Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 23. (Read 76916 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Congrats deadley!
Deadleyd won the IPAD with a bid of 811 SHOP COINS

He doesn't live in the states so I am sending him BTC instead.  I will post the transaction # today.

Thanks guys, really appreciated.

Congrats deadley, you got it cheap deal.

Very cheap great idea... I missed this one but will not miss the next one!!  811shopcoins will be a nice payday soon!

we may start listing more than one item a week to be sold by the site I would just keep checking back
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
What would you guys think of a rock paper scissors game Smiley?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Congrats deadley!

He doesn't live in the states so I am sending him BTC instead.  I will post the transaction # today.

Very cheap great idea... I missed this one but will not miss the next one!!  811shopcoins will be a nice payday soon!
He will send out the SHOP payments this evening.. he said it was .07BTC we are working on a public stats page now.  If you want i can send you his ID so you can ask him a question directly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
How long to get payouts from multipool? Looks like there was BTC sent today. Also only .001 BTC profits from one day? With 4+ Mhash X11? comon....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Don't forget to vote for us on poloniex! Currently about 1/4 of the votes needed!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Congrats deadley!

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Congrats deadley!

legendary
http://www.ukbuybitcoins.com/learning-centre/good-resources/

We have been listed under forums on ukbuybitcoins.com! take a look! If your looking for a great informational site to share with your friends on the ins/out of bitcoin, look no further!
legendary
Congrats deadley!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Wow great action on the iPad! Thank you all for your participation!

So who won the Ipad auction and which price.
legendary
Looks like "mrpump" is leading the pack in the Auction Starter .25btc Giveaway! better catch up Tongue
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Predict world cup results and grab 200 SHOP!
Don't miss the deadline for the third round of predictions:
https://www.bitcointalknshop.com/forumz/showthread.php?300-Football-World-Cup-SHOP-coin-prediction-game-Matchday-3
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
how?
legendary
Wow great action on the iPad! Thank you all for your participation!
legendary
Less then 90 min on the iPad auction! Current bid 371 shopcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Getting some great volume over at bittrex! Looks like we will sustain the price between 35-50k!
looks like this was the first price hike should be several more in the following days.

Shopcoin had antoher big hike before, but its good sustaining with hike so it will easily manage more jump.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Getting some great volume over at bittrex! Looks like we will sustain the price between 35-50k!
looks like this was the first price hike should be several more in the following days.
Pages:
Jump to: