Pages:
Author

Topic: OMG! What has Satoshi created? He has opened Pandora's box - page 3. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
Bitcoin is too awesome..
First of all the concept of money itself is  mind-boggling..   Now we have true money that is backed by natural resources...

The more I think.of it, the more I realize how much we are living in the Matrix!

I've had the feeling of living in the matrix for a long time now, I keep trying to wake the people around me in vain.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Don't know if "Pandora's box" is the accurate metaphor, but I too have to admit that I'm totally fascinated by Bitcoin, Satoshi, the economic implications and especially the times we're living right now.
I mean, we're onto something really new and possibly world-changing.

I feel like a pioneer exploring the new realms of the crypto age ... and that feels awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Well Bitcoin IS mind-boggling, but it's not backed by natural resources. It is actually more accurate to say that Bitcoin is a natural resource itself... or more accurately a man-made resource.

Like gold, Bitcoin is not backed by anything because it is useful for certain purposes.

Sometimes I worry that I will wake up and Bitcoin will all have been a dream. I'll try to explain it to my friends and family, who will dismiss the silly dream as absurd. Of course you can't have secure decentralized digital money! Psssh!!

But yet, it seems real, and we're living it right now.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin is too awesome..
First of all the concept of money itself is  mind-boggling..   Now we have true money that is backed by natural resources...

The more I think.of it, the more I realize how much we are living in the Matrix!

Pages:
Jump to: