Pages:
Author

Topic: Old but GOLD!! - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
It's quite tough for old coins to stay in the race. New coins often comes with better technologies and old coins rarely go with the flow. But if you consider litecoin as old coin, it has some great possibilities.
Activity: 294
August 01, 2018, 04:13:31 AM
According to me BITCOIN is a great coin. Old is Gold this line totally suits to Bitcoin. It is a very old and king of coins. It is a brand. It is very useful in long term investment and good potential. Lite coin and Ether um is also a very good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
I really like a lot of Old Coin but i think they are gold to me cause their feature, their prospect and i don't care if their price are down now.

the coin that i mean are Eth, NEO, VET, Stellar.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 01, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
There are a few projects still around such as VIA, Burst and Boolberry amongst others that have active development going on
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 01, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
alt coin old but gold for me is LTC.
until now the price has remained stable and unlike alt coin the other LTC has great power and enthusiasts.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
August 01, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
My vote goes to :
- Eth (smart contract)
- Litecoin (LTC) currently working with HTC mobile company .

Activity: 151
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
I heard Stellar (XML) is avery potential coin. the lightling network is build on XML. In face, its price to bitcoin (the satoshi value) has been very stable for a long time.
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 03:14:46 AM
actually this statement is very precise. because no matter how old the coins are still in circulation in the market, proven can still rule the market. And this became a reason for we can choose coins for investment.
Activity: 108
August 01, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
Old but gold is the right word for bitcoin. having the bitcoin is now as valuable as holding a few gold bars. now the price of bitcoin is far from the first time, and I'm sure there will be many altcoins that follow, especially I believe that ethereum will be the same fate as bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
Which old school cryptocurrency altcoins do you think still have big time potential? Some of the coins with major potential and expectations were power ledger and substratum. Do you think they will still achieve huge success or will the be displaced by similar cryptocurrencies that have entered the market after their introduction? Feel free to comment other oldies but goodies like Basic Attention Token which is on the potential list for addition to coinbase!!!
Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, NEM are the old cryptcurrencies for me that really has a big potential in the future and right now those coins and the team behind of it are doing their best just to make sure to success of their future project.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 02:51:54 AM
I am sure that the market there will become saturation in some periods as well as Bitcoin within a few years already passing some of the limitations it will be the same on altcoin, that every people who realize altcoin is too young because Bitcoin has long been on top of cryptocurrency. For instances, you can see numerous old coins that are still lagging behind by many news coins. I think cardano and stellar are good future and are likely to be listed on coinbase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
August 01, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
Which old school cryptocurrency altcoins do you think still have big time potential? Some of the coins with major potential and expectations were power ledger and substratum. Do you think they will still achieve huge success or will the be displaced by similar cryptocurrencies that have entered the market after their introduction? Feel free to comment other oldies but goodies like Basic Attention Token which is on the potential list for addition to coinbase!!!

I think when it comes for long time investments Litecoin and Ethereum will always be a good choice. These coins already revolutionized and set standards to crypto, and will never get old.
Activity: 97
August 01, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
An old man like bitcoin will always be, I believe. Because thanks to bitcoin, we're all sitting here, aren't we? But the others are not exactly. Someone will create a blockchain tomorrow, much more convenient than Ethereum and that's all. Although, Ethereum will not become less popular from this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
This is rightly said that old is gold but this is not true for all the coins. To me, bitcoin is the best when we are talking about the crypto currency market. This is the oldest coin in the market as well as reputed and profitable also.

why thinking is only very short, and only fixated on bitcoin, other elderly altcoins too many have good qualities like bitcoin, like ethereum for example. I think ethereum is very good when compared to other old coins
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 01, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
My favourite old coins are BITCOIN for sure, Litecoin and ZCASH for privacy. Market is low for every coins so they still have lot of potential grow too!

However the very best bitcoin to date and subsequently clear is ethereum, and now the new ones are obviously plenty of good altcoin, but it's still hard to replace.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
August 01, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
Bitcoin is like gold, up and down not too deep, other than that ethereum and litecoin also follow. These coins are old but still alive and the community grows to remain golden.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
There are very few alt coins which are old and still having a good time. I think litecoin will be in the top of this list. It is still one of the top rated alt coins which is really amazing.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 02:30:07 AM
I think that old coins still have the potential for growth, since the market capitalization of the entire market at the moment is still very low. That's why I keep some of my coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
If you ask about old but still has the best potential the answer will be bitcoin. I think bitcoin will dominate the cryptoworld for longer time. It is the most promising coin till now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 02:20:41 AM
My favourite old coins are BITCOIN for sure, Litecoin and ZCASH for privacy. Market is low for every coins so they still have lot of potential grow too!
Pages:
Jump to: