Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟OMIRON COIN - [SMART CONTRACTS] - [INTEROPERABILITY] - [DAPPS] - [MASTERNODES] - page 11. (Read 4019 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I really love this project. With great support from the support team I believe the project will be a great success If you can choose a good project to invest in, this is the right project
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
how can i add more nodes/connections to wallet ?
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
i cannot check discord in banned from our server wtf.
where is the new wallet relase Huh

Which Discord invite are you using - maybe it just expired?
Try this invite: https://discord.gg/3Z7TBnR

New wallet release containing the name change you mean? I guess it might get released with the introduction of the NBL token.
Activity: 98
What is the difference at profit if you have the same amount of coins in Masternode or if you stake?

As you can see that running a MN is just a form of staking, but more harder to set up the masternode. So that the profit from MN in fact is more than staking.
OK. But what is the difference: 10 %, 100 %,... Because for Masternode you need a server and it costs.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1176
i cannot check discord in banned from our server wtf.
where is the new wallet relase Huh
Activity: 16
great project a lot of news upcoming!!
Activity: 101
Hey fellows, my wallet isn't syncing, any configuration on file I needed to make it sync with the current blockchain? Thank.

Check on Discord Channel for support ..
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Investors will be very pleased with the COSMO project, as it will provide an ideal shelter for investors who will be able to receive passive income

Not any more, COSMO is preparing for rebranding to OMR. I am not for sure that more investors will be attractive to.

Why are they rebranding so early ? This project is still new and they want to rebrand already, this is really weird. Do you know why would they want to do that?

Rebranding is happening because there may be chances of having legal conflicts with Cosmos Network due to similar name. They have already filed patent in 2016 for the name "COSMOS".

Oh I remember this project, I think they raised 15 millions in just 4 minutes last year. But this project is Cosmo and not Cosmos so it's a different name, how can they force us to change ?

Hm.
I will just quote what the Dev's have stated " Even though the names are not identical, the single letter difference is still enough to create confusion among potential investors looking to purchase coins from either project."

I think its fair enough. Rebranding is essential and it can be seen as a new beginning.

Okay I can understand why they want to change it, I just hope the new name and logo will look better than the previous one.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
What is the difference at profit if you have the same amount of coins in Masternode or if you stake?

As you can see that running a MN is just a form of staking, but more harder to set up the masternode. So that the profit from MN in fact is more than staking.
project is just wonderful! and, most importantly, it is suitable for miners, since it doesn't require any equipment, and also receives mining parallel to the even block.

Just to make sure this is clear: Omiron is in the PoS/MN phase - the standard mining (PoW) is not available.

The only way to obtain some OMR is buying on CryptoBridge exchange, storing and staking them. You will have a amazing passive income.
Hey fellows, my wallet isn't syncing, any configuration on file I needed to make it sync with the current blockchain? Thank.
Activity: 98
project is just wonderful! and, most importantly, it is suitable for miners, since it doesn't require any equipment, and also receives mining parallel to the even block.

Just to make sure this is clear: Omiron is in the PoS/MN phase - the standard mining (PoW) is not available.
Activity: 266
Activity: 257
How about plans and current progresses to bring OMIRON coin (CMOS) to other exchanges?
CB has shown bad signals on their operations with waste too much of loading time.
I don't think it is good signal of good, reliable exchange anymore. Dev should release their ann soon.
Activity: 101
We should look forward to the future together with Cmos. Applying to the new exchange such as stocks.exchange should be considered I think. There are some advantages like more faster than CB, the coin just has to be usefull and easy to trade.

I am strongly against listing the CMOS at the stocks.exchange - from multiple sides I have heard that there are issues with this exchange driving some coins to the point of them requesting delisting from it. Another exchange, perhaps Cryptopia, Blockbid or some other, yes, but, please, we should stay away from stocks.exchange.
agree with you Cookie.Monsters , on my experience with stocks.exchange , i have seen many project get the coin value dumped over time on this exchange, i have never seen a coin increase value there , cosmos coin deserve a more valuate exchange with more volume.
Oh the price is just only be volatilized by supplys or demands, not the exchange trigger. Personally I am fine with Stocks.exchange. But I have used the coinexchange recently, so how about listing on Coinexchange?

For many reasons Dev. should work hard for adding more exchanges ..
Coinexchange would be perfect for this stage ..
But we have something good in this project that is NBL Token which an ERC20 and can be easily listed in DEX exchanges
iam running three masternodes with this coin and the setup is very easy and the masternodes are very stable!

Generally, the Omiron network and the wallet seem to be running very stable for months now, at least in my hands.
Activity: 16
iam running three masternodes with this coin and the setup is very easy and the masternodes are very stable!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.

Any good project should satisfy their clients to make good trust ratings and also to attract more and more investors. This project will actually be great in terms of popularity and also it will provide the best service to their clients.
Activity: 308
I am following this project for a time. It's a great project, definitely invest some.
Pages:
Jump to: