Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 142. (Read 163656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
September 08, 2015, 05:08:45 PM
No I will be doing the swap. No newbie accounts will be accepted. Like I said before you can help pay for the mess you made, and I will swap your coins. RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K and remove your negative trust.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 04:21:09 PM
looking nice.... did you already contacted Bittrex for swap?
legendary
September 08, 2015, 03:03:31 PM
Yes Im updating the OP now. More details revealed. Algo is X13. Please see OP for even more details. Ive contacted OCminer from Suprnova to make a pool, and I will post the wallet about 4pm PST today so you guys can mine. Its a short pow , about a month about 12,000 blocks.

Thank you.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
September 08, 2015, 02:10:43 PM
Thank you Greg for all your support.

Here is more specs you need to know:

There will be a PoW for about a month.
150,000 coins will be distributed to ROS coin holders. They will receive the same % they submitted in ROS in  return for the same percent of FLY. No coins will be left over.
Reward - 0.5 per block
Target - 120 seconds
Last PoW Block = 21600 (should be about 1 month)

-PoS-
Reward - 50% rate
SuperBlock - 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 for POS coins.
Min Stake Age = 7 Days
Max Stake Weight @ 28 Days
Target - 120 seconds

Other than that it has MultiSend, Hot Swappable themes, unlockformint, stakesplitthreshold, hashsettings rpc stake adjuster, statistics tab, social tab, advanced coin control with "Split block" and some other goodies too.

Ive done my best and and Im very excited. I will only ever have one coin. It will change many times over, but there will only ever been one coin from Vegasguy and it will be very special.

This is a very good sign:

Vegas

Great job.

Do you have an algo for PoW?
legendary
September 08, 2015, 11:42:59 AM
Thank you Greg for all your support.

Here is more specs you need to know:

There will be a PoW for about a month.
150,000 coins will be distributed to ROS coin holders. They will receive the same % they submitted in ROS in  return for the same percent of FLY. No coins will be left over.
Reward - 0.5 per block
Target - 120 seconds
Last PoW Block = 21600 (should be about 1 month)

-PoS-
Reward - 50% rate
SuperBlock - 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 for POS coins.
Min Stake Age = 7 Days
Max Stake Weight @ 28 Days
Target - 120 seconds

Other than that it has MultiSend, Hot Swappable themes, unlockformint, stakesplitthreshold, hashsettings rpc stake adjuster, statistics tab, social tab, advanced coin control with "Split block" and some other goodies too.

Ive done my best and and Im very excited. I will only ever have one coin. It will change many times over, but there will only ever been one coin from Vegasguy and it will be very special.

This is a very good sign:

Vegas
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
September 08, 2015, 11:37:18 AM
Ohh I am Wink

The right person in the right place.
Like I said before, patience, vegas to do it.

Nice logo in the wallet, I wonder who did it  Wink

gregofdoom
legendary
September 08, 2015, 11:35:09 AM
So here is a screenshot of what the wallet looks like:

legendary
September 08, 2015, 11:25:04 AM
Ohh I am Wink

Activity: 80
September 08, 2015, 11:17:25 AM
legendary
September 08, 2015, 10:30:48 AM
Guys, the wallet will be posted in less than 24 hours. I am very excited!!. There exists already a 32-bit and 64bit  windows wallet. Everything is functional , just tweaking a few things like icons and colors. I like NICE suprises, and there are LOADS of nice suprises in store for us. Im going to be more than the dev. I will be guiding us. This will be a different experience. A little more on me, and why this coin will be different. Ive been a leader all my life. Ive owned large brick and mortar businesses in Las Vegas for 20 years, and have always had a leadership role. So if you see me on the thread making suggestions on buys and sells, its what ive done for 20 years. Im excellent with money, and am confident this will do very very well. The price of Ros tells me so. I have integrity and honesty and passion. I will deal with fudsters swiftly, and they wont like it. However any and all questions will be answered . EVERYTHING will be transparent during the swap. I will post usernames, with how much ros they submitted, and how much FLY they received and their ROS wallet address as proof of funds. Its the only fair way to make sure everyone got what they were due. ANY and ALL questions will be answered during the swap so everyone feels comfortable knowing they got their fair share. I know swaps are a touchy subject so Ill be sure to leave the books open for anyone to examine and I welcome ANY questions on the swap. Ill support everyone. Ive used my own money to make this happen. Nothing was donated and I didnt ask. I believe in my skills with financed and my integrity. The crypto world is always looking for something new and different, and this coin will be different , VERY different in the way that its managed, and has leadership, and its dedicated community. Most devs are experts at software, well I believe thats not enough. A coin needs a leader with integrity and honesty and dedication, and skills with money and finance, as well as a community that trusts each other. Im not bragging on myself, but I need to let the investors know who I am.  I will take the leadership role and guide us. The climb will be slow and steady, and stable. No pump and dump. I know the norm in crypto is fast fast fast. This coin wont be that way. Even the swap will take days, as IK am only 1 person and will do it all alone. PLEASE dont hound me and blow up my pm. I will work as fast as I can. To be fair, I will calculate everything, and then distribute all the funds at once. Once the wallet posts there will be very specific instructions with it. After wallet posts the swap will stay open for 7 days.  I WILL be active in my thread every day, and I want to discuss new ideas. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. This is slow and steady growth. Ive started many large business ventures in Las Vegas and built them brick by brick over the years into very successful thriving businesses, and I wasnt in a hurry. You dont know everything.  It will keep things interesting.  Those businesses are still thriving and growing 20 years later. Ive never closed a business in 20 years and NEVER even laid off an employee! FACT! So if you want fast, its not here. If you want a calm community that is discussing new fresh ideas for future growth, with a strong leader with ethics and morals and integrity, then "come fly with Vegasguy".

legendary
September 06, 2015, 06:34:56 PM
Still don't understand why i have a negative trust by Vegasguy. I deliver what i have told... Cheesy

Your broken promises have made a mess and cost me personally a few hundred dollars to fix and hours and hours of time. You can help pay for your mess that I cleaned up and send 1 million ros (.3 BTC) to me and I will remove that negative trust rating, AND I will swap any ROS coins for you to FLY. I dont have to swap your coins, remember that.  RL32MnvXCUmCC9ETx9dGVnvsLLbk28Ki1K

I dont like liars and bullshit and broken promises. When you say your going to do something, do it. There is a word for it, INTEGRITY!

Vegas

legendary
September 06, 2015, 06:28:15 PM
Guys we are about 48 hours or less before the FLY wallet gets posted and the swap begins. I dont want to hear anyone complain that there has not been enough time or that I have one of the largest fly wallets because if you check my ROS wallet, Ive been accumulating.

Vegas
legendary
September 06, 2015, 01:49:38 PM
Because you posted the wallet public for ROS V2 and someone else premined the coins, probably the first person that had the Ros V2 wallet... Hmm.. who could that be?. That wallet should have gone to ME first. So the work was for nothing.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2015, 12:11:07 PM
Still don't understand why i have a negative trust by Vegasguy. I deliver what i have told... Cheesy
September 06, 2015, 12:07:10 PM
So with the launch near. The only question left is should I be a dick and tell placebo to go stick it, since he is the one that got us in this mess, and Ive had to pay my money and time to fix his mess?

Your thoughts? Your welcome to PM me if you feel I should. If enough people say so, then thats what will happen. If nobody cares, he will get his fair share.

Vegas

Vegas, personally really care about the success of the ROS, after the takeover of change on the FLY, so little BTC send your dev.
Please enter your wallet Smiley
legendary
September 06, 2015, 09:18:15 AM
So with the launch near. The only question left is should I be a dick and tell placebo to go stick it, since he is the one that got us in this mess, and Ive had to pay my money and time to fix his mess?

Your thoughts? Your welcome to PM me if you feel I should. If enough people say so, then thats what will happen. If nobody cares, he will get his fair share.

Vegas
legendary
September 06, 2015, 08:39:09 AM
Superblocks are being added . Here are the specs:

First: 25,000 min to be eligible for superblocks

5% chance of superblock reward of 1
3% chance of superblock 3
1% chance of superblock 5
.05% chance of superblock 10

Now I know 25,000 min is steep. I wont even qualify for this much with my ROS supply.  I did this on purpose because I dont want everyone having this. EVERYTHING about this coin is all about keeping the supply as low as possible, while encouraging everyone to buy. You will see this over and over throughout this coin, and the name of the coin will probably change in a few months and have a name that tells people that the coin is about being rare and keeping inflation under control.

Also Ive decided on one exchange only, Im thinking PROBABLY Bittrex. I want to keep the volume in one place.

Also Ive gone as far as I can on the coin, and Im close. I cannot compile a win wallet. I probably could in the future, but I really need to get this done at this point. Ive hired the best coin developer in the world, and you ALL know his name, or you should. He is the most respected and talented dev there is , period. I wont say his name, as he has not given me permission to do that yet, but it should be obvious ..LOL . Anyway he has been paid today to complete this coin,  and cleanup any errors.

Bottom line: I made a promise, an oath, that I would do everything I could to get us out of this mess. If I ever break a promise, Im dead.

So get read to FLY with Vegasguy!!!

Vegas

legendary
September 05, 2015, 01:20:18 PM
Ive done the best I can. I sent a message to a couple of pro devs to look over the code. If anyone knows how to read code and is willing to check to see if everything is correct, please PM me for the link to the github,

Vegas
September 05, 2015, 12:47:48 PM
FLY future is quite bright.
And here I will quote the BCT's famous placebo, "TO THE MOON" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
September 05, 2015, 11:36:16 AM
Most of this is VERY close. Ive got most of the code done. Ive paid for the seed nodes, and need to hardcode them into the wallet. Ive tweeked some of the settings, and added some of the features found in some of the most advanced wallets out there. It will have the regular features as well as It will have split block (finished), Stake for charity (finished), and more.

Though im more the guy that messes code up to catch the mercy of a real dev, i try to find something broken, will report back
Great work, especially the charity  part.you may later have a look at my Project it has nearly the same approach.
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/

As you can imagine its on  hold, because i can't manage it alone

Descryption and proof of concept Software her:
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig-en

Witepaper in three languages GET THIS for deeper INFOs:
http://www.socialmining.eu.org/social-charity-nonprofit-cloud-minig-downloads/category/1-documente-witepaper-tutorials-charitynetwork-social-mining

Share your thoughts, take the recourses or make a propose if you like, i havend the time for ir and will delete in a few weeks to free my mind

looking forward the  FLYght, i managed to buy alots if ros recendly lol

fuiture ios bright
Matthias
Smiley

Jump to: