Pages:
Author

Topic: Old project - page 11. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
I like the idea with your own smartphones! It's very cool. Are the smartphone specs already known?
Have you seen the road map? It's too early for such information. I adhere to the version that smartphones will not own, but a third-party manufacturer. Huawei for example
It would be interesting to see it's own operating system that will protect it, and will not send information about the use of the device, calls and messages to anyone.
Activity: 350
May 10, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
I like the idea with your own smartphones! It's very cool. Are the smartphone specs already known?
Have you seen the road map? It's too early for such information. I adhere to the version that smartphones will not own, but a third-party manufacturer. Huawei for example
Activity: 364
May 10, 2018, 02:58:37 PM
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 02:28:46 PM
a project about the world of communication that based on blockchain technology. helps us in communicating long distance easily. the project also has a clear roadmap that certainly ensures the investors to join in the CALL project.
I'm afraid that the road map can guarantee something Smiley
However, the ideas are really amazing, and it make us love this project immediately
A well-designed road map as well as a strict adherence to the project creates some confidence and confidence in the development team.
Activity: 149
May 10, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
a project about the world of communication that based on blockchain technology. helps us in communicating long distance easily. the project also has a clear roadmap that certainly ensures the investors to join in the CALL project.
I'm afraid that the road map can guarantee something Smiley
However, the ideas are really amazing, and it make us love this project immediately
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 01:21:15 PM
Activity: 25
May 10, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
GOOD AND CREATIVE IDEA TO DECENTRALIZED THE PROGRAMMED FOR THE USER OF THE BOUNTY PROGRAMMED.
Activity: 254
May 10, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
It's still a long way from smartphones. Firstly application release. However, the idea is very interesting. Now very often our data is sent to third parties completely illegally
It's true, and even if smartphones dont have such functionality as the current ones, they will certainly find their customers as a second phone for secure communication and information exchange
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 11:25:04 AM
It's still a long way from smartphones. Firstly application release. However, the idea is very interesting. Now very often our data is sent to third parties completely illegally
Activity: 282
May 10, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
Do you plan to start developing your own smartphones? On what operating system will they be? If you do the maximum encryption - then you need your own operating system
Well, the road map doesn't mention the operating system, however, most likely it will be the core of the android. Or a full android. In principle, the operating system doesn't affect encryption, if the application has its own protection kernel
Own smartphones? Is this for paranoid? Why can not you just create a proprietary security protocol and a decentralized application?
Hey. It's the opposite cool - we will have a completely closed encrypted system. This is 100% safe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
As I see, modular design creates no scalabilities issues, leading way to multi-platform applications development . I hope, all will be good with Capital Technologies.
May 10, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Do you plan to start developing your own smartphones? On what operating system will they be? If you do the maximum encryption - then you need your own operating system
Well, the road map doesn't mention the operating system, however, most likely it will be the core of the android. Or a full android. In principle, the operating system doesn't affect encryption, if the application has its own protection kernel
Own smartphones? Is this for paranoid? Why can not you just create a proprietary security protocol and a decentralized application?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 07:20:38 PM
As developers sayd, MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is almost ready (60%); Android version is the first milestone following with IOS version. The server back-end is stable and ready to deploy on it.
Activity: 378
May 10, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
Activity: 265
May 10, 2018, 09:33:25 AM
Activity: 350
May 10, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
So, you are creating an application in which the data is transferred from user to user, not being stored on any server supporters?
Seems to be yes. Where can I see the demonstration of your platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 10, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
As developers sayd, MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is almost ready (60%); Android version is the first milestone following with IOS version. The server back-end is stable and ready to deploy on it.
that's a good news i hope, they will finish that as soon as possible without any trouble, i'm gonna watch this project starting today. Smiley
Yes, let's continue to follow the development of this project because I also think that the later this project could provide interesting surprises.
Activity: 324
May 10, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
So, you are creating an application in which the data is transferred from user to user, not being stored on any server supporters?
Activity: 289
May 10, 2018, 08:04:59 AM
It seems that your project is already quite popular among the mass media?
May 10, 2018, 06:54:54 AM
Tell me, please, where can I find the up-to-date information on ICO dates, hard-cap and soft-cap? I can’t find it in whitepaper  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: