Pages:
Author

Topic: Old account revival - page 3. (Read 603 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
January 05, 2024, 07:11:04 AM
If you still have access to the email then i don't think you need to worry since you can just restore your account using the mail to reset your password back and nothing much, except you aren't the real owner of that account or you completely lost access to the email account before you could need additional help to get your restored.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
January 05, 2024, 07:05:09 AM
I've been away for a long time and I guess my account was archived.

Is there anyone who can revive it for me. My user and email are the same if that helps.
Did you try the account recovery guides?

Account recoveries are moving again
Recovering hacked/lost accounts
FYI: "ownership change queued"

If you posted your Bitcoin address or Ethereum address in your posts, quoted by some forum members, and now you can sign a message from those addresses, it will be so helpful for your account recovery.

But if you still have access to your email, you can recover your account easily with Forgot my password, and use password reset through email. Did you try it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
January 04, 2024, 08:04:59 PM
What was your account?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
January 04, 2024, 04:45:22 PM
First of all, move the topic to the Meta section. This is not the place for it. And secondly, what account are we talking about? Write down which account you are talking about. No one will tell you anything without the account name. There are no psychics here.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 04, 2024, 04:27:01 PM
Hi.

I've been away for a long time and I guess my account was archived.

Is there anyone who can revive it for me. My user and email are the same if that helps.

I'd love to look back at my old posts and see what a knob I was back in the day.

Much appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: