Pages:
Author

Topic: Oil price War will Bring real War soon in Middle east - page 4. (Read 542 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
I think OPEC is there to mediate on oil issue and as far as I know, the body has been reaching out to oil nations. War is not what middle east need now but a cooperation within themselves. And now than ever before, the world needs to come together for tackle the current health challenge.
Nobody needs war but I fear the current situation is heading towards something even worse. If it does (and it most likely will..), a lot of people will run out of business, will become unemployed or will have to face hunger (and if banks are going to fuck us up even more as if it's not enough, say hello to the up-and-coming homeless people).

If this is going to be one of the worst crises and recessions human history has ever witnessed, then +90% of us will run out of money and resources which means we would give 0 fucks if a war begins. We'd be more like "we lost everything so there's nothing left to lose anyway".

Hopefully I'm very wrong. This is the worst scenario I'm imagining. I'd rather be hospitalized in ICU than face a war. I hope all will be slowly rebuilt with the most peace possible but I also have to be realistic.

Meanwhile, I'll stay as positive as possible and hope this is not going to turn into something violent. I'm more worried right now about the governments all around the world taking the least effective steps with so much delay, it's exactly like they're specifically delaying the measures to let more people get infected.

People have lost trust in their governments. If this entire pandemic ends with a horrific number of deaths, citizens are going to turn around their own leaders. That could turn very, very bad in no time.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Even before this oil price war has began, there was already war in the Middle East. The war in the Middle East has been running for decades already. And you probably know why. There wouldn't have been wars in these deserts if deep underneath there is nothing. But, fortunately or unfortunately, there is so much resources underneath and this is enticing enough for powerful countries even outside the region to join the game in there.

So there is no war to start soon. It has already started many years ago. There is no point spreading a new rumor.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
I think OPEC is there to mediate on oil issue and as far as I know, the body has been reaching out to oil nations. War is not what middle east need now but a cooperation within themselves. And now than ever before, the world needs to come together for tackle the current health challenge.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
Indeed. But it is likely hard to avoid interference from these countries. Oil price war will attract the attention of those big countries and they probably analyze how they can get involved. Then, we may see some drama that leads to real war. And the victim is the Middle East country itself.

It's a bit of a monopoly for the other three, hopefully Europe has the sense by now to know it's much safer to spectate than to participate (for its citizens).

And the other countries have a bit of aonopoly on ammunition, whereas we just have nuclear (lots of it but it's more of a defensive weapon afaik).
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
As long as Russia, the US, China or the European forces don't get involved, it will probably just have an isolated effect...
Indeed. But it is likely hard to avoid interference from these countries. Oil price war will attract the attention of those big countries and they probably analyze how they can get involved. Then, we may see some drama that leads to real war. And the victim is the Middle East country itself.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
The middle east don't rseem to have the resources for a war... I thought Iran were the only miners of it too and they're the main power over there...

As long as Russia, the US, China or the European forces don't get involved, it will probably just have an isolated effect...

Also, are the middle east not already at war? I predict them to go to war yesterday! Woooo me
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
Oil Price War willl Bring real War!

Oil Price Will be a lot More expensive then Now Wink

War Will start about soon...  I would Say in 7 Days.
Pages:
Jump to: