change the web page for each order.

This is a combination of:

1> Bogus website framework (prepackaged and installed)
2> Lack of skills from their team to implement an automated system or further program/modify the website.

Their website and ordering workflow are a clear indicator of their lack of technical skill, even if it's just related to the website.

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework (AJAX) and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

Just another shady aspect of AMT.

My guess is that Tyler Lummis is probably behind both website designs.

Perhaps.

Based on his resume, I'm unimpressed with his skill set. Just about anyone can install a framework website and load up a template.

Pulled from the website's source code:

Everyone else should be more unimpressed with his command of the written English language, considering Joshua Zipkin spent not 4, but 6 years at Penn State (his words, NOT mine).

For only 1 BTC, I will create your very own diploma, depicted below just like some Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons has.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 13, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

I don't think they will be able to get all of those done considering they have already said they were short staffed.

Unless for some reason they just don't have one part like say power supplies or something stupid like that and then plan a mass shipment of miners at that times.

I'm expecting mine to be late but they kind of fucked themselves in my opinion by giving me an exact date (for the week my miner will ship)

That gives them until 28th (29th if fedex or ups will will do a saturday pickup) to ship out my unit. I even said I understand and anticipate delays like with many of the other companies. But they said this month so I'll hold them to it.

Yes, maybe they are just waiting for their order of duct tape from Amazon to come in so they can box up all of the orders they have completed and get them on a truck Grin

PS. 1 of my orders is still on hold. Seems strange they have to have an IT guy manually change the web page for each order.

2> Lack of skills from their team to implement an automated system or further program/modify the website.

Their website and ordering workflow are a clear indicator of their lack of technical skill, even if it's just related to the website.

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework (AJAX) and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

Perhaps.

Based on his resume, I'm unimpressed with his skill set. Just about anyone can install a framework website and load up a template.

Pulled from the website's source code:

legendary
March 13, 2014, 02:49:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2014, 02:45:30 PM

I also find it strange that AMT and Bitmine are using the same framework and templates for their websites. Looks like they used the same person to setup both sites.

As I said amt are just a proxy of bitmine they are complete zero Grin
Meanwhile avalon will flood the market with gen 3 chips and miners produced from people with some engineering skills while precious  AMT chips are collecting dust for three months now Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 13, 2014, 02:39:25 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 13, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

legendary
Activity: 1610
March 13, 2014, 01:16:36 PM
Does BITMINE realize AMT is not producing or pushing a product?

There must be some sort of mix up here, because nobody has received ANY information on shipments or assembly.

Something has to be done, and I really hope BITMINE.ch is not involved in some way.

~Casey

AMT uses BITMINE designs.  See my post a couple days ago. 

However, BITMINE is having problems with their design.  They needed to come up with a Revision 3.0.  What is clear is that AMT has a BITMINE Revision 2.0 design.  Furthermore, these two companies appear to be playing catchup to TechnoBit and a Chinese company.   It turns out that the Coincraft A1 chips are licensed by Innosilicon and not Bitmine.  So expect to see other vendor cranking out these miners!
Hey,
Read the bitmine user posts. Rev 3 is for 2t rigs only
Their users are receiving 1t units for two-three weeks now Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 13, 2014, 12:50:50 PM
The difficulty jump this time was only 11.39 % which was the lowest jump since June 29th the slow down is a good thing, a few rounds like this and you won't miss out on nearly as much of the profits as when it was making it's near linear climb. I wonder if it's old unprofitable machines getting shut down or moving to alts.

The only company consistently cranking out THs machines is Cointerra.

BitMine and HashFast seem to be struggling to deliver.

Bitmain is cranking out their 180 GHs like crazy.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 13, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

There must be some sort of mix up here, because nobody has received ANY information on shipments or assembly.

Something has to be done, and I really hope BITMINE.ch is not involved in some way.

~Casey

AMT uses BITMINE designs.  See my post a couple days ago. 

However, BITMINE is having problems with their design.  They needed to come up with a Revision 3.0.  What is clear is that AMT has a BITMINE Revision 2.0 design.  Furthermore, these two companies appear to be playing catchup to TechnoBit and a Chinese company.   It turns out that the Coincraft A1 chips are licensed by Innosilicon and not Bitmine.  So expect to see other vendor cranking out these miners!
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
March 13, 2014, 12:45:25 PM
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

LOL! "In two weeks." Now where have I heard that before...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 13, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

March 13, 2014, 11:29:23 AM
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

I honestly do wish you the best of luck but I find it difficult to believe based on AMT's performance to date that they will be able to ship from order #492 through #1432 in 11 days (or even 15 days till the end of that week)

since they haven't fallowed through with hardly anything they say (except fixing your order status) I won't be holding my breath. (I will have to check if they have moved one of my orders off of the hold status)

I will let everyone know the minute I here from AMT with a tracking number and hopefully Otep and NaranKPatel will do the same to let people know that things are moving
March 13, 2014, 11:05:42 AM

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.
March 13, 2014, 10:32:43 AM

the 24th of which month?
March 13, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

legendary
March 13, 2014, 03:20:46 AM
Hey, Josh. Since we're such tight pals, here's a heads-up to have you correct the wrong address on at least one of your domain names. You seemed to have mixed up your home addresses in two counties. While you're at it, you might as well change Joshua Zipkin to Steven Maxwell like you've done with the several dozen other domains you registered since you've join the Bitoin realm.

http://www.webboar.com/whois/newemotionsbg.com

Whois information for newemotionsbg.com:

Registrar:    ENOM, INC.
Registration date:    2010-10-30
Last updated:    2011-10-25
Expiration date:    2012-10-30
Administrative, Technical Contacts:
Email:    [2 domains use this email]
Name:   
Phone:   
Address:    New emotions ltd
607 Oak Shade ave.
Sofia, Bulgaria 1404

BG
Owner Contacts:
Name:   
Address:    joshua zipkin ()
607 Oak Shade ave.
Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
BG

And change Jake's litter box. It's startin' to stink in here.
legendary
March 13, 2014, 02:48:33 AM

~Casey

Reminds me of the old punchline: The Czech is in the mail.
March 13, 2014, 02:19:50 AM
The difficulty jump this time was only 11.39 % which was the lowest jump since June 29th the slow down is a good thing, a few rounds like this and you won't miss out on nearly as much of the profits as when it was making it's near linear climb. I wonder if it's old unprofitable machines getting shut down or moving to alts.
March 13, 2014, 02:11:02 AM

~Casey

Maybe you should swing by, oh wait.

How about you swing buy unannounced in uniform with some cops. I think ISA got confirmation that PNC is doing some of their manufacturing

http://www.pnconline.com/contact.htm

Show up at their building and see if AMT is there with miners or at least mining parts.

Or here which matched up to the GPS coordinates for one of their manufacturers

http://www.imetcorporation.com/contact.php

I don't know who else they might be using but IMET is 1/2 hour from havertown. They may be the one providing a cot. But maybe not because of how close.

If you put the squeeze on them then something will have to pop. Besides I don't think their vendors will take kindly to someone rolling up with police. Then if they want to try to pull any crazy shit on you at least you have the JAG to back you up.

March 13, 2014, 01:56:20 AM
Maybe Bruno needs one of these medical alert bracelets. He seems to be ready to have a stroke or heart attack at a moments notice.

No shit I was looking for rates at Disney World I had Disney characters popping up on my screen for months.

AMT pops in here what once a month maybe? Depending on how much shit has been slung.

Also make no mistake none of the companies Bruno has posted has anything directly to do with AMT. There are common address from some online businesses which really if you think about it makes quite a bit of sense. If they all had wild and varied addresses that would seem more odd at least to me.

Then he went about linking the company his Josh's father is an affiliate of trying to say it's part of the whole thing. He doesn't apparently understand how being an affiliate or franchising works.

If we were to continue the mad trip down the rabbit hole, Josh, or his daddy=o (I like it with 2 lines)0 are the onwers of 75 % of the internet, and probably have a base of operations set up in your basement. So what out for the boogeymen that are team Zipkin.

I move that we officially call them team zipkin to save us all a bunch of time typing.
Jump to: