Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 31. (Read 29387 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It seems that the Twitter/Facebook campaign spreadsheet is the same as the Signature campaign spreadsheet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Your twitter link is not working.
'Something is technically wrong.'

please correct it asap

edit; sorry working fine now, Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
I have just joined the Twitter campaign.

As soon as I get accepted into it I'll start retweeting.

Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello OP, I joined twitter bounty, please check and accept me. After we retweet, do you need to post link here? Thanks
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Hindi and Indonesian Languages are reserved.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Please OP could you reserve for me a space for Italian translation of Whitepaper and for the management (with translation, naturally) of Announcement thread in the Italian section?
replied your PM.

OP Do you accept blog posts made in steemit and also for the video campaign, is it okay if the youtube channel has no subscriber? I gain views from people from my previous works but have no subscriber yet. I'm still building my channel.
for now we do not accept any General blogging platform. but you can use Blogger or wordpress blogs.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have applied for the Twitter campaign as i am active on there every single day and have over 2,000 followers so I hope I get accepted for this campaign, thanks. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
OP Do you accept blog posts made in steemit and also for the video campaign, is it okay if the youtube channel has no subscriber? I gain views from people from my previous works but have no subscriber yet. I'm still building my channel.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Please OP could you reserve for me a space for Italian translation of Whitepaper and for the management (with translation, naturally) of Announcement thread in the Italian section?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Hi,

I have joined the facebook bounty as i dont have 100 followers in twitter, i have filled the facebook bounty form , is that enough for the confirmation of i am enrolled in facebook bounty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
I hope you are well aware of what I say. I think you made TAAS prize manager..It was interesting to jump on the other side after finishing 1 more job.Participants in the signature campaign in Taas are still waiting for your calculations. I hope you do quick calculations for this ico

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Whether the indonesian translation is ready Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Need a Very experienced Turkish translator,

I'm a web developer and native Turkish speaker. If you are interested in, I'd like to reserve Turkish Translation spot. I can share my previous projects through PM.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
hello,
Do you need other translations in different language exept those that you mentioned?
Activity: 728
I am have register, joined your tiwtter and joined your OneGram Twitter Bounty,
please accepted me,
I am waiting your answers.  
thank you.  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
 joined Twitter Facebook Bounty campaign
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
You have declared that you give on bounties of 5 btc. It is strange a little for support of such project. Considering that is planned to collect 550 million dollars by means of ICO. It is suspicious. Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Hindi ann and whitepaper reserved and please check my blog is eligible or not http://cryptocreed.com
Thanks
Activity: 826
Just joined the twitter and facebook campaign, please check and accept me
Good luck for your project  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: