Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴 - page 11. (Read 21119 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 06:57:39 AM
Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.

It would be also good idea if they will add AXP on Binance or HitBTC right that have a huge traders in world? So AXP also can gain impression while its price is low for now.
Its still early to ask for this humble project to have thier tokens listed on those huge exchangers. Just be patient coz it wont be long before that happens. Just follow and support them for now.
Axpire is also in some of its initial stage of development and still, they are listed on some exchanges and also on coin market cap which is great for this new project. And they will surely get listed some top 5 exchanges in some time. But they need to make their community more strong and also do proper marketing about their project to attract more people on their platform.

Until they start the real deal of letting people make up hedge funds or whatever they're just a random ass project though, it's pointless to call em full fledged
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
Hey, guys.
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the project.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
really now is not the best time on the market and the price of coins is very poor. But many people still hope that soon the market will start to rise actively and accordingly the prices for tokens too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Axpire has been added in Kucoin! Based on the commebts ive read but it seems the current trade volume is not realy enticing to me as a trader.
I think this is good news. But the only thing that is really not a very good time for trading now. I think for some time the situation will improve and you will be satisfied with the volume of trades that will be in the future.

It would be also good idea if they will add AXP on Binance or HitBTC right that have a huge traders in world? So AXP also can gain impression while its price is low for now.
Its still early to ask for this humble project to have thier tokens listed on those huge exchangers. Just be patient coz it wont be long before that happens. Just follow and support them for now.
It might look early but it is part of operations procedure to list the tokn on exchange and if this activity is priortized there can be more advantages like we can get huge attention from various investors.

Better the team would also know the choices of the users because they are the one who actually already experience about the services. Maybe, they recommend it due to it is very difficult to hack and the platform (trading site) is already popular and has a strong foundation.
Activity: 504
June 24, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
Hey, guys.
Also noticed that most people say that the project will have growth. But I do not understand what growth can be, if the prices for coins are now very quickly going down.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

It might look early but it is part of operations procedure to list the tokn on exchange and if this activity is priortized there can be more advantages like we can get huge attention from various investors.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 02:46:41 AM
Hey, guys.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
The coin is listed on very famous stock exchanges. One this fact already raises confidence in the project.
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

It would be cool, but it's not easy to do. That's why there are not so many coins on these exchanges. It's not easy to get there
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
June 24, 2018, 12:39:50 AM

Axpire is also in some of its initial stage of development and still, they are listed on some exchanges and also on coin market cap which is great for this new project. And they will surely get listed some top 5 exchanges in some time. But they need to make their community more strong and also do proper marketing about their project to attract more people on their platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 12:33:08 AM
Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!

Hey there,  I think you are on the wrong side posting in this topic. The token sale is already finished and they are already on business working some exchanges. Here are some good information that may give some additional knowledge for you about the project, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axpire/
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
June 23, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
I think this is a very good idea and a project, with clearly defined tasks, I'm sure that it will be a success.
Yes. The project is very interesting because the team behind this have been able to put this token in a good and well known exchange like Kucoin. Soon it will be acknowledge by some crypto investors and possibly make this platform a good source of investments and at the same time source of income.
This exchange enjoys for a long time popularity as has a number of unique functions for earnings of various coins, still this platform is unique and will be useful to this project unambiguously.
If an institution adopts this block chain expenditure system, this will be a great leap forward for its development.

Their background is really a big help to the project which many people have know what they are working in previous. This will boost the potential of the project to be able to work in the future.
Yeah, we can put trust on people exposed and have gained experiences with this, I believe if people realize that the team are experienced then supporters would increase.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
June 23, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:18:01 PM
Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.
Absolutely, investors and interested companies will surely visit and join the project soon. All the prepared features is realy helpful and make the project more unique and wonderful. This can bring project to success.
I think that most of investors are just usual cryptomaniacs which stay at home or have a rest on islands and hardly they will visit the project or to meet developers in live.  Grin
No doubt that would what the investors will do to towards this project. A lot more users, supporters and serious potential investors will come to this project because it has a much more improved and unique features that would greatly help and provide a positive impact to the whole crypto currency community. I hope this will attain its goal and be much more productive project for the community.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
Who knows maybe if dev are more active in its developments it will pickup. it usually happens once the start releasing prototypes and beta-testing and maintaining the platform, investors will take notice of whats going on..
IMO, at the first time of listing, always have little reduce of token value. But at least we can know this coin have liquidity, not using only at their own platform.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
June 23, 2018, 07:21:52 PM
Axpire contains great features like removal of human-manual processes as what I see in their site. With only these kind of feature, we can say that company will be getting curious if they will know that this platform can improved their system. Also, there are still a lot of features that I think is that it will reduced their cost of labor so in other words, this kind of platform is really needed in a big company.

Well, if their features will be implemented successfully then surely many businesses and companies are going to check and try the platform. I am looking forward for the launch of this project soon.
Absolutely, investors and interested companies will surely visit and join the project soon. All the prepared features is realy helpful and make the project more unique and wonderful. This can bring project to success.
I think that most of investors are just usual cryptomaniacs which stay at home or have a rest on islands and hardly they will visit the project or to meet developers in live.  Grin
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 23, 2018, 07:01:50 PM
Who knows maybe if dev are more active in its developments it will pickup. it usually happens once the start releasing prototypes and beta-testing and maintaining the platform, investors will take notice of whats going on..
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
Yes, Kucoin is one of exchange i have would like most. Do you have exactly time for listing of Axpire token at Kucoin?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 23, 2018, 06:20:39 PM
I don't want to object this but it just don't seem to be true that this project is first of its kind so far.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
The project is not much interesting only because there are very many similar projects, and this one unfortunately does not stand out.
Each project is different in its own way. Therefore, this project may not be suitable for you. But if you take a closer look at the project, read more information, your opinion may change. Soon, there may be updates.

I agree, and also each project have different features that will make people find what best to use and have because we have different beliefs, wants, needs and priorities. It just a matter of choice. I find axpire as a good project because of the companies they have work with. Mostly are known brand which lead me to a conclusion that this is a good project.
Activity: 378
June 23, 2018, 03:22:51 PM
The project is not much interesting only because there are very many similar projects, and this one unfortunately does not stand out.
Each project is different in its own way. Therefore, this project may not be suitable for you. But if you take a closer look at the project, read more information, your opinion may change. Soon, there may be updates.
Pages:
Jump to: