Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 108. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 02, 2015, 09:15:42 AM
Guys Presstab is on top of this. The beta wallet he sent me does have multisend working. One important thing: you MUST keep your wallet unlocked until the stake fully matures, and then it will send it to your "savings" wallet. There is still one little thing I asked presstab to fix, and it is the fee for multisend, I feel that .001 to use multisend per stake is too high. I think its old code from Paycon. Anyway, everything is moving forward nicely.

Vegas
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 02, 2015, 04:07:07 AM
New pool  - cool.
Are you mining over at the new pool.I'm thinking about trying it out because Siolim is geting  all the fly on supernova he must of spent a small fortune on rentals to get all that hash

Coming to the new pool  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 02, 2015, 01:25:10 AM
New pool  - cool.
Are you mining over at the new pool.I'm thinking about trying it out because Siolim is geting  all the fly on supernova he must of spent a small fortune on rentals to get all that hash

Unfortunately, I am mining Scrypt & Sha-256 - no x-13 for me. Good luck though!
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 12:31:07 AM
New pool  - cool.
Are you mining over at the new pool.I'm thinking about trying it out because Siolim is geting  all the fly on supernova he must of spent a small fortune on rentals to get all that hash
legendary
October 01, 2015, 05:31:49 PM
So Presstab sent me a test wallet to test multisend. I have staked a test stake, and have to wait for it to mature in 60 blocks.

Vegas
legendary
October 01, 2015, 04:54:41 PM
New pool  - cool.
legendary
October 01, 2015, 12:06:47 PM
Presstab got back to me, and he has been very busy. I asked him if he could first fix the multisend feature, as we need that first, and the superblock fix will come later (less critical).

Vegas
legendary
October 01, 2015, 11:50:48 AM
I actually dont have any plans on making anything like this. I was joking around. This coin is about trust ,loyalty , and long term real investing without the worry of some newb dev running off. My goal is to reach the trust level of the following coins:

Hyperstake
Ratecoin
Hobonickels
Bottlecaps
Hypercoin
Diamond coin

In my mind these coins have the highest level of trust , and I will get there. Ok so maybe I wont quite get to the level of trust of Presstab, but I will get close.  Its going to take alot of time, and Im willing to do whatever it takes, and "water this seed" everyday for as long as it takes until I am in the same trusted category as the coins above.

Vegas
Activity: 11
October 01, 2015, 02:43:47 AM
Sure how many you want? Wink

Vegas

How much they run?
legendary
September 30, 2015, 08:59:12 AM
Sure how many you want? Wink

Vegas
Activity: 11
September 29, 2015, 09:27:19 PM
Could we get Physical Flycoins made?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
September 29, 2015, 06:00:30 PM
Just weighing my options. Agreed "Open source" is the bloodline of crypto. Anyway I messaged Presstab as its confirmed Multisend is not functioning, and superblocks needs some tweaking so its available to everyone, and there is no min wallet balance. So just waiting to hear back from Presstab.

Vegas

Though i would prefer to drop a feature rather then dropping the sourcecode,
in your case i would feel comfortable even with missing sourcecode.

Smiley Matthias
legendary
September 29, 2015, 05:08:05 PM
Just weighing my options. Agreed "Open source" is the bloodline of crypto. Anyway I messaged Presstab as its confirmed Multisend is not functioning, and superblocks needs some tweaking so its available to everyone, and there is no min wallet balance. So just waiting to hear back from Presstab.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
September 29, 2015, 04:49:29 PM
Ok I setup multisend again, and activated it. Then I unlocked my wallet and it staked. Just waiting for it to mature. So maybe on the next update we can change the structure of the superblocks and remove the min stake block of 25,000 completely, so everyone has a chance. The other option is because you are a highly trusted member remove the source code, and add in the built in block explorer to do the check for min balance.

Vegas

It needs to be all open source or else its not very manageable. For example other services (like exchanges) would need a closed source compilation from me. Might be better to think of another way to structure the super block.

100% agree
open source is one of the major features to ensure freedom in crypto.
In my opinion closed source is never an option.

Smiley Matthias

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
September 29, 2015, 03:27:31 PM
Ok I setup multisend again, and activated it. Then I unlocked my wallet and it staked. Just waiting for it to mature. So maybe on the next update we can change the structure of the superblocks and remove the min stake block of 25,000 completely, so everyone has a chance. The other option is because you are a highly trusted member remove the source code, and add in the built in block explorer to do the check for min balance.

Vegas

It needs to be all open source or else its not very manageable. For example other services (like exchanges) would need a closed source compilation from me. Might be better to think of another way to structure the super block.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2015, 03:12:13 PM
Quote from: vegasguy
Woody and I are not able to get the Multisend to function correctly. We want all of our POS rewards to go to another internal wallet address , to keep that separate and this is our "sell fund". Im going to setup multisend again and reenable and do unlock my wallet and see if the POS funds go to my "sell funds" wallet address. Maybe its something we are doing wrong.

simple solution: temporarily rename the wallet.dat to something like wallet.dat.main, and start the wallet. a new wallet.dat will be generated. go to the recieve tab in the empty wallet, and label that addy as 'stake'. copy-paste
into notepad. close the wallet, (make sure it is closed) and rename the new wallet.dat to wallet.dat.stake, and rename your original back to wallet.dat. use the addy you copied in multisend, and you've done it  Smiley

sounds like a terrible lot of trouble, but it's really very easy once you get into the swing of it  Wink
legendary
September 29, 2015, 01:00:08 PM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
September 29, 2015, 12:48:33 PM
To add a total balance check, each and every node would have to keep an index of every addresses balances. This would basically mean a built in block explorer to the wallet. This is something I have in fact built, but I have kept private only for the use of myself and my block explorer services. I don't intend to sell this code or make it public.

MultiSend appears to be functional, but remember that it sends not on the coinstake transaction, but after the stake has been confirmed. This is Crestington's port of multisend, and I believe he tested it and it was working but I am not positive.
legendary
September 29, 2015, 11:34:40 AM
Well, I think when I said min 25,000 coins I meant the holder must hold atleast 25,000 coins to be eligible. Might need your services again Presstab..LOL. I want to lower the min eligible amount by a lot to only 2500 total balance. I didnt realize the richlist would be so imbalanced, and Im working on bringing it more into balance and seeking other investors. But for now, Is there a way to do a wallet check for balance, and then instead of being a flat rate, make it a 2x 5x or 10X reward, keeping the same % probabilities. This possible Presstab?

Also Presstab, Woody and I are not able to get the Multisend to function correctly. We want all of our POS rewards to go to another internal wallet address , to keep that separate and this is our "sell fund". Im going to setup multisend again and reenable and do unlock my wallet and see if the POS funds go to my "sell funds" wallet address. Maybe its something we are doing wrong.

Update: setup multisend again to send 100% stake rewards to my pos rewards wallet, and it just sends it back to my main wallet. I believe Woody had the same result.

Vegas
legendary
September 29, 2015, 11:11:54 AM
Hey Presstab did we leave superblocks in the last build? I dont think anyone has hit one, but then the chances are low and its early.

Vegas

The superblocks are still in the code. It is extremely unlikely that one will get hit at this point. It needs to be a block of at least 25000 coins, and then on top of that there is supposed to be something like a 5% chance of getting the bonus. So it would take many tries.

If it needs to be a block of 25,000 coins, that means almost 0 chance since, as the #3 holder
I don't even have 25,000 coins. If I did, they sure wouldn't be in 1 block. Scratch that off the bucket list,
Jump to: