Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 16. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Round 9
Airdrop form is open [1st June - 7th June] ??
Is there any rule for round 9?
thank

There won't be any airdrop more for CMOS, only Airdrop for the NEBL token.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Nice move, everyone. But no airdrop announcement or detailed plans for distribution in the new home.
I still hope everything will be alright with CMOS.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
I think we will see Cosmo coin at moon in next 2 years!

If BTC starts to attract attention again. I think Cosmo coin would soar too. Let's just hope that no more blood bath happens though.

Round 9
thank

I don't think there's going to be another airdrop but I might be mistaken Smiley

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Round 9
thank
Activity: 117
wow good luck for the new Ann guys, the developer is so creative and keep building the coin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The project is very promissing. Nebuli token will be the game changer.
Activity: 350
Maybe the invertor will be interested in this project, see what is on offer and also the benefits to be gained.
Merit: 16
just sent a private pm for the airdrop hope i will get some, website look nice hope it will be great development too one day! thanks again
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Why did you create a new ANN thread ? What happened to the last one ? Did it got deleted from the bitcointalk forum or something ?

I guess this was to emphasize the grand step (actually more of a grand twist Smiley) in the development of the coin. This seems reasonable to me - it would be a shame to let this get lost in the already a bit lengthy ANN thread of the initial version of the coin.
Activity: 69
New ANN new WPaper makes sense though. Plus there is no more airdrop stages but translation should happen again like in the first part of the project.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
This new ANN looks a lot more professional and appealing than the last one though. Kudos to the team.

Why did you create a new ANN thread ? What happened to the last one ? Did it got deleted from the bitcointalk forum or something ?

I can't access it. I don't know what happened but this new ANN looks a lot cooler.
Activity: 57
I think we will see Cosmo coin at moon in next 2 years!
Activity: 36
i am very happy, because the project isnt dead and now got a new aim! Lets hope, to be part of something bigger Smiley
Activity: 101
good to see the project still chugging along nicely. exciting things in store.

i noticed cmos is no longer on stocks.exchange any longer though? what happened there?

Lack of volume and they delisted. Not a huge loss as stocks is a crappy exchange. The vast majority of the volume was done on CryptoBridge anyways. It’s great to see the community start growing again.
I do not really follow the progress of this project and do not really understand what the problem is going on, but if it is still struggling and do not lead may be the beginning of the bus turning point

I am not sure about the "bus turning point", but many projects struggle price-wise these days, particularly the young projects are under pressure. If the dev-team and the quite active community continue the development, this project should be a successful one.

Totally agree ..
Already we are seeing big projects that are in the space for almost year now and with huge marketing campaigns and struggling in price
Even some starting delivering their products but also have problem in price ..
The market is bearish and we don't know how this will last ..
So we should care about what is status of project development rather than looking only on price ..
But I see that CMOS has good support on 200 sat which is great for young project in the space
Merit: 16
Seems like a good project and the community in Discord is picking up. This is the era for POS coins and when it comes with fair distribution, it makes it more interesting. I am sure a lot of community members would appreciate it. Would standby and see how this works and hopefully by the looks of it, its gonna be a successful one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 69
hi guys. as you probably noticed, McAfee announced that his team will no longer charge for recommending projects. I think it is a good time for some of the devs to contact him or his team and let them review the project.
Activity: 440
Merit: 1

i noticed cmos is no longer on stocks.exchange any longer though? what happened there?

Lack of volume and they delisted. Not a huge loss as stocks is a crappy exchange. The vast majority of the volume was done on CryptoBridge anyways. It’s great to see the community start growing again.
I do not really follow the progress of this project and do not really understand what the problem is going on, but if it is still struggling and do not lead may be the beginning of the bus turning point

I am not sure about the "bus turning point", but many projects struggle price-wise these days, particularly the young projects are under pressure. If the dev-team and the quite active community continue the development, this project should be a successful one.
Activity: 154
Great project, i will follow this. Good luck team
Activity: 644
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: