Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 72. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 724
Merit: 504
November 11, 2015, 05:01:54 PM
Guess I'm screwed to. I think if something is wrong with a wallet or exchange that the Coin people should halt the coin. My coins in cold storage too. We can't expect to see everything in these thread as there is too many and a work life outside of this. As a result of this I have withdrawn all my btc/altcoins out of Yobit. Cryptsy was done a month ago.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 11, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Address withdrawn.

All I can say is...WOW....I knew I had nothing to fret over.

Happy to see a dev stepped up to help out on the FLY withdrawal issue.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 11, 2015, 04:07:05 PM
As promised....continuing an earlier post.

Even tho the current code is exactly what was asked for by Vegasguy, and Presstab left for vacation, I must exclaim that Vegasguy is working hard and with diligence to see to it that our FLY, stuck on YoBit, is taken care of and a solution is being sought out for the 'Transfer from cold storage' problem a lot of us are experiencing. I would venture to guess that I probably have the most FLYcoin on YoBit (>100)(idiot), and would like nothing better than to be able to 'take my coins and run'. It'll happen, that day will come sooner than later.

It's not a time to panic or sell (although, I'm still buying so....) and I know and trust that these things have a way of working out. I'm sure there will be some inside the community (& outside, as well) who will 'nay-say' the current situation and paint a different picture. Their opinion, and right to question, of course, but I am satisfied (for now) with the information given by Vegasguy during a YoBit chatroom talk.

Superfly works, and hopefully more will join those ranks (me included). To PressTab...enjoy the vacation, hope to see ya when you return. To Vegasguy....press on, a solution can always be found. To Both, make peace!

I, on the other-hand, am going to sit down with a cold Rum-n-Coke and enjoy a beautiful, sunny day in Florida, USofA

CapnBDL
      Cool
 Thanks

Hey CapnBDL: Don't worry - I got you covered - see PM from me -
FYI: carefull about posting wallet addresses in thread (I know - you see it a lot)
I believe Moderators frown on it. You might want te edit your post
legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:44:23 PM
New code will make withdraw a flat fee compatible with Yobit
      so... withdrawals will no longer be a problem.

Dev is starting on changes immediately. We expect a
     quick fix to allow Yobit withdrawls.

Our apologies for the withdrawl problems. Yobit reviewed
and approved the code but I guess they missed the % which will
not work with their flat fee system.
legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
Developer issue.

Well that went faster than expected!
A new quality developer referred by FlyTeam Member Mattais/EuropeCoin
     has been hired to make necessary code changes.
    Dev will make the code changes necessary to enable you to withdraw from Yobit.

Thank you!

legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:36:00 PM
3 Key Issues
1. Edit: Solved Stuck coins on Yobit - needs code change to make w/d flat fee compatible with their system
    This will be solved. Right now your coins (and mine) are stuck on Yobit. This is temporary.

2. Edit: Solved Developer solved - Vegas knows how to move FAST        
            Presstab is very busy and traveling and not available to make the code changes necessary.
            We are interviewing Senior and Hero wallet dev's as I am posting.
            If you know of a quality dev we should consider, have him/her contact Vegas: [email protected]
            Have the dev tell vegas you referred the dev.

3. We have found other exchanges which have reviewed our code.
      the % (vs. flat fee Yobit uses) is compatible with their
      systems. More info very soon.

Thank you,
Woody20285 Ron
MOBU
November 11, 2015, 03:31:18 PM
As promised....continuing an earlier post.

Even tho the current code is exactly what was asked for by Vegasguy, and Presstab left for vacation, I must exclaim that Vegasguy is working hard and with diligence to see to it that our FLY, stuck on YoBit, is taken care of and a solution is being sought out for the 'Transfer from cold storage' problem a lot of us are experiencing. I would venture to guess that I probably have the most FLYcoin on YoBit (>100)(idiot), and would like nothing better than to be able to 'take my coins and run'. It'll happen, that day will come sooner than later.

It's not a time to panic or sell (although, I'm still buying so....) and I know and trust that these things have a way of working out. I'm sure there will be some inside the community (& outside, as well) who will 'nay-say' the current situation and paint a different picture. Their opinion, and right to question, of course, but I am satisfied (for now) with the information given by Vegasguy during a YoBit chatroom talk.

Superfly works, and hopefully more will join those ranks (me included). To PressTab...enjoy the vacation, hope to see ya when you return. To Vegasguy....press on, a solution can always be found. To Both, make peace!

I, on the other-hand, am going to sit down with a cold Rum-n-Coke and enjoy a beautiful, sunny day in Florida, USofA

CapnBDL
      Cool

legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:05:04 PM
Grin

I wonder if anyone has been gaming the blockchain during all this..  Wink

Noone has been "gaming" the block chain
Thank you for your question though
legendary
November 11, 2015, 03:03:15 PM
Tried to withdraw from Yobit to my wallet and the coins went into cold storage according to yobit. What does that mean? This is an indication for a new exchange.

Also so many still on wallet version 1.6.0 do we not upgrade to 1.6.1

You should definitely upgrade to 1.6.1

And DO NOT withdraw from YoBit for now because they have issue with additional 10% tx fee.

Now I am completely confused. I have ~ 84+ FLY that I have recently bought on YoBit, which means it has never been in my WinQT wallet. I am trying to withdraw it from YoBit now but it is stuck in the 'Transfer from cold storage' mode. Why am I confused? Well, if it isn't in MY wallet it isn't going to count towards Superfly. But now it's being said that I shouldn't take it out of YoBit (if I could). WTW ppl? And to top it off, YoBit is in a pissing match with vegasguy, which is probably why MY coins are stuck there to begin with. Too bad there isn't a clear-cut path through all of this nonsensical, egotistical BS. Can't we all just get along? And give some straight answers, PLEASE!

Thank you
Your coins are stuck (as well as others) because the code % it not compatible with Yobit's system.
They read our code approved it and then they found out it did not work.
A solution is being worked on.

Concerning your problem of qualifying for superfly - we will work it out in your best interest
even if I have to personally send you the coins you may lose.

There are other Exchanges that the % in the code is compatible with
That is also being worked on

Your patience is appreciated - all will be fixed.
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
November 11, 2015, 02:41:55 PM
Grin

Hopefully not, but a release of the Blockchain code would probably be a good idea on the next wallet update.

Does not need to be a full release of the wallet code.  Just the core, for review and transaction verification.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 11, 2015, 02:36:24 PM
Grin

We are blessed - the Lord of Shitcoins has arrived with a pronouncement.

If you have something to say, then just say it.

I have nothing but contempt for you............
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
November 11, 2015, 02:24:54 PM
 Grin

MOBU
November 11, 2015, 12:59:03 PM
Not sure about that...I was watching too. Vegasguy admitted that Tab did what he asked. Problem is Yo won't do the % thing. I think VG has the problem with Tab 'cuz he took off on vacation. It all remains to be seen.

MY PROBLEM IN THIS IS I WANT MY COINS! I don't care about a petty argument that will blow over. The community is suffering. So is a friendship.

Comon, Vegasguy...get it together....Please ask YoBit to release our coins and fix the problem down the road. Sometimes you have to wait for the solution to appear. The 'TEAM' shouldn't have to take the hit. You and Presstab will figure it all out.

Just my opinion....& I'm sticking to it!

Thank You

EDIT;Although my initial opinion still rings true, and after an extended chatroom encounter with Vegasguy, I feel I have a bit clearer picture of the events that occurred concerning YoBit keeping our funds in check. All is not lost, nor is it as bleak as I had first perceived. I will continue on a new post with further explanation.

CapnBDL
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
November 11, 2015, 12:38:52 PM
sad,
presstab and vegasguy friendship is broken
I just read it on yobit chat

Vegasguy  L3: THAT is the problem
Vegasguy  L3: its near impossible
xProphet: Vegasguy , can't find?
Vegasguy  L3: correct
Vegasguy  L3: I know the fix.
Vegasguy  L3: Cannot find good dev to implement
xProphet: Money can solve any issue. Maybe you need to pay, uh, more? (can't say it in the gentle way baceuse of the lang barrier haha)
Fangface: have you asked spots lol
Vegasguy  L3: LOL
xProphet: AltcoinSteps Team have good devs
Vegasguy  L3: Money was never the problem.
Vegasguy  L3: I asked spteps and they said they need to talk with their team
Vegasguy  L3: but sounded interested
Fangface: u not good buddys with presstab?
Fangface: or is he too busy
xProphet: Vegasguy , try to ask OS76 (yeah yeah, sounds funny) dev. As I can remember, he can help devs with their stuff
Vegasguy  L3: no, im sad to say, not anymore
Fangface: :/
xProphet: Vegasguy , oops. What thing has broken your friendship with Tab?
Vegasguy  L3: The problem was I asked presstab to make high tx fees in % format and he did. BUT it doesnt work with yobit
Vegasguy  L3: so who is to bleme?
Vegasguy  L3: blame*
Vegasguy  L3: He did what I asked.
zebedee23: can yobit not try to implement it?
xProphet: Vegasguy , as I said, money can sole any issue. Pay yobit and Fly will have a 100% tx fee hahaha
Vegasguy  L3: I asked them, they said no
zebedee23: maybe u cld pay someone 2 do so?
Vegasguy  L3: Im lookinjg
zebedee23: easier than forking coin imo
Vegasguy  L3: Ya, I asked them once
Vegasguy  L3: So I have another exchange that WILL accept my code.
Vegasguy  L3: thats good
xProphet: Vegasguy , can you name it?
Vegasguy  L3: For what reason?
xProphet: Vegasguy , just interesting what exchange you found!
Vegasguy  L3: email me.
Vegasguy  L3: I want to remain respectful to yobit
Fangface: zebedee23, bre ftw again? lol
xProphet: Vegasguy , can't do it ow, need to go. I do not have enough time now. Will be rare online now.
Vegasguy  L3: k

so FLY needs a new DEV
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!
November 11, 2015, 12:34:03 PM
Here it goes... my big scheme...

I have 2 wallets and 1 YObit account.

1 Wallet is my main staking wallet, let's call it MAIN, it is a one way wallet for FLY coins that I wish to stake and quailfy for SuperFLY.  It stakes into itself.

The other wallet is my liquid wallet, lets call it TRADE.  This is the wallet the is used to send funds to and from Exchanges, Peoples, and things... It is staking into itself, or MAIN wallet.

1 YOBit account, because only YObit is trading the coin.  Only thing in there is coins for active trading.
I do not keep coins in exchanges if I don't need to.

The extra FLY not is the MAIN wallet is a safeguard (liquid) coins to wait and see if SuperFly was going to work and to spend and send to others. These FLY coins are kept seperate and under 100 coins (to not break the rules), and available to use and not affect my staking or SuperFLY in MAIN wallet.

The TRADE wallet follows the rules the same as having coins in multiple exchanges, as long as it does not contain 100 FLY or is used for SuperFLY.

First there was talk of only having one Exchange, then talk of adding others, so the TRADE wallet is to collect and move FLY without messing with the MAIN wallet.

It looks like I have FLY available in my TRADE wallet while others are stuck in YObit.

Very simple plan, nothing evil...
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
Meow
November 11, 2015, 12:03:26 PM
Quote from: Woody20285
Should you not want to use the feature of savings, I would agree that it would be logical to  enter "coinstake false"
                                             The only person who absolutely knows is Presstab who just left on a 2 week trip.
                                             If you set up the POS address - you can leave the coinstake command the same
                                             If you do not want to add the new POS savings address, i suggest you PM Presstab

Thank you!

why would he turn off staking? turn off sending to yobit and create a new savings addy, otherwise stake income will just go to the default addy, but from there it cannot be sold
I agree. I suggested a new address.

Thanks guys! For now I want to deactivate saving (not staking!) to accrue my holdings, so I've turned off saving but left "coinstake true", since I don't think that should do anything without savings enabled. I'll let you know if I see any funny behavior.
MOBU
November 11, 2015, 11:49:41 AM
NO....I tried to make these withdrawals before...but I think I got caught up in collateral damage (bad timing). I was advised to buy on the exchange as the price was cheaper than I could get through a 'private purchase'. Even so, there seems to be a great deal of conflict going on here and, with YoBit being the only source to purchase FLY...well, we are trapped in a duel we can't possibly win. Extremely frustrating for a currency I had such high hopes for. The price is dropping, but if I purchase more, I can't get at it anyway.

I believe that's referred to as "I'm screwed". I worked hard to get to a place where I could join the Superfly group, yet it remains out of my grasp. So unfair!

Tried to withdraw from Yobit to my wallet and the coins went into cold storage according to yobit. What does that mean? This is an indication for a new exchange.

And DO NOT withdraw from YoBit for now because they have issue with additional 10% tx fee.

Now I am completely confused. I have ~ 84+ FLY that I have recently bought on YoBit, which means it has never been in my WinQT wallet. I am trying to withdraw it from YoBit now but it is stuck in the 'Transfer from cold storage' mode. Why am I confused? Well, if it isn't in MY wallet it isn't going to count towards Superfly. But now it's being said that I shouldn't take it out of YoBit (if I could). WTW ppl? And to top it off, YoBit is in a pissing match with vegasguy, which is probably why MY coins are stuck there to begin with. Too bad there isn't a clear-cut path through all of this nonsensical, egotistical BS. Can't we all just get along? And give some straight answers, PLEASE!

Thank you

Have u bought after our advice, to stop withdrawals from yobit till we found a solution?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12913494
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 11, 2015, 10:41:51 AM

Thank you

Have u bought after our advice, to stop withdrawals from yobit till we found a solution?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12913494
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
November 11, 2015, 10:32:37 AM
Seems flycoin is not suitable for me. Bearly bought some on yobit, wallet crashed so copied wallet.dat. reinstall new wallet put wallet.dat back try to resync but getting error salvage fail and not able to make it work on linux nor windows any advise how to get it work?
Problem may be problem is you are on an old wallet. Should be 1.6.1.0. - Not in Ann because Vegas got a short ban for asking on a few threads for backup wallet developer- He has not been able to update yet.

https://github.com/presstab/Fly-coin.git
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g2dvinm93ajte7z/FlyCoin-qt.zip?dl=0

appreciated; in windows getting same error salvage fail but on linux headless it opened however getinfo showing different bal and getbalance is tlling me diff balance. i dont rmbr if this version or previous version had block lock feature.
MOBU
November 11, 2015, 09:31:13 AM

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: