Pages:
Author

Topic: Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016 - page 3. (Read 4829 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 18, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
I am pretty sure Brazil will win the Gold Medal by winning this match against Germany, as per comparison Brazil has more balanced combination for its playing squad into this event, Neymar is doing his job wonderful and encouraging his team with very good motivation to their destination.
Activity: 714
August 18, 2016, 10:44:06 AM
Finally Germany is going to face Brazil is the final match. I am going to pick different than most the people for winner of this final match. Germany is on what I place straight to win @2.42 ML because I do believe that it will give tough time to Brazil. Brazil is not going win at home this final against Germany.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 18, 2016, 07:35:56 AM
I will support Brazil because it has very good chance to win this final match, Germany is also playing wonderful into this event but in final match Brazil will beat it and will get Gold Medal on its home ground.
i do support for the host but do not be forget that Germany is a strong opponent and Brazil do not underestimate them and i know too most people will support Brazil in this final match however this is the right time to Brazil to win this tournament because they already failed in world cup and copa america

finally yes an ideal match to get the gold medal between germany and the host brazil , people will surely choose brazil to win as they play at home with so many advantages beside supported by a lot of local people.

but for me brazill will not win the gold medal , the match will ended draw and go for penalty shootout and germany won the gold medal in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2016, 07:35:29 AM
this soccer game is like the Mcgregor fight. What makes anyone think
anything different is going to happen this time?

I'll take Germany at a great number.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 18, 2016, 07:30:08 AM
iam never see history senior team in world cup 2014 brazil is home lost is semifinal from germany
in now Junior team under age 23 , brazil is play home in all big star under 23 age play include neymar
in germany not big star play, i thin brazil can win and gold medal

don't underestemate in germany
in olympic game germany never lost, portugal is lost in germany 4-0
containder strong in junior team nigeria lost in germany 2-0
i think balance 50-50, is chance win and gold medal

Yeah, i agree with you. Both teams have the same chance to win on this match and get gold medal. I think this match will ended with draw and continue to extra time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 18, 2016, 07:12:47 AM
Sweden W   -   Germany W   (Ger W)

Brazil W   -   Canada W   (Bra W)

My pick is Germany for the winner, and Brazil gets the bronze medal.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 18, 2016, 07:06:59 AM
I'm not a brazil supporter or Germany Supporter,  but I think Brazil will get the Gold Medal.

Neymar is really deserve to get it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
August 18, 2016, 05:47:35 AM
I will support Brazil because it has very good chance to win this final match, Germany is also playing wonderful into this event but in final match Brazil will beat it and will get Gold Medal on its home ground.
i do support for the host but do not be forget that Germany is a strong opponent and Brazil do not underestimate them and i know too most people will support Brazil in this final match however this is the right time to Brazil to win this tournament because they already failed in world cup and copa america
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2016, 05:16:49 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 18, 2016, 05:11:26 AM
iam never see history senior team in world cup 2014 brazil is home lost is semifinal from germany
in now Junior team under age 23 , brazil is play home in all big star under 23 age play include neymar

don't underestemate in germany
in olympic game germany never lost, portugal is lost in germany 4-0
containder strong in junior team nigeria lost in germany 2-0
i think balance 50-50, is chance win and gold medal
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 18, 2016, 04:43:11 AM
Perfect finals  Grin
And to make it the ultimate match would be that Germany defeats the host team to make it sensational! Grin Wink
actually Brazil have terrible memory against Germany and you must be still remember that Germany has destroy Brazilian dream on world cup 2014 because they has defeated with huge score 7-1 and this time both teams will met again but in the final match even though with different players and as the host Brazil must be careful with Germany

Germany likes Brazil's fiasco in 2014.   Cheesy  Germany will beat Brazil again imo. Tough game but they will win in the end.

I think Brazill have over confident. So 2014 may repeat this time also. My fav team in this match is Germany. the odds also better compare to Brazil. Let's see who will win.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 18, 2016, 04:12:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2016, 04:07:45 AM
Perfect finals  Grin
And to make it the ultimate match would be that Germany defeats the host team to make it sensational! Grin Wink
actually Brazil have terrible memory against Germany and you must be still remember that Germany has destroy Brazilian dream on world cup 2014 because they has defeated with huge score 7-1 and this time both teams will met again but in the final match even though with different players and as the host Brazil must be careful with Germany

Germany likes Brazil's fiasco in 2014.   Cheesy  Germany will beat Brazil again imo. Tough game but they will win in the end.

The Brazil must win this final at home to Germany to avenge that disastrous 7-1 of 2014. If she loses again against Germany, would be a tragedy for all Brazilian
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 18, 2016, 02:21:15 AM
Perfect finals  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 18, 2016, 02:05:16 AM
Perfect finals  Grin

Different players, different event, I do believe that this time Brazil can beat Germany. So I will bet for Brazil ML and over 2.5 goals. Brazil is on fire recently, seems that they have found their best strategy and performance.
legendary
Activity: 1652
August 18, 2016, 01:44:51 AM
Perfect finals  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2016, 01:13:56 AM
The final will be Brazil VS Germany, you know what will i bet tonight.    Cheesy

And congrats to Sweden, beat Brazil, nice job! 

Yeah, I won 1X2 bets on these 2 matches, cool profits!!!

And the final, I prefer draw or Germany.   Wink
Activity: 532
August 18, 2016, 12:27:21 AM
Perfect finals  Grin
Yup, this game will become exaggerated, Great won by Germany. I placed a bet for this match. And I won my bet, In the final game also I go with Germany. I want to see the home Team disappoint in finals. But both teams deserve to play Finals. Let's see who will receive Gold Medal.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 17, 2016, 06:43:28 PM
Perfect finals  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
August 17, 2016, 05:45:05 PM
Germany beat Nigeria 2-0, now the final is obvious: Brazil vs. Germany
Brazil has host advantage and Neymar is playing like a beast in this tournament. Germany has some talents too but none of them nowhere Neymar level. I'm expecting Brazil to win the gold medal in their own country. They deserved this so far, just one last 90 minutes left.

I think this is the final everybody was hoping for.
Regarding Neymar, yes he is a awesome player.But it needs a whole team to win a game and not just one player.
And never underestimate the Germans. It doesn't bother them that Brazil is playing at home.These guys are all pros and know how it is to play in front of up to 80k people.
Pages:
Jump to: