Pages:
Author

Topic: Oh Shit! - China bans Bitcoin yet again. This time for real. - page 5. (Read 3275 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
If that is true, i guess, more of the investor doesn't care anymore about the news. Bitcoin now is much stable than last week, it means everyone doesn't care anymore.

The market right now is not reacting that much with the many news about how China is carrying its policy of banning Bitcoin exchanges and the holding of ICOs in its territory. I am hoping that they will not extend the same policy towards Hong Kong where many Chinese can transfer their cryptocurrency business and involvement.

The bad news kept on trickling in and the media is getting to be interested with those news as they know that millions are following the latest Bitcoin news from around the world. The market has already discounted the China ban and may not be causing the great retreat which happened last week but this can make Bitcoin stay put within the vicinity of $4,900 - $4,000 for now.

Next month which is October we might be seeing some respite for Bitcoin before going into November which is the scheduled fork month which may not affecting Bitcoin that much because we already saw what happened in August.

Long live, Bitcoin!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
There is nothing more to worry about that.Bitcoin has already recovered from the fall occurred as a result of china banning ICOs and regulating bitcoin exchanges.Most of traders have shifted towards japan's bitcoin exchanges where regulations are low.The only people who have to worry about is the chinese who have enjoyed great profits from bitcoin in the past and who had dominated the bitcoin world previously.And now,thanks to chinese government's actions,bitcoin is now totally independent of china and its good for the progress and retaining the decentralized nature of mining industry of bitcoin.

I still think caution is advised. China is a massive market and it'll take more than a few days to recover. On the surface it might seem OK but I wouldn't put my money on it
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
There is nothing more to worry about that.Bitcoin has already recovered from the fall occurred as a result of china banning ICOs and regulating bitcoin exchanges.Most of traders have shifted towards japan's bitcoin exchanges where regulations are low.The only people who have to worry about is the chinese who have enjoyed great profits from bitcoin in the past and who had dominated the bitcoin world previously.And now,thanks to chinese government's actions,bitcoin is now totally independent of china and its good for the progress and retaining the decentralized nature of mining industry of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
If that is true, i guess, more of the investor doesn't care anymore about the news. Bitcoin now is much stable than last week, it means everyone doesn't care anymore.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
Thank u China Cheesy
All the chinese government wants is control. They want to be able to tax and track every single transaction, and if they can't do it, they'll try to completely get rid of it. Let them try, they might succeed but they'll lose a shitton of money when chinese investors take their money to other countries
Simple you can understand this mean as: " If I can not make money from this field, I will destroy it and nobody can receive profit from it Cool". This is the nature of the Chinese government.

And the nature of the chinese government is also 'if we can't beat them, we join them'. They'll come around as soon as they figure out how to regulate everything.
The fact is that to date we can be sure that the Chinese problem can and consider itself very quickly and all the Chinese functions can take Japan. Thus, in the near future we can get rid of the problems, and even more so today Bitcoin starts more or less stable growth.

Yes, the one thing we can be sure about is that if the Chinese give up their marketshare, a smarter country will take its place, they all want to jump on the bandwagon now that it's still going relatively slow. Blockchain is the future, like internet was 25 years ago.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
All the chinese government wants is control. They want to be able to tax and track every single transaction, and if they can't do it, they'll try to completely get rid of it. Let them try, they might succeed but they'll lose a shitton of money when chinese investors take their money to other countries
Simple you can understand this mean as: " If I can not make money from this field, I will destroy it and nobody can receive profit from it Cool". This is the nature of the Chinese government.

And the nature of the chinese government is also 'if we can't beat them, we join them'. They'll come around as soon as they figure out how to regulate everything.
The fact is that to date we can be sure that the Chinese problem can and consider itself very quickly and all the Chinese functions can take Japan. Thus, in the near future we can get rid of the problems, and even more so today Bitcoin starts more or less stable growth.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin

really, I agree with what you say, very reasonable from the post above. china is no longer a scourge for bitcoin. if it really happens, get out of bitcoin. it's better than just being a pest to bitcoin.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 
Cointelegraph has idiots working for them. They keep repeating this bullshit that this bankster had something to do with the last correction. Yea, right. Some guy whose bank stands behind everything that Bitcoin is against said he thinks Bitcoin won't survive. WOW! And I say your bank won't survive, we'll see in 10 years.

The blockchain was created largely to get rid of banks, so it's obvious they're not so happy with its currency marketcap reaching way into the 100 billions in less than 10 years. I love how afraid and desperate they are
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 
Cointelegraph has idiots working for them. They keep repeating this bullshit that this bankster had something to do with the last correction. Yea, right. Some guy whose bank stands behind everything that Bitcoin is against said he thinks Bitcoin won't survive. WOW! And I say your bank won't survive, we'll see in 10 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Who gives a fuck about China? They may be big right now, but once the mainstream of the investor class jumps on the train it will become irrelevant.

If Bitcoin survives until 2020 no regulation will ever be able to stop it.

And in the meantime any regulation would simply make life a bit more difficult for the enthusiasts, and that's the worst case scenario.

It's too easy to trade cryptos entirely under the radar for anybody who is willing to invest some time into research... so there really is no stopping strong hands.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I read somwhere that in China they banned trading.
This recipe comes into life 30 september.

Yes I too read somewhere that in China they banned trading of  bitcoin and China bans bitcoin yet again and this time for real and this one is fact are not.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
I read somwhere that in China they banned trading.
This recipe comes into life 30 september.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
china could not do same trick for bitcoin users, every thing about banning bitcoin from China will not give significant impact for bitcoin price. i just see the price of bitcoin on blockchain (where i saving my balance) that the current price more than $3950 it means china 's treat for bitcoin is non sense anymore.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

what Chinese government should do is to create a legal framework in other to regulate bitcoin and others cryptocurrency within their country. Based on my understanding of bitcoin, the system is decentralized that is a country or countries cannot banned bitcoin! They can only create a system to regulate it use and acceptability within China.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin

You made a great point there and i am totally agreed with you.
Everyone focusing china because they have a huge share in the market but we forget bitcoin is much more than a single country and it's very hard to control the price of bitcoin No matter it's china or any other country.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Price did not move that much, does this mean this news ain't that effective anymore? Anyway, if the price goes down again because of this, it opens opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: