Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 68. (Read 163654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
November 13, 2015, 05:55:27 PM
Oh Man...how embarrassing! I didn't know this was a contest of creativity for the social media rules of SuperFly. Kicking myself. You guys are going to town on this. I will have to step up to the plate and swing away next week if I want the coach to put me in the game. Kudos people!

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit; the problem is that I rarely use any type of social media other than the troll-rooms.

Well..you know what the fastest way to learn is? do it man!!

Vegas
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 13, 2015, 05:48:48 PM
Oh Man...how embarrassing! I didn't know this was a contest of creativity for the social media rules of SuperFly. Kicking myself. You guys are going to town on this. I will have to step up to the plate and swing away next week if I want the coach to put me in the game. Kudos people!

CapnBDL
     Cool

edit; the problem is that I rarely use any type of social media other than the troll-rooms.
legendary
November 13, 2015, 05:45:32 PM
Fly officially listed on Cryptopia!!! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

Tested and working!! Normal low fees. example: .002 FLY
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 13, 2015, 05:05:17 PM
Joining the social media party with - https://twitter.com/ASICrefugee/status/665273282061606912
MOBU
November 13, 2015, 12:53:24 PM
SuperFly rule  Cheesy
legendary
November 13, 2015, 12:26:34 PM
I am new to the FLY. The new 10% fee is that for all transactions? Even I just want to send some FLY to a friend will have to pay 10%.

The way to avoid the 10% fees is to point your savings address at their main wallet address. Its slower, but free.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 13, 2015, 11:29:36 AM
I am new to the FLY. The new 10% fee is that for all transactions? Even I just want to send some FLY to a friend will have to pay 10%.

That is correct. The 10% fee goes into the SuperFLY wallet for staking and those stakes get paid to those who qualify for SuperFLY payment. There are some rules that you would need to follow if you wanted to get those SuperFLY stakes.
MOBU
November 13, 2015, 11:27:01 AM
Hey Team FLY,

CRYPTOPIA now added FLY to the 'VOTE' list of coins and joined the rank of coins for trading. We are at the bottom of the list (currently), so apparently we are a new addition. If you have a Cryptopia account, PLEASE 'VOTE'.

If you have never been to Cryptopia, you may wish to take a look. I have been there for a few months now and it is my exchange of choice. Not a bunch of FuD in the troll-room, but you may need to learn Spanish, at times. I simply use google translate and am able to understand most. Besides, learning a second language is actually a smart move, in my mind. I find the GUI very easy to get around and interesting to use. If you need help, I'd be happy to lend a hand, if I can. Just PM me.

So...PLEASE take a look...see what you think of the exchange/site, and VOTE 4 FLY

Thank You,

CapnBDL
      Cool

edit: Almost forgot...https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
November 13, 2015, 11:19:20 AM

legendary
November 13, 2015, 11:11:09 AM
Welcome Back! @vegasguy - I bet the account feels great doesn't it!  Grin

You have no idea. It felt like a 30 year stint.

Vegas

Don't sign off for 24 hours!  Wink

LMAO!!! Thats great! I will just to mess with your head Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 13, 2015, 11:01:09 AM

Vegas

Don't sign off for 24 hours!  Wink
legendary
November 13, 2015, 09:32:40 AM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
November 13, 2015, 08:34:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
November 13, 2015, 06:20:14 AM
Moving on.. Ive cleaned up the op and updated everything. It should be MUCH easier on the eyes. A.d.d is a bitch.

Vegas

Maybe put sometime on the title or OP about getting your coins off Yobit for the upcoming fork.

Good suggestion Tim - I will be doing another PM on this within 48 hours
I didn't want too dilute the Wallet importance in the last PM or have the Yobit info get missed

Ok Posted warning is bold red on OP to withdraw all fly from Yobit by Nov 22nd.

Vegas

please repeat that warning on top of first ann posting too
its in the middle of wall of text now and people could miss it
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:47:44 PM
Moving on.. Ive cleaned up the op and updated everything. It should be MUCH easier on the eyes. A.d.d is a bitch.

Vegas

Maybe put sometime on the title or OP about getting your coins off Yobit for the upcoming fork.

I didn't want too dilute the Wallet importance in the last PM or have the Yobit info get missed

Ok Posted warning is bold red on OP to withdraw all fly from Yobit by Nov 22nd.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 12, 2015, 11:40:02 PM
Important new wallet Critical update
Link and info Post # 1503
Problem fix Post # 1515
Also many great tips and shortcuts from members on how to resolve problems if you run into them
in posts after #1503
Please remove all FLY from Yobit by 11/21
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 12, 2015, 11:38:09 PM

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
November 12, 2015, 11:31:33 PM

Vegas

legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:23:21 PM

Vegas
legendary
November 12, 2015, 11:17:08 PM
Im baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!  Grin Grin

Vegas!!

You're back? Hmm..go figure! I don't know that we even knew you were gone. I mean, things were running so smoothly. Were you out of the country?

(shiiiiiiish....yanking the chain)

Hey, how's it feel to be back, ya Hero (member)?

FYI: You better give Woody20285 a big pat-on-the-back. He picked up your slack...alot.

Awwww.. It fees great to be back in "the hot seat". My favorite place Smiley

Woody is an amazing team member as well as all the team members stepped to the plate. Thats what makes Team FLY so special. No matter if we are down, we get right back up and brush off the dust and keep on trucking!! I will be the first to admit FLY has been in bad shape the last week. With me "out of commission", and a dev that bailed on us without notice, our only exchange not functional, wow. We got through it and came out stronger. Proof Team FLY is as strong as I thought, and never panicked and never gave up the fight to make things right!

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: