Pages:
Author

Topic: OLD SHOP THREAD. PLEASE USE NEW SHOPX THREAD. - page 48. (Read 76916 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The name or the file config is bctscoin.conf Huh

there are more nodes?? i cant syncronize.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This coin has great future. i like it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Good coin .good future ,  have sent PM to you ,dev ,thank you very much. siganature has added.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
All investors have confirmed receipt of their shop coins.

Coins held in escrow for IPO have been released. Thanks!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Bitcointalknshop coin sems to be a really good idea i will be forwarding this on to all i know in the crypto world as this is one coin that needs to be kept an eye on i can see big things happening for this coin and i wish it all the luck in the world.....  F2U5oyHaA1BguvHD8jtzfHJv5y3tMAAQwP

Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool

shop to the moon!!!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
90% chance of RAIN tonight in IRC

JOIN OUR IRC
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hye dev,

Please cheak your PM,i have write something
on my blog...

tq
we have 16 IPO shares left! and we need to raise some funds to get listed at bittrex.   Was told if we can raise 1btc it would expedite us being added.

Activity: 316
I'm too late.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
24hrs I lasted!
Activity: 686
AIRDROP CLOSED!

why so fast
i'm late  Sad
Activity: 690
AIRDROP coins  received..
thank you dev Smiley
AIRDROP CLOSED!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Airdropped coins received, thank you BCTS
Activity: 138
PMed and added to signature. Sorry if I'm late, and thank you!
our users can earn coins by posting, creating threads, and referring new users.

We will also award coins to the first 100 successful transactions using our market/escrow system that will launch on June 1st/
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
sent out most of the coins still 1 hour left.  Alot of users are not getting coins for not being able to follow instructions or applying under multiple accounts.
THanks

Thanx Dev just received my coins. One question do we receive coin everyday for one week ?. need little clearity. thanx.

you got them all Smiley one time deal.

You can earn coins daily at my site

Thanx for nice giving. what is the procedure to receive daily from your site ?. any task ?
sent out most of the coins still 1 hour left.  Alot of users are not getting coins for not being able to follow instructions or applying under multiple accounts.
THanks

Thanx Dev just received my coins. One question do we receive coin everyday for one week ?. need little clearity. thanx.

you got them all Smiley one time deal.

You can earn coins daily at my site
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
THanks

Pages:
Jump to: