Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD FLY THREAD - page 80. (Read 163654 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 03, 2015, 03:11:43 PM
Guys we have a new 64-bit wallet v1.61. This fixes the wallet crashing on startup, and also adds much nicer looking sidebar buttons. It is hosted on my site www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-qt-v1.6.1-Win64.zip

Vegas

Like the price, I'm on a downer  Sad
The new wallet doesn't fix my problem either - both wallet.dat backups (10 days between them) just crash every version since.
You can see my address - FNUejQiTyuGpg21ibHjNaDf2soWvAVJQXY - hasn't generated any stake since the 23rd October, the same time I reported the problem in the thread,  and it has a balance of 256.626446 FLY with ZERO outbound transactions. I support FLY but can't even do the name claim as I can't access the wallet

Am I the only one struggling to open 1.4 backups in more recent versions?

Vegas and Presstab have been supportive (as always  Smiley) so it looks like I will have to take Presstab up on his kind offer to send him my wallet and see if he can get it open.

Yes, your best bet is Presstab. Send him  your debug log as well as your wallet.dat . I will also gladly try for you too. Just need your wallet.dat . You can email it to [email protected]. I will need your password to do a dumpprivkey on it. I can also use teamviewer if your not comfortible with giving me your password. Just email me.

vegas
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 02:58:31 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up. I got in contact with the people (person?) from the app blockfolio after realizing that flycoin wasn't an option on their list of coins.

Needless to say fly was successfully implemented into their application and you can now track your portfolio, fly included.

Great coin, great community and great app. I figured you all deserved to know  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2015, 02:57:35 PM
Guys we have a new 64-bit wallet v1.61. This fixes the wallet crashing on startup, and also adds much nicer looking sidebar buttons. It is hosted on my site www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-qt-v1.6.1-Win64.zip

Vegas

Like the price, I'm on a downer  Sad
The new wallet doesn't fix my problem either - both wallet.dat backups (10 days between them) just crash every version since.
You can see my address - FNUejQiTyuGpg21ibHjNaDf2soWvAVJQXY - hasn't generated any stake since the 23rd October, the same time I reported the problem in the thread,  and it has a balance of 256.626446 FLY with ZERO outbound transactions. I support FLY but can't even do the name claim as I can't access the wallet

Vegas and Presstab have been supportive (as always  Smiley) so it looks like I will have to take Presstab up on his kind offer to send him my wallet and see if he can get it open.

All i can say is I am new to Fly and have downloaded and installed version 1.5, 1.6, and 1.6.1 with no issues at all.  Now I run Windows 8.1 - not sure if that matters - i doubt it.  But wanted to disclose all.  Everything is running 100% smoothly.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 02:33:00 PM

Vegas

Like the price, I'm on a downer  Sad
You can see my address - FNUejQiTyuGpg21ibHjNaDf2soWvAVJQXY - hasn't generated any stake since the 23rd October, the same time I reported the problem in the thread,  and it has a balance of 256.626446 FLY with ZERO outbound transactions. I support FLY but can't even do the name claim as I can't access the wallet

Vegas and Presstab have been supportive (as always  Smiley) so it looks like I will have to take Presstab up on his kind offer to send him my wallet and see if he can get it open.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
November 03, 2015, 12:39:55 PM

Vegas

Mac Wallet v1.6.1

Download
Virustotal

IMO, labels on sidebar buttons are hard to read. I'm sure they can be improved  Wink
November 03, 2015, 10:10:27 AM
Top 19 have done a name claim on the richlist. A first in crypto!!!!

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php

Vegas

November 03, 2015, 10:02:30 AM
Thank you. I just thought the wallet needed to match the quality of the coin. There will be even more enhanced Hi res graphics added in the near future.

Vegas
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
November 03, 2015, 05:08:31 AM
Like the new wallet, looks good.
November 02, 2015, 10:33:06 PM
Yes. Make sure you use the git from presstab
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
November 02, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

Vegas

I guess Linux users can do a git pull, and that will do it, right?
November 02, 2015, 05:37:04 PM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 02, 2015, 03:37:47 PM
Wow - Yobit vol. almost 9 BTC - that's great!
           If you had buys waiting to get your 100
           someone gave you a gift

Activity: 508
Merit: 501
November 02, 2015, 12:03:58 PM
Good day, quick question on v1.6. I downloaded and opened and AVG has a problem with it. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it is my AVG??

The problem is your AVG.

Virustotal shows detection ratio: 0/55

Or maybe you got your wallet not from OP.

Thank you, I should have figured as much. I will correct it tonight then. Thanks for info!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
November 02, 2015, 10:56:15 AM
Good day, quick question on v1.6. I downloaded and opened and AVG has a problem with it. Anyone else have this problem? Maybe it is my AVG??

The problem is your AVG.

Virustotal shows detection ratio: 0/55

Or maybe you got your wallet not from OP.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
November 02, 2015, 10:38:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1504
November 02, 2015, 09:12:18 AM
Honesty, integrity, and loyalty.  That is what this coin is all about.  You either have it or you don't.  You would either stab your own grandmother in the back to get something or you would never.  Those are the (2) types of people in this world.  No excuses whatsoever.  Which one are you?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
November 02, 2015, 02:45:40 AM
Superfly is about small holders getting chance to increase their holding and grow their crypto portfolio. All they need to do is to respect these rules and spread word about FLY. So don't forget, spread the word in order to qualify.

Yes... follow guidelines, fill your wallet with 100 FLY's to be part of Superfly rewards and with a great community.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
November 02, 2015, 02:19:24 AM
Superfly is about small holders getting chance to increase their holding and grow their crypto portfolio. All they need to do is to respect these rules and spread word about FLY. So don't forget, spread the word in order to qualify.
November 01, 2015, 11:14:08 PM
Guys Im starting to build the list of those who qualify for SuperFLY rewards. Remember you MUST have 100 FLY and a name claim and atleast one meaningful post here once a week or you will be removed without warning giving everyone else a bigger share. Also you must abide by the rules posted on the OP. Everything changes on November 7th. TX fees will be 10% and will all go to SuperFLY wallet which will then stake to those who remain qualified. So if your planning on getting 100 FLY now would be a good time as if you withdraw from yobit AFTER November 7th, youll eat 10% in fees.

Following members currently qualify:

Mrs_Dandy4200
Pokeytex
CrazyIvan
Tkari
GiMiner
Dexter
Dennis Levy
TimC
Cryptonit
bittamak
Presstab
Cooper
DonFreddy
Catotune
GoldTiger69
htk ( Needs verification of name on Bitcointalk.org)
Zeewolf
HORT
WhiteTrash

So 18 members (htk not included until name is verified). Guys I can already tell you where people will fail. They will forget to post once a week here.

If you fail to post then you will lose your rewards for 3 months You may also post an article to get the word out about fly on a popular crypto forum or blog, and post the link back here, if you cant come up with anything useful to post. Make sure the article has the link to the FLY ann.

I will activate superfly rewards right after the fork on Novemember 7th 17:00 GMT. There is nothing to sign up for. You will be listed automatically. Ive already funded it with 1000 FLY about a week ago.

Team has to vote on this , but if the wallet becomes too large we may consider burning some of the funds from time to time to keep inflation down and prices high.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
November 01, 2015, 06:27:24 PM
We will never have enough vol to stay on Bittrex , Cryptsy is too unstable right now, polo run by bots. Need suggestions.

Vegas

Bleutrade is not a high volume Exchange, but there is good activity on it.  Second suggestion would be Cryptopia, only the interrace is not a smooth others.

I agree with these 2 suggestions:
BlueTrade is a good exchange & works well. I have used it for trading ERC, Fuel and Steps.
   Volume depends upon the coin and the promotion of the coin on BCT thread.
Cryptopia does need more promotion and volume but could do well if promoted on thread.
    Some of the coins many do not know trade there are CAP, Hyper, HBN, GP. I believe as
    people become frustrated with other exchanges - volume will pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: