Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 152. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 14, 2014, 11:35:27 AM
http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/ updated today

Email your comments to:

[email protected]

thanks.

Thank you for changing the color on the website.

The green was cause me to see red after images on my wall.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 14, 2014, 11:32:09 AM
Folks... I am tired of tracking AMT deliveries.

Will sell my miner (Order #961) for just 8 BTC.  

PM me.  8 * 620 USD/BTC = $4960.  In short I am taking a $1,000 loss here.

PM me if you are interested.

Actually, if someone takes the deal, that would be a $4960 gain from where you are now. (Now you are at a $5960 loss from before dealing with Advanced Mining Technology Inc - AMT). Of course it would be a $4960 loss for whoever takes the deal.

You are assuming AMT will never deliver. 

We know that Bitmine.ch is already delivering they units.  In fact on eBay, Bitmine 1 THs units are selling for $7,000.

So if AMT delievers withing the next two weeks,  then anyone with order #961 will come out a winner since he would have paid $1,000 less than the AMT list price (shipping included)
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 14, 2014, 11:27:34 AM

Actually, if someone takes the deal, that would be a $4960 gain from where you are now. (Now you are at a $5960 loss from before dealing with Advanced Mining Technology Inc - AMT). Of course it would be a $4960 loss for whoever takes the deal.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 11:26:42 AM

Dam dude...
That was a golden chance for AMT to sell first coincraft chips in their famous history Grin
I wish you luck with your sale...

Well,  this is the cheapest AMT 1.2 THs miner out there... you can't even order this from the manufacturer.

Anyone interested... pm me....

(Order #961) for just 8 BTC.   

PM me.  8 * 620 USD/BTC = $4960.  In short I am taking a $1,000 loss here.

This includes the original $160 expedited shipment costs.
legendary
Activity: 1610
March 14, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

Dam dude...
That was a golden chance for AMT to sell first coincraft chips in their famous history Grin
I wish you luck with your sale...
Activity: 17
March 14, 2014, 11:18:58 AM
http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/ updated today

Email your comments to:

[email protected]

thanks.
March 14, 2014, 11:16:25 AM
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

mine has been in "processing" status for 2 months...

Sweet now I know how long I have to wait.

How long did it take them to switch yours to processing?

I ordered mine 4 months ago beginning of December. so 2 1/2 months?

I could be wrong but all processing means is they have your money.
My 1st order changed from hold to processing as soon as they cashed my check. Same with my friend. My 2nd order never changed so I sent Jim an e-mail asking if there was any problems and he responded right away informing me that my second order was not on hold but just needed to be updated in the computer and that he would take care of it. That was in mid Dec. it still shows my second order on hold.

Processing doesn't mean they are building your machine.

Already aware of this. I personally just wanted it reflected in the system that the payment had gone through. That way I can screen capture and use it with my paid invoice if worse comes to worse and I have to take any other sort of action.
March 14, 2014, 11:13:24 AM

PM me.  8 * 620 USD/BTC = $4960.  In short I am taking a $1,000 loss here.

As alway I'm willing to trade you, (anyone) order numbers if you need more time to find someone to take the offer. I'm #1432

Though it does appear time is something AMT is giving people plenty of.

Your offer obviously makes absolutely no sense.

My order is at least 400 orders ahead of yours.  How about this,  pay me 4 BTC and we'll trade spots?

Oh I'm aware it makes no sense, as in no one in thier right mind would take the deal.

There are some people though who are hell bent on the money rather than the miner at this point. They either don't want to wait to see if it pans out, or they just want the money and to forget they even tried to get into bitcoin mining. To them I say, if you want more time to find someone to take that deal I'll trade you my spot at#1432 for your spot a #x.  If they don't want the miner at this point and want to secure funds rather than a miner I'll be happy to grant them the extra time to make that arrangement with someone by switching them for their place in line.

Now you don't want out of  the whole bitcoin thing, you just don't want to have to wait on these jackasses, and I understand that. But should any want more time to get someone to take over their order I'll trade them if they are ahead of me and don't want to chance getting the miner.

It's mostly a play aimed at idiots. Not that I take you for one. I was just repeating a standing offer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 14, 2014, 10:35:12 AM
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

I could be wrong but all processing means is they have your money.
My 1st order changed from hold to processing as soon as they cashed my check. Same with my friend. My 2nd order never changed so I sent Jim an e-mail asking if there was any problems and he responded right away informing me that my second order was not on hold but just needed to be updated in the computer and that he would take care of it. That was in mid Dec. it still shows my second order on hold.

Processing doesn't mean they are building your machine.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 14, 2014, 10:20:08 AM

You know that anyone could take that 8 BTC and go buy 5 Antminers, a couple power supplies, and still have $1500 left over to spend on a few nice cases of wine, right? $5/GH/s is insane for delivery in hopefully April; though it could be a scam, or there's more delays, or they just go bankrupt.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 09:58:06 AM

the 24th of which month?

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 14, 2014, 09:54:28 AM
Also I think I saw more convincing pics of their chips sitting on their site that they  bothered to post here.

the 24th of which month?

You know they only got the chips at the end of Jan right?

my apologies... mine has been in processing status for 1 month 14 days 2 hours 35 minutes an 15.. 16... 17... etc seconds.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 09:39:47 AM

PM me.  8 * 620 USD/BTC = $4960.  In short I am taking a $1,000 loss here.

As alway I'm willing to trade you, (anyone) order numbers if you need more time to find someone to take the offer. I'm #1432

Your offer obviously makes absolutely no sense.

My order is at least 400 orders ahead of yours.  How about this,  pay me 4 BTC and we'll trade spots?
March 14, 2014, 08:20:58 AM

March 14, 2014, 08:15:14 AM
They will not send you a refund. I have asked for two weeks straight.

Did they even respond saying they won't give you a refund or just ignore you?
Activity: 33
March 14, 2014, 07:53:16 AM
They will not send you a refund. I have asked for two weeks straight.
legendary
March 14, 2014, 07:52:11 AM

legendary
March 14, 2014, 07:06:15 AM
Bloody good price and duly bookmarked for future reference. You reference for them is good as well however, having been possibly burned once (still giving AMT their allotted time) I'm sticking with the Amazon vendor fer now.
Wish I had gone this route 2 weeks ago... $4089 (cost of 520GHs from AMT) could by a lotta Ants  Sad

To the best of my knowledge the only people who've been burned by Bitmain are the vaporware manufacturers, since Bitmain delivers in 2-3 days. I haven't got one myself, yet, but I've heard NO real problems with 'em. Either the machines or the company.

What I have heard is a lot of rumours that they're about to have a better machine/chip Cheesy

We will all be horrified when we find out that the new Bitmain uses the Innosilicion A1 chip!
March 14, 2014, 06:43:00 AM
AMT_Miners

Give us an update, we want to know if we will get our miners sometime in this MONTH. If not, expect to see yourself suffering the same fate as buttefly labs. You will learn fast that not updating customers is inexcusable. Do you seriously want a class-action lawsuit? REALLY!? Get your head out of your ass.

Test the people on bitcointalk another 14 days...

I will be down there in two weeks to pick up my machines. If you know they will NOT be ready by then, send me a refund ASAP!

Order# 1121

[email protected]

~Casey

Try e-mailing them.

You aren't going to get any more truth on this web site. I find me e-mails get answered there. Send it to jims e-mail directly that's where my responses come from. Can't say if they are truthful or not though.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 14, 2014, 05:21:41 AM
Bloody good price and duly bookmarked for future reference. You reference for them is good as well however, having been possibly burned once (still giving AMT their allotted time) I'm sticking with the Amazon vendor fer now.
Wish I had gone this route 2 weeks ago... $4089 (cost of 520GHs from AMT) could by a lotta Ants  Sad

To the best of my knowledge the only people who've been burned by Bitmain are the vaporware manufacturers, since Bitmain delivers in 2-3 days. I haven't got one myself, yet, but I've heard NO real problems with 'em. Either the machines or the company.

What I have heard is a lot of rumours that they're about to have a better machine/chip Cheesy

Noticed I haven't even posted on Bitmain's thread. In fact, I would be hard-press to find it. I don't recall reading a single post there. Know why? Because nobody has complained to me about them, let alone stumbling upon a concerned post via some other thread causing be to leap to it.

I guess that says a lot about them folks, whatever their names are.

In retrospect, I guess I just indorsed them. Hmmm! Maybe them bastards tricked me into penning that.  Roll Eyes

~Bruno Kucinskas
Jump to: