Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴 - page 15. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 22, 2018, 06:47:39 AM
Is it true that the Ethos Universal Wallet will become the official wallet for axpire? If this is true then this project is good for me as I have been using ethos for a while.

The so called universal wallets are usually buggy af IMO. Well it's not like I'm interested in installing yet another wallet for the millionth crypto either though lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
June 22, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
Is it true that the Ethos Universal Wallet will become the official wallet for axpire? If this is true then this project is good for me as I have been using ethos for a while.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
Hello development team. How was your distribution of tokens and how much was raised for the development of the project? Where can I see all the detailed information about this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
June 22, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.
Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
Yeah, they have a good client and also have so many partners. No doubt if this project is a good project with a great developer!
That is a very good news, this will make people at ease knowing that their are other reliable person added in the team, I hope that they have other good news about the project.
Activity: 602
June 22, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.
Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
Yeah, they have a good client and also have so many partners. No doubt if this project is a good project with a great developer!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:13:35 AM
awesome!
Activity: 47
June 22, 2018, 02:15:26 AM
Good night team! It seems of this plan will be preferably in the offing. Apperceptive design, a very excellent logo, faultless design.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 01:57:26 AM
Yes, indeed. You can trust any project if you found that the fundamental was great and the developer was good enough to develop the project, just like this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 01:35:03 AM
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 01:11:07 AM
Watching closely this Project, this can be x10 easy way in close time investment. But looking for much more from here. Out of public crypto attention, not for long time.  Smiley

This coin is in the coinmarketcap right now. I have recently visited the site and search for axpire and I saw that the price of these coin is slowly going down. Suppose this the cause of all the altcoins and bitcoins dumping.
Great to know that the Axpire project has been already listed in the coinmarketcap. But for now, it is not in a good shape because the price of the Axpire coin is falling down but this will change of course because this only happen because of the the different dumping happen here in the crypto world. But still, this is a great project. Hopefully this will get more attention here in the crypto currency community.
I believed that the price of Axpire coin will recover soon because the project are being handled by the team who is experts on this field. And being listed in CoinMarketCap is not an easy achievements, so it means that the developers are confident enough to be more successful on this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
June 22, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
This project has been up since January 15, 2018 can we get some new updates about whats going on behind the ICO. I believe admins here are always active to everyones inquiry.
Activity: 496
June 21, 2018, 11:02:38 PM
Watching closely this Project, this can be x10 easy way in close time investment. But looking for much more from here. Out of public crypto attention, not for long time.  Smiley

This coin is in the coinmarketcap right now. I have recently visited the site and search for axpire and I saw that the price of these coin is slowly going down. Suppose this the cause of all the altcoins and bitcoins dumping.
Great to know that the Axpire project has been already listed in the coinmarketcap. But for now, it is not in a good shape because the price of the Axpire coin is falling down but this will change of course because this only happen because of the the different dumping happen here in the crypto world. But still, this is a great project. Hopefully this will get more attention here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 496
June 21, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 11:00:58 PM
I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

I will really like then a price rising to ICO price at least. Now at 3.5 cents it looks terrible!

Do you mean the price of AXPIRE coin? Its pretty low right now because of the dumping of crypto coins. But if these coins will have more holders and investors. It will regain again its current high price in the crypto trade market.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
June 21, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Activity: 412
Merit: 13
June 07, 2018, 07:08:57 PM
I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

I will really like then a price rising to ICO price at least. Now at 3.5 cents it looks terrible!
Activity: 214
June 07, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 06, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
Guys I can't open your website, an error 1009 occurs every time. Text: "The owner of this website (www.axpire.io) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (UA) from accessing this website." It seems like you're banning my country ((( I'd like to have a look at the WP and RM.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 31, 2018, 10:32:24 AM
Activity: 58
May 23, 2018, 10:15:55 PM
https://new.reddit.com/user/evilbuon/comments/8lp2fp/ico_axpire_matchbx_h%E1%BB%87_th%E1%BB%91ng_qu%E1%BA%A3n_l%C3%BD_blockchain/ 
I can not post the bonus program link at https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/138068, as it is already full, limited by the site, so I post here, hoping the BOX will read it.
Pages:
Jump to: