Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 36. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 266
November 06, 2017, 08:05:34 AM
Hi guys! I do daily technical analysis (with scary accuracy) on YouTube. I would love to help you all in the community as you've helped me. Please see if this video can help you. I explain everything with such high detail that you're bound to learn something (as will I!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSwDKS_QJcE

Follow me on Twitter for some awesome play-by-play TA.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto

See my YouTube series for beginners: Starting $200, $1,600 in 16 Days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94-BD6GaRGM&list=PL5brTFluwn1nA2wNJ5is4PFwnhcmdF9t2

See my beginner guides that everyone should read:

https://steemit.com/trading/@philakonecrypto/50-cent-get-rich-or-die-trading-the-ultimate-beginners-guide
https://steemit.com/trading/@philakonecrypto/the-trader-life-the-difference-between-success-and-failure-a-harsh-reality

I'm not a financial adviser, nor am I giving you any tips on when to buy, sell, etc. I'm simply stating my opinions and what I personally look for.

The ultimate goal is to help the crypto community because I think there's a lack of these type of videos. I want to share everything I've learned because knowledge is only power if passed on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 05:18:52 AM
Great Chart Gallery of OmiseGo on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/omisego/chart_gallery

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:38:48 AM
Waiting for the bottom
OMG is in bottom now. What are you waiting for? 1$ ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 12:25:31 AM
when the stake is ready this coin will go to 30-50 usd. This is what  I think now.

why omg can go to 50$? what reason and when? 10 years? that time btc can go to 200,000$
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 06:21:08 PM
when the stake is ready this coin will go to 30-50 usd. This is what  I think now.
Activity: 57
November 05, 2017, 06:17:40 PM
Should I enter more now?

well, you'd either be dollar cost averaging down or increasing your loss.. depends on how bullish you are about the project
Activity: 17
November 05, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
Should I enter more now?
Activity: 58
November 05, 2017, 03:50:27 PM
Roadmap looks very promising. Already holding OmiseGO, however I'm definitely buying some more before the bitcoin crash.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 05, 2017, 03:17:28 PM
I also think that most alts have bottomed out already and should rally once bitcoin fork is
out of the way. Good prices to add to OMG and others currently.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 03:09:31 PM
Waiting for the bottom

Me too waiting for the bottom I have my bids for 5.75,5.5,5.25 and finally 5 USD with intent to time it as much as possible. Any one foresees OMG going lower that 5 USD. I personally think it will not reach 5 USD still bidding to tap the opportunity if it happens... Please advise on possible bottom in next 2 months with reasoning too.

It seems that most alts have already bottomed out (omiseGO at 80k satoshis). I only see it going below that in case of another 5%+ quick bitcoin pump, otherwise it should hold a little bit above 80k until the 2x fork.
Activity: 15
November 05, 2017, 03:07:43 PM
Waiting for the bottom

Me too waiting for the bottom I have my bids for 5.75,5.5,5.25 and finally 5 USD with intent to time it as much as possible. Any one foresees OMG going lower that 5 USD. I personally think it will not reach 5 USD still bidding to tap the opportunity if it happens... Please advise on possible bottom in next 2 months with reasoning too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:49:59 PM
OmiseGo has been fairly quiet recently, does anyone know when there is any new updates on the platform, and if there will be any other wallets besides MEW and Exodus, It would be really nice to finally have an original OmiseGo wallet. Could the Devs give us an idea of when this would happen?
November 05, 2017, 12:33:12 PM
Waiting for the bottom
Activity: 31
November 05, 2017, 12:31:24 PM
The price will be drop to 5$ again in the end of year. I think so  because it have increase so much in last 2 months

No way to go back 5$. The current price seem lowest price, buy it now!
Activity: 56
November 04, 2017, 07:12:59 PM
Definitely believe that OMG is a long-term hodl coin. I like it's team and it's concept. However, EVX might be worth looking to as well, given that it has the same concept as OMG.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 07:08:53 PM
this project seem to be very interesting the idea is new. but it certainly its price is not seem to be the real price for it but we dont know what the next days will bring.
November 04, 2017, 06:55:01 PM
do they have services ready?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
November 04, 2017, 06:41:41 PM
is the staking mechanism already active or is there a date when this is possible? if not, is there any investment platform out there outside of bitfinex's margin lending?
Activity: 39
November 04, 2017, 06:10:30 PM
What is happening to OMG coin the price is dropping deep

If you look at the road map that OMG put out, what's going on in 2018? If nothing happens for months, people will just get bored and just sell it. Reminds me of the lulls of Iconomi, TenX, Stratis, and Nav coin. All great ideas with great potential, but when things go stagnant and dry, people will just pull their investment and put it back into Bitcoin or other fast moving cryptocurrencies.

I like the coins I mentioned, but it's just the reality of the market when things go boring.

Question is where to invest Bitcoin ?
Or invest in alt coins and forget. Problem is if you invest today and after 6 months price is lower that what is today then also it is a problem.
Many people saying OMG is great and price is also great but as per you it seems it will go down further in 2018 when people will be bored.
What to do now then ?

You can hold on to it obviously and play the safe card as I believe it has a long and prosperous future. However, I've cut my losses and dumped it into Bitcoin as I still stand by a significant retracement for OMG, not that I want to sell it though. The only crypto that I am certain will increase in price is Bitcoin. Everything else, regardless of the team structure and experience is irrelevant.

If I were to do this all over again, I'd invest more heavily into Bitcoin and a bit here and there into alt coins. Alt coins should be only 40% or less in your portfolio. Once OMG retraces significant will I buy back and the roadmap is on schedule.

Remember, I love OMG, that was right up there on par with how much I invested in Bitcoin, but being a smart investor means knowing not to get too emotionally attached to a certain token. It's something I learned over time.

Now, if a lot of people shill other alt coins like Verge, 0x, Kyber etc, fine I'll buy maybe 15-25 coins/tokens and not think about it.
Activity: 39
November 04, 2017, 05:52:30 PM
The price will be drop to 5$ again in the end of year. I think so  because it have increase so much in last 2 months

This could be for all crypto also BTC, but I am bullish for OMG because end of the year will be present wallet.

Wallets don't mean anything still. SafeX got a wallet, Metal got a wallet too, then I saw a 40% drop in price rather than a increase in price is my experience so far when wallets get released. I expected a rise in price as I was holding the, but funny thing enough, they dropped at least 40% so don't get caught up in the fomo that a wallet release means the price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: