Pages:
Author

Topic: [OGC] OneGram.Org Bounty Thread - Get Paid for Your support - page 32. (Read 29387 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Joined Twitter promo. seems a wonderful opportunity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have joined the Twitter campaign. thanks
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Need a Very experienced Turkish translator,
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
joined on twitter and facebook
Activity: 854
I joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hi,

Just filled the "OneGram Signature Campaign Form".

I really like the idea of gold backed coin, so I will try my best to help and spread.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I see no one is posting btc address here , how shall you pay the applicants who have not provided you these details?
Not a big deal, probably manager in plan to collect at the times of payments !
Activity: 490
I joined twitter and facebook bounty, please check and accept me
Thanks  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I joined Twitter Facebook Bounty and also the Signature Campaign
I'm always online! I will try my best to make my post in good quality.
-
My Entry in Twitter Bounty is doubled because I made a mistake and forgot to put the number of my twitter account followers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
entry no. - 70
forum name - fuckitall

i had mistakenly put my twitter audit url in the no.of followers section can you please just correct that by visiting the the link.. That would be thanklful  Smiley
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I see no one is posting btc address here , how shall you pay the applicants who have not provided you these details?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Hello jamalaezaz,
Any information on escrow for signature campaign funds ? I am not finding escrow details on OP. It would be great any update on this. Thank you.
copper member
Why just only join either twitter or facebook campaign only, why can't join both?
I made a mistake, I filled up the two forms, so if it really unallowed to do that, or nothing can change it then please remove my twitter application. Thanks

we have the same problem mate. i have just filled up both and i can no longer undo it..
if its not totally allowed to join the both social media campaign, i would also like to ask the manager to delete my entry in twitter and remain the facebook.
it is allowed man. you can join both facebook and twitter bounties.

I asked before, what about joining Facebook and signature campaign at the same time? I need your response, please.
it is also allowed.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.
Hi,
I am a freelance translator, native Italian, Romanian and US English-speaker, with 23 years of experience in translating many types of document (including bitcoin-related or legalese).
I have read about your need for experienced Italian and Romanian translators and, given my strong background in the field, I am pretty confident I am the right person for the task. If necessary I can provide sample translation or links to website where you can find feedbacks about me from usual customers.
Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience should you find my offer as being in interesting one, I am sure you will not regret it.
Thanking you with anticipation,
Sincerely
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Why just only join either twitter or facebook campaign only, why can't join both?
I made a mistake, I filled up the two forms, so if it really unallowed to do that, or nothing can change it then please remove my twitter application. Thanks

we have the same problem mate. i have just filled up both and i can no longer undo it..
if its not totally allowed to join the both social media campaign, i would also like to ask the manager to delete my entry in twitter and remain the facebook.

I asked before, what about joining Facebook and signature campaign at the same time? I need your response, please.
copper member

Activity: 462

Joined both social media campaign ,Please accept me. Thanks a lot for giving such opportunity.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
Can I join in the signature campaign, I'm afraid I'm a newbie. If not thats okay Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
 i want to take the indonesian translation
I have a few work before here the link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17823158 ( edgeless)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17811344 ( internet of coins )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16649835 ( vdice)
Activity: 504

Pages:
Jump to: