Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 13. (Read 76872 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am just floored by how little this coin gets for attention... we actually have some good communication on here why is trading so poor..
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Hypotheticaly 1 could buy "the fury" we have of sale on BCTS to start mining! Wink hypothetically of course
Not hypothetically, the auction ends soon!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hypotheticaly 1 could buy "the fury" we have of sale on BCTS to start mining! Wink hypothetically of course
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
hmm really don't have idea,, but if PoW is start i choose scrypt Smiley
but just read about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604716.0;all 

I will look into that
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
hmm really don't have idea,, but if PoW is start i choose scrypt Smiley
but just read about this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604716.0;all 
multipool resistance?
Hypothetically speaking..

If we were to go POW what would you like to see from us?

X11? x15? Scrypt?

We would want to keep the same max coin count but how many coins should we allow to be mined?

How would you want us to do the exchange from SHOP to SHOPX?

uhhohhh I think i just leaked my hypothetical name.

Smiley

PS: I believe this will create a BUZZ so it might be a good time to buy as many coins as you can and HOLD THEM!

Vote and show your face on social media!! Throw out a tweet... this coin is hurting for support besides that pretty sound

I am doing both, voting and sharing all details on twitter, but we need more supporter.

Thank you and good job! we need tons of active community members like yourself. Smiley

+1
legendary
Vote and show your face on social media!! Throw out a tweet... this coin is hurting for support besides that pretty sound

I am doing both, voting and sharing all details on twitter, but we need more supporter.

Thank you and good job! we need tons of active community members like yourself. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

legendary
I always forget about altcoins. So busy, thankfully we have a great community and an committed staff! Couldn't do it without all you guys!

Thank you
legendary
Guys, don't forget to vote for SHOP on Allcoin, we're #27 on their list. I'm voting almost every hour for us on there  Wink
It doesn't matter that it's not as big as Polo or Mintpal, every exchange counts.
Also, as far as I can remember you don't need to have a trade history to be able to vote, so any newly created account can vote  Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
poloniex is more better and huge volume than bter,
shop must be on poloniex first
we already on the voting list, but no paid giveaways are allowed.
You can help us with your vote, though!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Guys we are running signature campaign, join the signature campaign and earn free Shopcoins.

Here is Campaign thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-n-shop-signature-campaign-678739
Activity: 896
poloniex is more better and huge volume than bter,
shop must be on poloniex first
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Nice giveaway Uki, just focus on poloniex and Bter. first we need to list on Poloniex.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
legendary
Yea I'm kicking myself too... Wait till we have some announcements Wink interested to see what happens then!

Oh no look what you did now you got me all excited, I'm gonna have to buy a few more coins just to be safe  Cheesy
Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us  Grin Grin
legendary
Yea I'm kicking myself too... Wait till we have some announcements Wink interested to see what happens then!
Pages:
Jump to: