Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 15. (Read 76916 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So is this like Ebay, using your own coin?

It is like eBay but payment is with BTC, LTC, DOGE, or SHOP.  At the moment though escrow is not offered on SHOP. You can pretty much sell anything as long as it is LEGAL. Mining equippment, coins, books, ect. Our goal it to grow large enough that we have to un intigrate the marketplace and put it on its own site.

We offer escrow so nobody get screwed threw an outside payment processor. That way you don't havee to worry about BCTS running away with anyone's money. Of course there is no escrow for offered too, but unless you feel comfortable enough dealing with a member I wouldn't suggest it Smiley always going to be scammers out there.

So yes we do use our own coin and many of our members choose to use SHOP as the accepted currency at checkout, BUT we don't limit our site to just using SHOP. You can list auction in BTC, LTC, and DOGE!

This coin rocks Smiley

Wow, nice feature I will try to sell soon.

I hope you mean BUY Tongue

I mean I will sell in your forum market some goods.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

It is like eBay but payment is with BTC, LTC, DOGE, or SHOP.  At the moment though escrow is not offered on SHOP. You can pretty much sell anything as long as it is LEGAL. Mining equippment, coins, books, ect. Our goal it to grow large enough that we have to un intigrate the marketplace and put it on its own site.

We offer escrow so nobody get screwed threw an outside payment processor. That way you don't havee to worry about BCTS running away with anyone's money. Of course there is no escrow for offered too, but unless you feel comfortable enough dealing with a member I wouldn't suggest it Smiley always going to be scammers out there.

So yes we do use our own coin and many of our members choose to use SHOP as the accepted currency at checkout, BUT we don't limit our site to just using SHOP. You can list auction in BTC, LTC, and DOGE!

This coin rocks Smiley

I hope you mean BUY Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

This coin rocks Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

This coin rocks Smiley
legendary

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
waiting for update for signature promo

Just wait some more time and soon it will publish all details.
hope that's anyway to jr. member can join Smiley

Yes, Junior member will also join, we made plan for Junior member - Hero member, only newbie can't join.
where is link for signature plan?

It is on final stage and will be publish today.
yeye.. Smiley you guys is good.. and why so quite on shopcoin forum -_-

Sry been super busy with my day job Wink amoung other things
legendary
Activity: 1008

Yes, Junior member will also join, we made plan for Junior member - Hero member, only newbie can't join.

waiting for further update
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop

yeye.. Smiley you guys is good.. and why so quite on shopcoin forum -_-
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary

Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
any details on when signature campaign is starting? was it today?

I just online, now checking all details and will update soon. Crazywack please come to IRC.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
any details on when signature campaign is starting? was it today?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Yep especially with what we have planned!

I also believe Shopcoin worth is more then what it is now, so it's best time to buy before it will go up.
legendary
Yep especially with what we have planned!
Pages:
Jump to: