Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 21. (Read 76916 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
We're are a sleeper Wink picking up as much as I can too! Just think we were at 88k the other day that's 10x the price were at now. Even if we get back to 30k in the next few days that's 3-4x on your investment!

Yea I'm a bit surprised that so many people are selling  Huh
I guess it's the domino effect where a few people selling at around the same time causes the masses to panic sell because they think everyone is dumping Cheesy
I think a lot of the people who are selling right now got their coins either for free or very cheap. So this process is not all that bad because the coin is flushing out weak hands and those buying at a higher price will not want to sell for less. New floors are thus established, each higher than the last  Grin
It's a shame I don't have a lot of BTC to invest atm because now is the time to buy  Undecided

More for me to buy cheap Smiley

agreed, I also bought cheap shopcoin. Expecting to back above 50k soon again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We're are a sleeper Wink picking up as much as I can too! Just think we were at 88k the other day that's 10x the price were at now. Even if we get back to 30k in the next few days that's 3-4x on your investment!

I guess it's the domino effect where a few people selling at around the same time causes the masses to panic sell because they think everyone is dumping Cheesy
I think a lot of the people who are selling right now got their coins either for free or very cheap. So this process is not all that bad because the coin is flushing out weak hands and those buying at a higher price will not want to sell for less. New floors are thus established, each higher than the last  Grin
It's a shame I don't have a lot of BTC to invest atm because now is the time to buy  Undecided

More for me to buy cheap Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Ekkk buy supports really weak!
Good to see so many good listed items. And communities also growing.
And that is just the beginning!

Agree, It is just begining, there is so much we all waiting for more features and news.

I am just buying buying buying... wouldn't even consider selling around these prices thanks for whoever is tho Smiley
shop is not just a coin that is more than, me too just buying and buying,
soon to the moon

It's right by people very quite... one day someone will tweet about shopcoin and the rest will be history...

Keep working social media!
legendary
Activity: 1008

Agree, It is just begining, there is so much we all waiting for more features and news.

I am just buying buying buying... wouldn't even consider selling around these prices thanks for whoever is tho Smiley
shop is not just a coin that is more than, me too just buying and buying,
soon to the moon

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
legendary
NEW ITEM ADDED!!

Awesome stuff man!! If you keep adding cool items like that, people are gonna start noticing sooner or later  Cool
I've favorited and retweeted your last tweet about the miner  Wink
Keep it up guys, you're doing great!!
legendary
Getting a bunch of likes on our Facebook page! Thank you all! Please remember to vote for us on polo!
When I get home I will Make a post on FB!

I am on twitter not on facebook follow @needacoin
legendary
When I get home I will Make a post on FB!
NEW ITEM ADDED!!

Good to see more product. What is the value in USD.

Everything about this coin is awesome..

Lets show this off more in social media!! Let's get a response Smiley
Activity: 784
I believe its around $130 USD
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
NEW ITEM ADDED!!

Good to see more product. What is the value in USD.
legendary
w00t! Looking good
Activity: 784
NEW ITEM ADDED!!

Pages:
Jump to: