Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 212. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 27, 2014, 07:39:38 PM
My bitcoin address:

1NnaxkfkYGWYup8Nk4oDs3kzmXgNz5my8G

DONATE! Smiley

Donate for my investigation.

I need the money! The trip costed quite a bit ...since I don't have my miners...Luckily I make good money in the Air Force Smiley

Thanks!

V/R,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

sent. thx for the effort.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 27, 2014, 07:36:02 PM
My bitcoin address:

1NnaxkfkYGWYup8Nk4oDs3kzmXgNz5my8G

DONATE! Smiley

Donate for my investigation.

I need the money! The trip costed quite a bit ...since I don't have my miners...Luckily I make good money in the Air Force Smiley

Thanks!

V/R,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 27, 2014, 07:32:59 PM
^^^^I see it now. Thanks, bud.
February 27, 2014, 07:28:43 PM
Thanks, we need all the support we can get.

Yeah were in the L&M professional center on west chester pike if you know it. Across the street from the Manoa Diner - Manoa Shopping center.

Havertown, eh?

I grew up in Havertown.  I'm very interested to see what you guys are bringing to the table.

This is what AMT brings to the Manoa Diner table located ~4 miles away across the street from their 355 Lancaster Ave office location. I suggest ordering, not waiting on them to arrive anytime soon.

Across the street, my ass!

To be fair, the address they "had' when they made that post was

1254 West Chester Pike, 3rd Flr. Ste. 301. Havertown, PA, 19083

I suspect the above address may be closer to the Manoa Diner

The first post in this thread was deleted, then re-posted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 27, 2014, 07:27:10 PM
In this Augusto is right. I saw the same entry and clicked through. The company listed as Advanced Mining Technology Inc was started in the 80s.

So def not them. I erred as I looked up my search based on Advanced Mining and click through to Advanced Mining Technologies Inc vs Advanced Mining technology inc. The former is listed a company that fits the timeline but is not in the legal and visual sense the right fictitious (legal) name my mistake as I didnt look at the exact spelling there so yea I own that. But so far the physical evidence holds up. I reached out to AMT also and let them know to post something...anything to reassure people. Figure if enough paying customers politely requesting some kind of public update it might happen. At the very least a bunch of us on here can put in the request and see what happens. But yea chances are they are way over their heads here. But this lack of communication is typical of the bitcoin mining industry as a whole. It really sucks.

EDIT. At this point its anyones guess. But for my part they seem real enough.
legendary
February 27, 2014, 07:27:05 PM
Here is what we DO know.
They have a registration in Delaware (incorporation)

No, they have not. ...and no, you do not know what are you talking about. Please, look at the final seconds of this video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dmug0_outside-amt-building-casiriahmine_news

You see the sign? It reads: "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc".

Now you're pulling on straws.

Hi All,   (updated 2/1/2014)

We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

Obviously, the sign making guy erred on the side of caution, or ran outta room when penning the sign, hence taking the initiative to abbreviate it. If only others would think like this anonymous sign making guy or gal, the world would be a better place to live in.
legendary
February 27, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

PICS or it didn't happen! Cheesy

Congrats my man!

Good one, Bio. BRB! Going to the Sandwich, IL, hospital to take pics of some random baby and claim it's mine.  Grin Hope your girl is doing well, bud.

~Bruno Kucinskas
legendary
February 27, 2014, 07:19:43 PM
Here is what we DO know.
They have a physical location (critical piece of information)

We also do know that the Coincraft A1 chips are real.  Check the DIY projects here at BTT.
We know technobit has manufactured systems using Coincraft A1.
We got an endorsement of AMT from technobit claiming they are legit.   
We know that AMT does not use Technobit's PCB design.  Confirmed by Technobit.
We know that Bitmine.ch has shipped Coincraft A1 systems.  (based on customer reports).
We know that Bitmine.ch official distributor in the U.S. is AMT (as mentioned in their page).

We don't know if AMT has a succeful logic board.
We don't know if AMT uses Bitmine.ch logic board.
We don't know who is manufacturing the AMT boards.
We don't know how many 1.2 TH/s they have shipped.

We know a person in Bulgaria can lease and pay for an office in most Anywhere, USA, and pay to have a shingle placed next to its entrance address to correspond with any address on any incorporation papers, whether in Delaware, Wyoming, etc.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 27, 2014, 07:18:58 PM
nice try nothing. the point is, if you don't click through you would not have found that out.

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.

IF. YOU. DON'T. CLICK. THE. LINK. YOU. WOULD. NOT. FIND. THE. INCORPORATION. DATE.

The person claiming to have 'checked' them out obviously DID NOT CLICK THE LINK but only saw the search results page and was satisfied.

So they are using the incorporated business name of a company that was created in 1983. Seems fishy.

Do they even show up on that list? Apparently the Advanced Mining Tecnnolgy, Inc. is another business founded in 1983.

Casirah - Much thanks for trying to meet them and scope out their office building. Let's not assume they are legit since there in an office building there with an AMT sign on it. Office space can be rented for cheap and doesn't authenticate a company's legitimacy.
legendary
February 27, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
Thanks, we need all the support we can get.

Yeah were in the L&M professional center on west chester pike if you know it. Across the street from the Manoa Diner - Manoa Shopping center.

Havertown, eh?

I grew up in Havertown.  I'm very interested to see what you guys are bringing to the table.

This is what AMT brings to the Manoa Diner table located ~4 miles away across the street from their 355 Lancaster Ave office location. I suggest ordering, not waiting on them to arrive anytime soon.

Across the street, my ass!

February 27, 2014, 07:11:33 PM
nice try nothing. the point is, if you don't click through you would not have found that out.

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.

IF. YOU. DON'T. CLICK. THE. LINK. YOU. WOULD. NOT. FIND. THE. INCORPORATION. DATE.

The person claiming to have 'checked' them out obviously DID NOT CLICK THE LINK but only saw the search results page and was satisfied.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 27, 2014, 07:08:46 PM

Whut?

Do not babble, d00d.
February 27, 2014, 07:08:42 PM
My fellow miners,

I posted my FULL tour, from SAXBY's coffee over to their "finance office"...Even me knocking on the only door that could be theirs upstairs. You can see there is a mortgage company downstairs, a couple medical offices upstairs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dnp67

AMT, if you plan on talking to me in person, feel free to call my CELL PHONE. I emailed it to you Smiley.

Please PM me or EMAIL me asap, so we can arrange something.

Hope you guys can appreciate me staying out here for a day, even though it isn't much to ask for :-P... My hotels awesome, food is great around here and it is quite a RITZY area here.

I'm glad I could at least provide insight that they are a REAL company....any who...Guess I'll do my FINAL exams online for college and go  back to NY in the morning :-P

If ya'll have any questions, feel free to PM me; I can give you my CELL number/SKYPE and we can talk there.

(If you wondering if I'm afraid of giving out information... I am not. I am a hacker, and a gun owner... :-P)

Yours Truly,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~

What is your bitcoin address? Time for us to pitch in a little.

Thanks
February 27, 2014, 07:07:34 PM
any one gotten a email from them today by any chance . ..

there probably mining with the machines we bought ...  Undecided

No reports of any contact from them so far. This also includes an in person visit by a member. Check the thread for video.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 27, 2014, 07:07:21 PM
My fellow miners,

I posted my FULL tour, from SAXBY's coffee over to their "finance office"...Even me knocking on the only door that could be theirs upstairs. You can see there is a mortgage company downstairs, a couple medical offices upstairs.

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dnp67

AMT, if you plan on talking to me in person, feel free to call my CELL PHONE. I emailed it to you Smiley.

Please PM me or EMAIL me asap, so we can arrange something.

Hope you guys can appreciate me staying out here for a day, even though it isn't much to ask for :-P... My hotels awesome, food is great around here and it is quite a RITZY area here.

I'm glad I could at least provide insight that they are a REAL company....any who...Guess I'll do my FINAL exams online for college and go  back to NY in the morning :-P

If ya'll have any questions, feel free to PM me; I can give you my CELL number/SKYPE and we can talk there.

(If you wondering if I'm afraid of giving out information... I am not. I am a hacker, and a gun owner... :-P)

Yours Truly,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners~
February 27, 2014, 07:06:31 PM
Here is what we DO know.

No, they have not. ...and no, you do not know what are you talking about. Please, look at the final seconds of this video:

https://i.imgur.com/SD4zOui.jpg

LoL

Nice try, but no, AMT is certainly not "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc". That company was registered in "07/18/1983":

vip
February 27, 2014, 07:05:03 PM
Here is what we DO know.

https://i.imgur.com/SD4zOui.jpg

LoL

Nice try, but no, AMT is certainly not "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc". That company was registered in "07/18/1983":

plp
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 27, 2014, 06:58:01 PM
any one gotten a email from them today by any chance . ..

there probably mining with the machines we bought ...  Undecided
February 27, 2014, 06:50:57 PM
Here is what we DO know.

vip
February 27, 2014, 06:41:50 PM
Here is what we DO know.

Jump to: