Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 106. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 06, 2015, 02:59:54 AM
what up everybody? how's shit going with this one?

Read OP and u know everything...

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
October 06, 2015, 02:55:05 AM
Is there a way to increase your block size without having to send your flycoin out of your wallet and back in to it. I had it set up on supernova to pay out in to my wallet at 3.01 so 87  of my block's are only 3.01  or less. There not making to much off staking thought that i should increase the block size to 25.
I only have around 236 fly would it make much of a difference in what it would mint or should i just leave it be where it's at.

It is unfortunate that your block size was so small. If you send coins to yourself, it will start the 7 day waiting period.

If you are not familiar with coin control, it is set up by going to tools, option, display and checking the box.
Once set up, go to Send and you will see the option on the top portion of the screen. Click inputs, then check
the boxes of the coins you want to group together into a larger block. Send them to your receive address.

However, you should check the weight in coin control before making a decision. Larger blocks gain weight
faster (days x size). Day 8 is day 1 for weight purposes. So a 3 coin block at 17 days would be 3 x 10 = 30 weight.
Someone who stakes a 30 coin block has a weight of 30 on day 8 and 60 on day 9. You could take a long time to stake.

My guess is you should bite the bullet and re-group into blocks of 30. 35. 40, 45, etc. After all staking will be going on forever
and plans are to make this coin much more valuable long term.

If you have other questions do not hesitate to ask. We are all willing to answer any question.

Thank you for your advice  Woody  it's much appreciated
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 06, 2015, 02:54:11 AM
what up everybody? how's shit going with this one?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 06, 2015, 02:47:06 AM
Is there a way to increase your block size without having to send your flycoin out of your wallet and back in to it. I had it set up on supernova to pay out in to my wallet at 3.01 so 87  of my block's are only 3.01  or less. There not making to much off staking thought that i should increase the block size to 25.
I only have around 236 fly would it make much of a difference in what it would mint or should i just leave it be where it's at.

It is unfortunate that your block size was so small. If you send coins to yourself, it will start the 7 day waiting period.

If you are not familiar with coin control, it is set up by going to tools, option, display and checking the box.
Once set up, go to Send and you will see the option on the top portion of the screen. Click inputs, then check
the boxes of the coins you want to group together into a larger block. Send them to your receive address.

However, you should check the weight in coin control before making a decision. Larger blocks gain weight
faster (days x size). Day 8 is day 1 for weight purposes. So a 3 coin block at 17 days would be 3 x 10 = 30 weight.
Someone who stakes a 30 coin block has a weight of 30 on day 8 and 60 on day 9. You could take a long time to stake.

My guess is you should bite the bullet and re-group into blocks of 30. 35. 40, 45, etc. After all staking will be going on forever
and plans are to make this coin much more valuable long term.

If you have other questions do not hesitate to ask. We are all willing to answer any question.
October 06, 2015, 02:34:36 AM
Mining is Done
October 06, 2015, 12:58:27 AM
October 05, 2015, 10:45:59 PM
Blocks sure are flying bye. Current Block: 21532  .Anyone heard of another coin that's worth mining  not sure where to point my miner next?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
October 05, 2015, 09:58:48 PM
Guys there are just over 200 blocks of POW remaining.

Vegas
legendary
October 05, 2015, 06:40:08 PM
THANK YOU!!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 05, 2015, 05:19:24 PM
Guys is anyone fluent in Spanish that is kind enough to PM this user and explain some things? I want everyone to feel welcome in this thread, no matter where your from or what language you speak. Please post here that you can help him. Thanks

Vegas

I already PMed him.

I'm spanish and I have been around since the ROS swap, I believe I can explain anything about FLY to any spanish speaker.
legendary
October 05, 2015, 03:45:42 PM
And LESS THAN 600 blocks remain of mining!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
October 05, 2015, 02:56:06 PM
Guys we have an exciting new wallet coming up with all kinds of goodies, including graphic changes, superblocks for EVERYONE , and multisend , now called "savings". It will now function without fees. Fees for other transactions will be raised significantly. This will curb inflation and dumpers.

Vegas

Yeah...good news...very very goos
legendary
October 05, 2015, 02:41:36 PM
Guys we have an exciting new wallet coming up with all kinds of goodies, including graphic changes, superblocks for EVERYONE , and multisend , now called "savings". It will now function without fees. Fees for other transactions will be raised significantly. This will curb inflation and dumpers.

Vegas
legendary
October 05, 2015, 02:39:55 PM
Guys is anyone fluent in Spanish that is kind enough to PM this user and explain some things? I want everyone to feel welcome in this thread, no matter where your from or what language you speak. Please post here that you can help him. Thanks

Vegas
October 05, 2015, 01:59:45 PM
Everyone , there are less than 1000 blocks left in mining pow. Thats it.

Vegas
Current Block: 20932
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 05, 2015, 12:54:26 PM
good, the first thing that has my full support for this currency is one of the great too, and for that I recommended in tosdos forums where I am, now I have a question I've ever had and I've never asked, and so when mines a coin in this case this and find a block there is a reward, is not it? and in this case the reward in this currency is 0.5, well my question is if i found that 11 blocks recompesa not see that balance in my pool and if not so I can explain how it goes? good dracias primarily as dige has my support for whatever
a greeting
pardon my English use google translator

The .5 reward is divided between everyone on the pool. You share the .5 rewards. I tried to understand the question the best I could. There are many people from around the world here. Please tell us the language you speak, and maybe someone is kind enough who speaks your language to send you a private maessage.

Thank you

Vegas

hablo el español para ya entido como va esto muchas gracias de todos modos
legendary
October 05, 2015, 09:30:47 AM
Everyone , there are less than 1000 blocks left in mining pow. Thats it.

Vegas
legendary
October 05, 2015, 09:28:08 AM
good, the first thing that has my full support for this currency is one of the great too, and for that I recommended in tosdos forums where I am, now I have a question I've ever had and I've never asked, and so when mines a coin in this case this and find a block there is a reward, is not it? and in this case the reward in this currency is 0.5, well my question is if i found that 11 blocks recompesa not see that balance in my pool and if not so I can explain how it goes? good dracias primarily as dige has my support for whatever
a greeting

The .5 reward is divided between everyone on the pool. You share the .5 rewards. I tried to understand the question the best I could. There are many people from around the world here. Please tell us the language you speak, and maybe someone is kind enough who speaks your language to send you a private maessage.

Thank you

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
October 05, 2015, 09:26:15 AM
a greeting

Yes, if you find a block, there is 0.5 Fly reward. 11 blocks = 5.5 Fly minus the pool fees. Check the block explorer
 to see your transaction at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/index.php or in your wallet. Then, check the
pool - each has its own rules and # of confirmations necessary before they send the funds to you. Finally, if necessary,
contact the poolpool administrator.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 05, 2015, 08:34:46 AM
a greeting
Jump to: