Pages:
Author

Topic: Oh Shit! - China bans Bitcoin yet again. This time for real. - page 8. (Read 3275 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

No matter what China has started to take bitcoin regulation very seriously compared to before where there were absolutely no regulations, so it would come as no surprise to me if this turned out to be true.

However, even if they decide to crack down on BTC trading they wouldn't have the means to simply monitor every p2p transaction that everyone does. There is no way for them to "ban" bitcoin. All they can do is ban centralized bitcoin exchanges, they cannot ban p2p exchanges at all.

It's not wise to fall for FUD like this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

I don't think it's smart to say "Quick sell your BTC". Did you already forget September 15th ?!
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Sorry, you should not "burn" people to sell their bitcoin just because the news ; China banned bitcoin for real. I don't think it will give us a good effect, because without china bitcoin still run. CMIIW.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

haha, i hope there will be more times they fall for the same story! and bigger even in the future. $1000 is not a joke. we got bitcoin $1000+ under-price because of these "stupid people". without them you would have been forced to buy bitcoin at a much higher price this month but they were kind enough to give you a great discount.

i'm just thankful for their existence. and fearful of their extinction which is inevitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

Pages:
Jump to: