Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD ANN][SPD][BOUNTIES:ON] PoS/Masternode - Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency - page 7. (Read 35141 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added updated Stipend to the latest wallet version!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Stipend Pay:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u SMnYXc15pNUit6CoQnrmJkDioPTsyBHE6L -p c=SPD

To mine only this coin use mc=SPD, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=SPD,mc=SPD as your password.
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=SPD

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/SPD

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2431

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
what happens to the block chain? the last 9 blocks are not accepted, it's very bad
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Whats going on with all the orphaned blocks on the chain? I'm showing 30 of them today alone with only 1 valid PoS payment.

If i'm not wrong, orphans means just that someone took the reward a moment before than you, am i wrong? Probably it will happen more frequently since many people are staking Stipend.. so more people, less rewards i would say.. aka more orphans.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Whats going on with all the orphaned blocks on the chain? I'm showing 30 of them today alone with only 1 valid PoS payment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
SPD ON HITBTC IS SPLINDE NOT STIPEND BE CAREFULL
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Good news that we can see Stipend on HitBtc.. Even if i really don't like this exchanger, atleast it can give us a bit more volume and help us with other major exchangers.
I'm excited to see the platform launch, so we can ask to list us also to Bittrex ( that asking real project behind) and binance.
Activity: 15
Titan Masternodes

Stipend has officially been added to our shared masternode pool! Join our discord server to get started today!

Features
  • Unique deposit addresses! Mine to them or send your stipend directly to them at anytime and it will automatically be added to our shared masternode pool.
  • Unique Discord bot handles every encounter! See your balance or the pools currents stats and keep track of your investment!
  • Anytime withdraw! Simply use the command and your coin will be paid out to your payment address next time payments are done!
  • Daily Payments! Don't wait for those slow services that take forever to give you your reward!
  • Our community is here for you! Whether you need help getting started or wanna learn the latest news in crypto!
  • Operating Fee of 5% on all rewards.

Where to find us:
Discord: https://discord.gg/dhUyEqM
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TitanCryptoMoon
Website: https://titan-masternodes.net/ (In Development Cheesy Stay tuned for updates on it!)
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Who knows about Stipend listing on HitBTC rumors are true or false? Found this rumor here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stipend/#social
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
EQPOOL.COM
http://eqpool.com

we are added SPD for mining!

Code:
-a Lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:3573 -u  -p c=SPD

Very low pool fee... only 0.44
Activity: 127
Somebody knows how many coins will be mined till block 210000 ?
Activity: 30
This project isn't a scam, most of the developers are leaning towards not being anon after the mainnet gets released
Activity: 13
Hey guys, what miner you ppl are using for Nvidia cards? ccminer?

Try anorganix phi or alexis

alexis is best for nvidia 1080ti gtx .. nearly 33-36 mhs without overclock

what setting did u use in msi af, my card only have 30-31mhs. thanx b4.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING STIPEND WITH C11 ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3573
  • User     : YOUR_SPD_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=SPD

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3573 -u ShpyrNVgzZeYESdgyg6FEjfwStkmWjs9WQ -p c=SPD
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k c11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3573 -u ShpyrNVgzZeYESdgyg6FEjfwStkmWjs9WQ -p c=SPD

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=24.193.9.204:46978
  • addnode=180.128.20.51:46978
  • addnode=31.148.99.91:46978
  • addnode=212.237.22.164:46978
  • addnode=95.72.112.64:46978
  • addnode=151.237.29.175:46978
  • addnode=174.138.10.109:46978
  • addnode=209.250.232.144:46978
  • addnode=144.202.52.110:46978
  • addnode=207.244.68.170:46978
  • addnode=118.106.182.35:46978
  • addnode=31.52.181.159:46978

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Time to buy stipend not only mine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
i was trying to start some staking but sadly i discovered that i cannot install the wallet on the raspberry.. why don't you make a version for it  like other coins? Many people would like to stake on Raspberry instead of VPS!
Anyone know if there is some guide for compiling wallet for raspberry? I tried it, but having some errors and can't continue..

We are seeing if we can compile our wallet for raspberry; but we face some difficulties. We have some members that are on this topic as well. Best is to come to our discord to see the ongoing.

Thank you so much for it. I've tried really hard to compile the wallet for my raspberry b+, and also with the help of some people on discord, we failed. Hopefully there will be a raspberry wallet, so i would start also staking.. This coins for me seems like buying btc 5 years ago Cheesy Good luck Wink
Activity: 42
Hey guys, what miner you ppl are using for Nvidia cards? ccminer?

Try anorganix phi or alexis

alexis is best for nvidia 1080ti gtx .. nearly 33-36 mhs without overclock

Thanks guys! Will try that one out
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Trying to withdraw some SPD to CryptoBridge and got insufficient funds error allways.
Any suggestions?

Most probably your node with the exchange is not synced anymore and you probably withdrew it already. I also encountered this issue once. Reloading and/or reopening the web browser should fix the issue.

Wallet is synchronised and up to date. But.... Please look at the screen shot:

Seems like you used Darksend on old wallet versions.
If you are still stuck with this, DM us on discord.
copper member
i was trying to start some staking but sadly i discovered that i cannot install the wallet on the raspberry.. why don't you make a version for it  like other coins? Many people would like to stake on Raspberry instead of VPS!
Anyone know if there is some guide for compiling wallet for raspberry? I tried it, but having some errors and can't continue..

We are seeing if we can compile our wallet for raspberry; but we face some difficulties. We have some members that are on this topic as well. Best is to come to our discord to see the ongoing.
copper member
How is it that this coin has raised much money from MN sales but months down the line there is still no working platform. But competitor coins like slate platform have been around for less than 2 weeks and already have a working platform? Is this coin scam?

Noobie account in which every post is an accusation of Stipend being a scam... perhaps you should be working on getting Slate out of alpha instead of FUDing the competition Wink

This looks like a nice project and the recent news was very positive, will be interesting to see how it develops. It is a startup and as with any early investment (not just in the crypto space) there is risk, no one, not even the devs know how it will turn out all they can do is do their best to push it towards a positive outcome as its in everyones best interest (including their own) and they seem to be on the right track from what I've seen so far. Keep it up and wish you all the best Smiley

Thanks, appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: