Pages:
Author

Topic: Old coins vs new coins - page 18. (Read 27408 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 08:32:56 AM

3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

as long as those new coins are worth investing, I will surely put an eye on them as they could create hype and make a pump to rise above their ICO price. It could be a high risk but if you will do a research then you can minimize the risk and get a higher chances of getting profits with your small capital.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 08:22:24 AM
This is good topic for me, because many people are not believe on his self and confuse to pick some asset for investing. But for me Old coins and new coins are not difrnt for invest. Because if you know the coin before you invest you will get big profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 08:18:36 AM
Old coins are old projects, they stand firmly on their feet, they have a high level of capitalization, and the price is less stable, such coins grow either after the general growth of the market (Bitcoin) or their price “shoots” at certain times of the year (usually in spring and summer ). These coins are on many major exchanges, which means you will not have problems with buying and selling.
old coins like Bitcoin, he is the first coin to be launched, he is very famous and everyone almost knows about him, if he is compared to new coins, he will be the best. New coins or old coins are not all good and not all bad, good bad can be seen from its potential. only Bitcoin is the best because he is the king of coins and always occupies the top position and there is no doubt about his ability.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 08:08:59 AM
Old coins are more established and has a stronger community compared to the newer coins which are arguably fueled only by greed. The former also has more time to develop their product and is actually in used compared to ico tokens that are not deployed at all.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 07:39:33 AM
i like the old projects instead of selling old and buying new coins i will keep holding the old coins. however i was expecting that new coins should be with updated version of old coins. but till that time i have the belief on old projects.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 23, 2019, 07:37:30 AM
Old coins are old projects, they stand firmly on their feet, they have a high level of capitalization, and the price is less stable, such coins grow either after the general growth of the market (Bitcoin) or their price “shoots” at certain times of the year (usually in spring and summer ). These coins are on many major exchanges, which means you will not have problems with buying and selling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 23, 2019, 07:33:36 AM
I believe that even when bullrun starts, none of the altcoins will be able to catch up with Bitcoin in value and come close to $20K. At the same time, I think some of the new coins that appeared in 2018 will be a great alternative to the old coins. But in any case do not get rid of old coins, just add new coins to your portfolio.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 07:18:33 AM
old coins and new coins have their own advantages and disadvantages. old coins have experienced a bull run and now their prices are said to fall, while coins that have never experienced a bull run are said to be coins that never developed.
I don't think this is fair.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 23, 2019, 07:06:32 AM
Old coins such bitcoin and ethereum are the main cryptocurrency, so they have got very high demands. On the other hand, most people are reluctant to invest in new coins, as there is no guarantee that they wouldn't fail in future.
Old coins do provide a distinct advantage from the fundamentals and also have a very large community that makes it able to walk and also be trusted by the community
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 06:59:14 AM
It's hard for me to judge the prospects of new or old altcoins, but I will share my thoughts. In my opinion, no altcoin will be able to come close to the cost of $20,000 in the next 5 years. To do this, the capitalization of Bitcoin should exceed a trillion dollars. At the same time, I think that among the new coins we will see many successful projects that will be in the top-10 of coinmarketcap. But for greater security, I would still form a portfolio of proven altcoins, such as ETH, BCH, LTC, ADA.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 23, 2019, 06:50:33 AM
Old coins such bitcoin and ethereum are the main cryptocurrency, so they have got very high demands. On the other hand, most people are reluctant to invest in new coins, as there is no guarantee that they wouldn't fail in future.
Activity: 560
January 23, 2019, 06:05:48 AM
Personally, I choose new coins as I believe new coins may have chance to increase dramatically in prices as compared to already established coins given the market trend. When a new coin hits the market, its prices will rise in the first place. So here to leverage that trend of price increment, one should have trading skills. So it is very much good way to generate profits by investing in new coins.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 08:56:59 PM
Our NYAN coin is alive and well with a small community.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=NYAN_BTC
www.nyancares.org
www.nyancoin.info
Activity: 322
January 22, 2019, 08:49:33 PM
We can never know if there will be any possible chance that we can still hit the ATH right now. But the thing is not all the new coins are not being listed on the exchange. That is still depends on the team. I have joined a bounty campaign lately that is ended already and now it is listed already on the exchange.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 22, 2019, 01:51:38 AM
I always prefer to invest in good project coin and it is no meter for me the is old or new because strong project coins always give good profit in the long run whether they are old or new.

And how do you get what coin is good? In advance it's very difficult or even impossible to know what new project will be good. In that case older coins just have some previous story
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
January 21, 2019, 08:38:28 AM
I always prefer to invest in good project coin and it is no meter for me the is old or new because strong project coins always give good profit in the long run whether they are old or new.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 21, 2019, 05:05:42 AM
I will choose to invest in tokens that were listed in early 2018. They look very promising, the team's work is very positive, and the price of the currency has risen several times. It is worth investing in them now, and when the bull market is coming, it will definitely get a huge return.
Activity: 462
January 21, 2019, 05:05:31 AM
My first choice is always old coins. New ICOs and new coins have very low value. With the bull season, the value of the old coins will increase, but the new coins will remain unresponsive  Undecided
Activity: 378
January 21, 2019, 05:00:20 AM
Definitely yes, all altcoins and therefore also depend on its price no less than on its own capitalization!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 21, 2019, 04:28:04 AM
Old coin and new coin is doesn't matter what's matters most is the strategy and the trust or the way we select a good coin to hold. I believe that there are a lot of old coins that is really amazing and there are also old coin that failed same as new coin, there are a lot of new coin that is rising and there are also new coin that fall. So I believe that it doesn't matter if the coin is old or new. I think it depends on us or in the strategy that we make by choosing a good coin.
Pages:
Jump to: