Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 4. (Read 35141 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
update wallet to 3.0
network in older version is wrong  Undecided
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Mining is over i presume, its only proof of stake now.
Difficult to find decent beef steak unless you are in Argentina or South Africa .
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
does anyone know why the price is dumping so hard right now?

This is not dumping "so hard", but it is going down just because Cryptobridge was closed to deposit and withdrawals these last 3-5 days, so all people that earn SPD with Pos and Masternode cannot sell them.. So you can understand why the "massive" sell right after the opening deposits on cryptobridge. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Any news on cryptobridge issues?

We have done everything on our end.
It is running, but if you still have issue, we invite you to contact their support or come to us in discord.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Hi! Your coin added to our Masternode-Shared Service - MIDAS.INVESTMENTS
I'm really interested in Stipend's Ecosystem, as it provides its users with instant payments and low fees
Activity: 56
Hi! Your coin added to our Masternode-Shared Service - MIDAS.INVESTMENTS https://i.imgur.com/M9uErXA.jpg
Activity: 104

so story is over i guees? correct?
Activity: 158
all cryptos crash right now...not only spd..  @adamantasaurus
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
does anyone know why the price is dumping so hard right now?
Activity: 2
Any news on cryptobridge issues?
Activity: 34
Date: 4.06.2018 15:08
To: SMxFNx55Ayi9f2KFZj3bDNeHRTrhuBbFso
Debit: -7.478 SPD
Transaction fee: -0.0007 SPD
Net amount: -7.4787 SPD
Transaction ID: 3c352520e95e3f562a798166e9cf996f5dfb4f7ba4ad24b53610896555d09553-000

when is finish who can help me
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
it was pretty easy to update the wallet just follow the tutorial on discord you get rewards in no time Smiley
Activity: 35
Hi! Have the stipend problems? There is no payout POS for 3 days . What happened there?

4 days

18-20 hours  to earn rewards
Activity: 35
Hi! Have the stipend problems? There is no payout POS for 3 days . What happened there?
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Is this wallet down on CryptoBridge?   Not seeing deposits and can't get a deposit addy...Huh

It will be re enabled again in some hours, cause there were a fork.  I suggest you to go and find news on Discord channel, it is so helpful and active, not like this thread.

If the wallet doesn't sync, open the wallet file setting and add nodes that you can find on Discord channel.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Is this wallet down on CryptoBridge?   Not seeing deposits and can't get a deposit addy...Huh
Activity: 92
Activity: 16
Hello guys help, yesterday updated the purse for version 2.0. and the coins disappeared in the account 106, although there were 300, the purse address Sh2FhcJs6vjCBXbk8pP7ntMQ5EJn9X1cmo
decipher
http://explorer.stipend.me/address/Sh2FhcJs6vjCBXbk8pP7ntMQ5EJn9X1cmo
What should I do? how to return coins?
Me too

Hi guys,
I've the same problem, even on the explorer seems it's all ok.

This might work:

1) Make sure you're running the 2.0.0.2 version

2)Open debug console
3)give the command repairwallet

Join stipend's discord!

Wallet in cryptobridge will start working when the blockchain exploiter is handled with the blockchain fix which should happen in next few hours (i just read it from discord)

Finally i did it!
Just redownload all blockchain and evething will be ok.
So how to redownload?
Just backup wallet.dat, backups folder, delete all stipend folder in C:/ user username/admin appdata roaming stipend
Activity: 19
Merit: 3
Hey guys, just released updates/new wallet:

Daemon: https://github.com/Stipend-Developer/stipend/releases/download/3.0.0.0/precompiled-daemon-3.0.0.0.zip

If you have an incorrect balance after updating, go to "Help/Debug Window/Console" and type "repairwallet" (no quotes)

Hi folks, short question please,

Win Update few seconds, no probs Smiley

Is anything to update on a VM with a masternode on it? (Ubuntu 16.04)
Or it's enough to update wallets to 3.0.0.0

Thanx for answering

Frank
Pages:
Jump to: