Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 32. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:40:47 PM
OmiseGo General Information
What is it? Where do I get it?
A short article about everything you have to know about OmiseGo
https://coinpioneer.net/coin-guide/omisego-description
Activity: 700
Merit: 134
November 28, 2017, 03:55:12 PM
I think this coin is a great potential. Says nice things about everyone.
It is a nice coin to invest (: I'm following for long time ago, I have not bought it yet.
Activity: 11
November 28, 2017, 03:43:10 PM
Vapor didn't modify the discussion board market as much as I figured I imagines alot of people selling sport rules for btc.But it wasn't much perhaps simply because vapor prices are currently pretty low so there's not much profit to make.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
I wished to buyOMG ysterdy, but had to indication-up fer an trade first...The price is pumping now.Any advice? Wait around a couple of days?ao

If you compare other coins around OMG (market cap) was not still even pumped, so still must be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 02:31:55 PM
You see, if the platform becomes a global operating system for payment applications in a way that Ethereum has become a global operating system for blockchain applications, then the cost of OMG will be much greater.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
November 28, 2017, 12:37:07 PM
i think OMG is DEAD

No way, OMG is alive, healthy, strong cryptocurrency. Even in this bitcoin hype, it holds strong positions between 7-8$, and has a great potential to rise at the very end of 2017, after Etherium, Monero and Dash will be finished in their pumping.

I agree, the day for OMG will definately come  Smiley No reason why we can't go x10 next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 01:28:01 AM
I think OMG has a huge potential. His team and support of Vitaliy Buterin is very serious. I think OMG has not shown even half of its potential.

This coin is manipulated...
You have been around long enough to know that they all are. Even the ones with large market caps are manipulated. This is always to be taken into consideration when buying for the long haul. It can be to your benefit as well. All manipulation is not negative
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 11:28:43 PM
I've been holing on to my OMG for deal life, but I see the price slipping, then coming back a bit, only to slip some more. They haven't updated their website since the ICO, the Plasma.io hasn't been updated since July - even though it stated that updates would be frequent and coming within weeks/days, and there are just nebulous posts on Twitter. I'd like to believe that good things are coming, but what I see right now looks more like dereliction/neglect. Does anyone have any links to articles/news showing what's happening behind the scenes?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:12:59 PM
Looking at the long term chart of this suggests that there hasn't been an unwarranted pump of the coin. The build up was steady as was the consolidation from sep-october. I wouldn't be surprised if this hits $10-13 before Christmas, even with upcoming potential sloshing from alts into BTC for forks. While I feel very late to the party I'm going to grab some cake and a beer and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 09:19:03 PM
I think OmiseGo has a huge potential, and there is no doubt that only a small movement will bring out this potential. I'm sure that the team of OmiseGo has already come out of very talented people.

This coin is shits...

So why are you here wasting our time?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
November 24, 2017, 09:03:46 PM
I think OmiseGo has a huge potential, and there is no doubt that only a small movement will bring out this potential. I'm sure that the team of OmiseGo has already come out of very talented people.

This coin is shits...
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
November 24, 2017, 06:31:25 PM
Activity: 392
November 24, 2017, 06:09:31 PM
Omisego is a sleeping giant right now. Last two months it showed no action but OMG is a huge investment if you can be patient enough.

While I have nothing against OMG, I heard people say this for past 3 months now. But it didn't went to 20 or 30 or 40 ...  Roll Eyes
November 24, 2017, 06:07:17 PM
Omisego is a sleeping giant right now. Last two months it showed no action but OMG is a huge investment if you can be patient enough.
November 24, 2017, 05:52:24 PM
I think OMG has a huge potential. His team and support of Vitaliy Buterin is very serious. I think OMG has not shown even half of its potential.

This coin is manipulated...

Not as bad as IOTA for example.. Very tight sell AND buy walls very near each other, raising the window bit by bit...

IOTA exists way longer and has achieved much more, with many partnerships..they aare in talks with big players in the car industry. They are also the only coin that's in billions of supply with a high price. Also IOTA has 100% circulation..that means that max supply is circulating among holders and traders!!

Nothing like overhyped crypto like OmiseGO Cool
Activity: 44
November 23, 2017, 04:23:35 PM
I have been interested in buying this currency but performance has not been to my expectation and now I am just sitting on the fence.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
November 23, 2017, 09:39:31 AM
I think 2018 will be a great year for us  Cheesy
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
November 23, 2017, 07:39:28 AM
I think it really is a great potential.
We can make some investments and forget about that investment, and after a few years we will become very big money winners. OmiseGo is great long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 07:26:30 AM
It's is good project and These are also many great/important people including in the project from crypto industry. OmiseGo is wallet base apps to transfer money.The team and developer is from Asia.
Activity: 448
November 23, 2017, 07:19:33 AM

Right thoughts! I also think that this is only the beginning later they will show their full potential
Pages:
Jump to: