Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 78. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 04:31:11 PM
Anybody in the community interested in disc golf? Ive made a dyed custom disc boisting the flycoin logo and would love to know if anybody would like one of their own!

Im 34 fly short of 100 and would be more than pleased to sell a custom disc to help me get closer to that goal  Smiley

Check it out and send a pm if you're interested!
http://imgur.com/qDT7iUx

My son plays the frisbee golf course near us when he visits. Do a Name claim on the
 richlist http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/claim.php and PM me.
if you need help with the name claim let me know. It is easy once you know the trick.

OK. What's the trick?
I followed the instructions on the "Claim Address" page - I am using the Windows QT - but it keeps coming up failed??
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 05, 2015, 03:32:45 PM
YeeHaww!

Just registered 2 addresses. Took me a while to figure out how to do it in WinQT. But it's done. FYI: I don't own much so they will be at the bottom of the 'RichList'.  ( #86 & 89 )

CapnBDL
      Cool
November 05, 2015, 03:23:09 PM
A great big "THANK YOU" to Vegas who sorted out my wallet problem.

After a week of fretting and stressing, trying every different QT version, and being generally depressed about the whole shebang, he sorted it in an evening! Smiley
Now I need to sort out the wallet claim process and set up a savings account in my working wallet.
Excited to see what SuperFly brings.....

Thanks again Vegas.

Can you confirm that your superblock displays correctly?

Looking at my transactions list, it appears that the Superblock DID pay out correctly - but it did it in two payments in my list.
As it was a 2X block it paid 0.12 in one payment and then the same again. In my old (non-working) wallet it showed the two together for a single 0.24 payment.
Both are confirmed and everything is working great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
November 05, 2015, 03:10:17 PM

After a week of fretting and stressing, trying every different QT version, and being generally depressed about the whole shebang, he sorted it in an evening! Smiley
Now I need to sort out the wallet claim process and set up a savings account in my working wallet.

Thanks again Vegas.

Can you confirm that your superblock displays correctly?
November 05, 2015, 02:33:58 PM

Thanks again Vegas.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 05, 2015, 02:30:11 PM
Anybody in the community interested in disc golf? Ive made a dyed custom disc boisting the flycoin logo and would love to know if anybody would like one of their own!

Im 34 fly short of 100 and would be more than pleased to sell a custom disc to help me get closer to that goal  Smiley

My son plays the frisbee golf course near us when he visits. Do a Name claim on the
if you need help with the name claim let me know. It is easy once you know the trick.

Woody20285, you have made my day  Smiley
I will do the name claim as soon as I get home and will be in contact with you shortly after.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 05, 2015, 02:33:11 AM

Activity: 368
November 05, 2015, 12:02:02 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 04, 2015, 11:10:03 PM
So Team FLY has been busy chatting about ways we can harness the power of SuperFLY. We require that you post here on the thread once a week. In retrospect we think it might be more beneficial to everyone to have the beneficiaries of SuperFLY post about fly on social media related sites like twitter, facebook, reddit ect once a week. This is a win win for everyone as it will attract more people to look at fly, that have never heard of it before and get the word out beyond bitcointalk. So then we would ask that you post a link of were you posted your social media post on this thread for verification. I think FLY is ready for the big wide world, and if everyone is ok with this , then we will tweak the rule that the beneficiaries of the SuperFLY rewards must post on a different facebook page or twitter page or reditt page or any social media page that is crypto related to get the word out. Please post your thoughts.

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
November 04, 2015, 10:51:30 PM
Yes , unfortunately most people in crypto are out to make quick money and run. Fly is about long term stable investing while minimizing the risk as much as possible. Truth be told, at this moment if your a true fly holder it shouldnt matter if its 200,000 sats or 600,000 sats because if your true to the fly cause, you wont be selling now. So thats why at this moment price is not of a concern , because true FLY holders know it will slowly build up with time and build a solid foundation and a strong following over the years.

Vegas

Yes, I am fortunate enough to have 100 FLY in my wallet thanks to a generous donation. I await the fork with great eagerness!
November 04, 2015, 10:44:57 PM
Yes , unfortunately most people in crypto are out to make quick money and run. Fly is about long term stable investing while minimizing the risk as much as possible. Truth be told, at this moment if your a true fly holder it shouldnt matter if its 200,000 sats or 600,000 sats because if your true to the fly cause, you wont be selling now. So thats why at this moment price is not of a concern , because true FLY holders know it will slowly build up with time and build a solid foundation and a strong following over the years.

Vegas
November 04, 2015, 10:14:52 PM
It was sold into. But it will rebuild over time. Superfly kicks in , in a few days and that requires 100 FLY so that will help boost buy orders.

Vegas

The short-sighted individuals no less. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 04, 2015, 09:23:07 PM
Ive confirmed that Yobit are on wallet V1.6, so hardfork here we come!!!

Vegas

November 04, 2015, 08:46:14 PM
Ive confirmed that Yobit are on wallet V1.6, so hardfork here we come!!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 04, 2015, 08:28:46 PM
I see. Either way, the buy walls in place seem to be doing their job Smiley

Correct - and every coin sold will be that much more difficult to get back.

What happened to the buy wall? I thought there was a 3 btc buy wall? Am I mistaken?

We see a cheap buying opportunity here. Enjoy it while it lasts.
November 04, 2015, 07:42:24 PM
It was sold into. But it will rebuild over time. Superfly kicks in , in a few days and that requires 100 FLY so that will help boost buy orders.

Vegas
November 04, 2015, 07:22:07 PM
I see. Either way, the buy walls in place seem to be doing their job Smiley

Correct - and every coin sold will be that much more difficult to get back.

What happened to the buy wall? I thought there was a 3 btc buy wall? Am I mistaken?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
November 04, 2015, 04:36:36 PM
any new pump coming?

There was never a pump..its everything market buy...read the OP .-)
November 04, 2015, 02:41:47 PM
any new pump coming?

No the price will correct itself and eventually get back over 500,000 sats. It will be a slow steady climb. Now is the time to buy at very low prices.

Vegas
Activity: 264
TEMCO
November 04, 2015, 12:45:29 PM
any new pump coming?
Pages:
Jump to: