Pages:
Author

Topic: Old project - page 8. (Read 150577 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
I understand correctly? Raised so far 371 725$? Bounty end in 17 days? Token sale has ended August 30th 2018? Thanks.

Hello MandexTer,
So far, we had raised $473,200, the bounty campaign will end in 16 days and the Token Sale (Private Sale -> Pre Sale -> Main Sale) will end on the 29th of September 2018.
they have raised more than 1000 eth already and is just the begining of the private sale. this is going to be a good ico
Activity: 504
Merit: 21
July 02, 2018, 12:52:09 AM
I understand correctly? Raised so far 371 725$? Bounty end in 17 days? Token sale has ended August 30th 2018? Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
 How many tokens will be emitted and how much of them will be sold (or should be sold) diring the ICO. how much of them are already sold? Thank you!
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 01, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

🚀Private Sale is live and it will last for 30 days!🚀

🔹Token Sale portal: https://tokensale.mycapitalco.in 🔹

Crowdsale Contract Address: 0x6992742729d11386f0efbf5fa5d195aa180b21b0

Capital (CALL) Token Details

Capital GAS (CALLG) Token Details
Has Capital Gas been listed on exchanges, bayibufo?
In your thread, only portal to buy the token via private sale, right?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
June 28, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
it's great that the project will relay the connection between the random node for the decentralization of voice calls and messages, which will make it more accessible to users
what do you think of it? Who else knows interesting facts about the project? I would be interested in learning something new
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
June 05, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
I would like to ask you if all the tokens are going to be emitted at once or gradually? What are the conditions of ICO? When can it happen and what are the chances of it? Thank you!

As developers said, the tokens will be emitted gradually according to with the sale procedure. The sale will finish when all tokens will be sold or if the sale term expires; one condition of these presented will advance the sale stage to the next one, till the last one gets liquidated or expired the sale term. Developers are positive that they will sell our tokens lot faster than the crowdsale will last.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
I would like to share with you an incredibly interesting fact that the revenues that are today generated from users of private voice
calling and messaging service will be replaced by revenues from digital advertising, thus allowing Capital Technologies & Research and its Coin holders to earn revenues of Capital (CALL) / CapitalGAS (CALLG) while eliminating costly monthly mobile phone bills.
Unlike centralized telecom carriers who charge monthly fee for private voice calling and messaging usage, international roaming and overage usage, Capital Technologies & Research will charge no monthly fees.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
June 16, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
The project touched upon such an important aspect of everyday life of people that it is difficult to overestimate it! We cannot do without telecommunication, calls and messaging; and the many advantages of telecom- munication include the ability to stay in touch with friends and family and to keep up with many aspects of business and commerce.
emphasis of the project is on creating a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem on the Blockchain. What this means is that there is a no central server, no middlemen and that the system works fully encrypted. In order to capture a variety of users, we have designed a scalable platform that is a simple, yet effective ecosystem over the Ethereum Blockchain, where users can engage using a decentralized private voice calling and messaging system.

Very true. Not only is communication important, but the big factor nowadays is privacy. We all know that the Governments are "above there own laws" when it comes to invading ones privacy.
Lots of people want to feel like no-body is watching in this increasingly connected world - and decentralized is the way to go.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
June 04, 2018, 10:52:35 PM
As I read in ANN, hardcup - 32,018,437 ... Why exactly 32,018,437? Why not just 32,000,000? This is very strange for me ... Thanks for any explain.

As developers answered,  marketcap of $32,018,437 is calculated from the total crowdsale capacity multiplied by the rates of each stage. Those numbers were selected to cover all costs (development, marketing and legal) and also to sustain price volatility lower on the first week of launch
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 10:15:01 PM
The project touched upon such an important aspect of everyday life of people that it is difficult to overestimate it! We cannot do without telecommunication, calls and messaging; and the many advantages of telecom- munication include the ability to stay in touch with friends and family and to keep up with many aspects of business and commerce.
emphasis of the project is on creating a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem on the Blockchain. What this means is that there is a no central server, no middlemen and that the system works fully encrypted. In order to capture a variety of users, we have designed a scalable platform that is a simple, yet effective ecosystem over the Ethereum Blockchain, where users can engage using a decentralized private voice calling and messaging system.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Hey, all! I am check in website on your project, It's really nice! Attentive approach, blameless plan, interesting activity!
copper member
Activity: 84
June 04, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

A new member had joined our team! Ionuț Moraru; he is a full stack developer with over 10 years of experience working with web and mobile technologies. He is active in the Blockchain market since before Ethereum’s inception and has over a year of experience working with Solidity and Blockchain related technologies.

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
Capital Technologies & Research will develop a decentralised private communication system where users can easily enjoy their private communications.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
June 14, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
IT is good that you make privacy and shielding your identity a priority. For me this is important.

This will be a good news for those who love decentralizing communications.

Exactly. We need more decentralization. As much as possible.

#JOIN

Telegram campaign
Telegram url: https://t.me/shyamnautiyal8

Twitter campaign
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/shyamnautiyal8

Facebook campaign
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/shyamnautiyal8

Wrong thread, you looking for the bounty thread.

Airdrop is LIVE! Get $10 worth of tokens by joining us!
5000+ people joined our Airdrop Campaign worth of $100,000. Hurry up! Seats are limited to 10,000 slots.
Use an ERC20 Ethereum compatible wallet:
- MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
- MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser add-on) Recommended
- Mist (Desktop)
- imToken (iPhone)
- imToken (Android)
- MyEtherWallet + Ledger
- MyEtherWallet + Trezor

I don't understand, how do I get the airdrop? DO I just enter my email where is says subscribe? Then follow what the email says? What requirements are there, many airdrops want fb and I don't use fb.
copper member
June 03, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
The Crowdsale hasn't started yet, we are in Angel Investing session for early investors. If anyone is willing to participate, they can reach our CEO via Telegram: @capital_adrian_marinescu or you can contact us via e-mail at [email protected] to receive the available offers.

Best regards,
Capital Technologies Team
Activity: 83
June 14, 2018, 01:29:15 AM
This will be a good news for those who love decentralizing communications.
Activity: 476
June 14, 2018, 01:21:48 AM
I am very impressed to see the features of capital chat when compared to telegram, signal, whatsapp and others. but I did not find any information about the token sale time, please let me know whether ICO is onggoing time or is it over?

I found information on the duration of the ICO: Date: 19/04/2018 - 19/07/2018 Duration: 91 days 35 days left
Maybe the information has already changed.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2018, 11:56:52 PM
I am very impressed to see the features of capital chat when compared to telegram, signal, whatsapp and others. but I did not find any information about the token sale time, please let me know whether ICO is onggoing time or is it over?
copper member
June 02, 2018, 09:16:36 AM
Martin Kuvandzhiev, Bitcoin Gold's Co-founder and Operations Leader had officially joined Capital Technologies and Research team! This is very important news.

We are very proud to announce Martin Kuvandzhiev, Bitcoin Gold's Co-founder and Operations Leader had officially joined our team!

copper member
June 02, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
To everyone who has requested, here's what makes Capital Chat a unique product.

Pages:
Jump to: