Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 145. (Read 163656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
August 18, 2015, 08:57:11 PM
Damn..I wasnt kidding about twists and turns. I didnt even expect this. Hang out and Ill post as I find out more.

Vegas
legendary
August 18, 2015, 08:12:33 PM
Placebo just posted a source code on the old ros V2 thread , so I need people with more experience to look at it , and make sure everything is ok.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1140035.60

I would NOT download the windows wallet until its checked and we know its safe. Placebo told me NOTHING about the fact he was working on this. Just found out about this 2 min ago. IF the wallet works, im not sure it will even get used, as I have no idea what the specs say. So dont be in a hurry and download it. The more I look at this situation, the more fishy it seems. I VERY highly doubt we will use this wallet. Something is not right at all.. I get a very bad feeling, we are trying to get screwed. I have a really good dev looking at it now.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
August 18, 2015, 01:23:10 PM
Personally, I think it will be a good investment and I hope that Placebo and vegasguy will work together for the glory of our new coins.

Matthias is right, it's good time to buy cheap ROS.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
August 18, 2015, 12:06:51 PM
Hm I'm still in, looking at the price I assume, good time to
buy another three million. If you are struggling or need help,
ASK, im around

Matthias
legendary
August 18, 2015, 09:37:38 AM
I hope you two can call a truce... lol are you guys done with your "special" bucks wallets yet?

A truce would be nice. In my mind this feud is over and has been over for a while. Ive stayed away from him for weeks. Please do not bring up his name here again. I have lots of work to do.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
August 18, 2015, 09:34:23 AM

When will the SWAP? NEW Wallet will be this week?

Yes, sometime this year.

Vegas
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 18, 2015, 08:18:44 AM

When will the SWAP? NEW Wallet will be this week?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
August 18, 2015, 03:50:07 AM
I hope you two can call a truce... lol are you guys done with your "special" bucks wallets yet?
legendary
August 17, 2015, 07:51:16 PM
No worries. Im WELL prepared for him. I prepared for HIM before I chose to even start this thing. He just arrived later than I thought. lol. As long as he leaves me alone, I will leave him alone. Simple as that. If he starts his shit here, it will be a full scale war.

Vegas
legendary
August 17, 2015, 07:36:45 PM
You have a choice to make Spots. You can start a war here, and we can tangle again, and I will pause and fight out whatever beef you want or your welcome to just sit back and watch and enjoy. Let me know. Im good either way. Like ive announced publicly Im over what happend between me and you weeks ago. Ive moved on and tried to forget you. I dont see any point in beating our issues over and over. Ive accepted all thats happend, and im over it. Dont care, its history. But if you still have issues that are unresolved with me, lets have it out right now, and lets get it done. BTW Ive already planned for you to show here. What I dont know yet is how you will conduct yourself. Are you over it too, or are we going to drag out our differences forever? Neither one of us are leaving crypto any time soon. We are both here to stay. So Ive let go of everything that has happend. Have you? Please do NOT mistake kindness for weakness. You know I can change my demeanor in a second.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 17, 2015, 07:34:55 PM
Oh, now THIS is gonna be fun
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
August 17, 2015, 05:00:46 PM
well if you can turn this around for the holders and screw placebo out of profiting as well then I'm rooting for you on this one.

sugar pill and the rest of the ditching devs of ICO's and newb coins are much more deserved targets than some1 like spots. who may have lost people time/money with some brash decisions but I don't yet think he's done what he has done to steal from people... but just making some bad/rushed/emotional decisions.  I could be wrong tho

legendary
August 17, 2015, 02:41:46 PM
Ohh, this is going to be a wild ride Wink Depending on your position, you might laugh or cry, or both .Youll start to begin seeing small signs of life in Fly coin. Its very slow and subtle. It will then grow faster over time, like a grapevine, then it will grow every so slowly, and then dry as hard and as slow as concrete. There will be those people loving every minute of it, there will be those watching at the sidelines , and wondering how the hell did a guy with no coding experience could possibly take the cryptoworld by storm. I read. Thats it. Its amazing what an American high school education can do these days  Shocked I wont make any promises, thats so common, and normal in crypto. Beside I cant promise shit. Ive just read a few books and got ubuntu installed. Trust me , you wont need promises to keep you "white Knuckling" your seat. If it gets too borning,I will even add some trolls for entertainment, some naysayers, and throw in some fudsters for fun. I will even throw in some haters as a bonus when it gets too quiet, and heat it up , and mix it all around, and if you start mouthing off with these idiots, Ill find the nearest exit, and open it, put my foot in your ass, then ill throw a parachute after you and watch you try to scramble to get it.   Cheesy

Vegas
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
August 17, 2015, 02:22:46 PM
You had me at "Im going to use their heads to steer the plane."
legendary
August 17, 2015, 10:20:53 AM
VEGAS How will already be FLY LOGO must write this I make changes on the forum ros.nstrefa.pl I shall also purchase the right domain for a forum.

I have contacted a good  graphic artist to work on a logo for FLY.Please allow a few days time. I will message you when it is finished. We then delete the ROS2 forum and create the fly forum with new logo of FLY. Thank you, my friend.

Vegas

Sup Vegas,

I host the ROS blockexplorer on blockpioneers.pw
Please contact me if you have a new source available for FLY. No reason for me to not host the new version Wink

I will keep the ros explorer also running as long as the swap is open Wink

Yes I will need you to host the new FLY explorer when I have a new source code put together. I am also open to new ideas on logos. If anyone can create something similar to the space shuttle hoveving above planet earth would be nice. It must be unique and your work.  If its accepted, I will pay you, or you can choose to donate.

Vegas

Btw, I remember logocreator helped placebo with the logo etc. Maybe he is willing to add something to ros2/FLY?

YES! Please have him submit ideas. There is lots of time, so anyone good with graphics, I will need some ideas. Please submit here. Watermarked if you wish. ok
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
August 17, 2015, 09:52:23 AM
VEGAS How will already be FLY LOGO must write this I make changes on the forum ros.nstrefa.pl I shall also purchase the right domain for a forum.

I have contacted a good  graphic artist to work on a logo for FLY.Please allow a few days time. I will message you when it is finished. We then delete the ROS2 forum and create the fly forum with new logo of FLY. Thank you, my friend.

Vegas

Sup Vegas,

I host the ROS blockexplorer on blockpioneers.pw
Please contact me if you have a new source available for FLY. No reason for me to not host the new version Wink

I will keep the ros explorer also running as long as the swap is open Wink

Btw, I remember logocreator helped placebo with the logo etc. Maybe he is willing to add something to ros2/FLY?
legendary
August 17, 2015, 09:45:35 AM

Vegas
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 17, 2015, 09:41:19 AM
legendary
August 17, 2015, 09:25:20 AM
Lets try and believe in this coin finally placebo is out.

Except he has a bunch of ros he will trade in and just shit on new investors with. The better the coin does the more btc for that ass hole... Exactly the reason it should die, so placebo gets jack shit.

Placebo will be the first to find out how creative I am. I wont say much , except * I * am doing the swap Wink ... and he can kiss my flying ass! I will go out of my way to make sure HE is the only one to get screwed and left with NOTHING.

I can advise you 1 thing: Stay tuned. Im am VERY creative, and this coin will have MANY twists and turns, that you NEVER saw coming, and will be different than ANYTHING to ever hit the crypto scene.

This ride will be lots of fun and its going to suck too at the same time, and when the trolls and fudsters show up, Im going to use their heads to steer the plane.

It will be long and painful, and those that stand by me for the long haul, will be glad they did Wink

I wont promise anything. Ill deliver, and dont call me Shirley.

Vegas
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
August 17, 2015, 09:15:51 AM
Lets try and believe in this coin finally placebo is out.

Except he has a bunch of ros he will trade in and just shit on new investors with. The better the coin does the more btc for that ass hole... Exactly the reason it should die, so placebo gets jack shit.
Jump to: