Pages:
Author

Topic: Old but GOLD!! - page 4. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
July 31, 2018, 07:59:36 AM
I also pick litecoin to be the old but gold. Litecoin has been able to sustain its momentum since its inception, climbing high to the hundreds and never collapsing to a single unit like most altcoins have done. Check the cmc/historical for review. Some coins got to a very good ATH, some in thousands $ but now in the cent range.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 31, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
Of course altcoin will achieve its success again but it applies to most altcoins that are above 50, I am sure that the market there will become saturation in some periods as well as Bitcoin within a few years already passing some of the limitations it will be the same on altcoin, that every people who realize altcoin is too young because Bitcoin has long been on top of cryptocurrency, I still realize that altcoin will be profitable if it is to stay in the next few years, remember this is the starting point of everything, everyone will understand later. Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:52:34 AM
However, it is not just the Coinbase exchange that can have a big increase.
At present, it is a bear market, and most altcoin has a big decline. I don't think it is an good investment at present
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
I think, it is absolutely litecoin. Litecoin has been surviving since the starting of the cryptocurrencies and been in top 5 at marketcap for many days. Litecoin having an average price in all time with having a stable position in the market is a good choice such as  BTC. These are just my assumptions.

Agree with you. One more option is DASH, because it is accepted in many stores in Asia, plus it is stable network with fast speed of transactions. I have heard that in Europe this currency is not so popular, but we know that it is only the beginning of the crypto journey.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:41:25 AM
Don't just depend on what I say because I can be biased. I started with bancor and genesis vision and they have served me pretty well when I was a newbie in this market. Though there is very less chance of bancor redeeming it's value again but I think genesis vision still has some potential left in them.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 07:19:26 AM
I think, it is absolutely litecoin. Litecoin has been surviving since the starting of the cryptocurrencies and been in top 5 at marketcap for many days. Litecoin having an average price in all time with having a stable position in the market is a good choice such as  BTC. These are just my assumptions.
Activity: 560
July 31, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
This is rightly said that old is gold but this is not true for all the coins. To me, bitcoin is the best when we are talking about the crypto currency market. This is the oldest coin in the market as well as reputed and profitable also.
Activity: 34
July 27, 2018, 10:08:17 PM
Which old school cryptocurrency altcoins do you think still have big time potential? Some of the coins with major potential and expectations were power ledger and substratum. Do you think they will still achieve huge success or will the be displaced by similar cryptocurrencies that have entered the market after their introduction? Feel free to comment other oldies but goodies like Basic Attention Token which is on the potential list for addition to coinbase!!!
Pages:
Jump to: