Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 39. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 12:35:57 AM
Omisego is one i am in very heavy on. and have bein grom early days.

This is a project i will stay in for a verylong time. There are alot of people in the crypto space expecti g things to go 100000x in a day..... people. relax. This is a project that will have huge gains. Invest in the project not just for gains.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
October 29, 2017, 12:31:16 AM
pplz are just crazy, they want OMG to go $7 to $70 within a week and to $700 within a month!!! lol
Activity: 196
October 29, 2017, 12:16:12 AM
This year is very powerful virtual currency, very optimistic, I hold
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
October 28, 2017, 10:40:32 PM
when you said guys "long term" what do you mean? (1 month? 2-3? )
Who has any predictions, very interesting.
Ah couple of month would be a long term for you? Are you serious? Do you really think to make a lot of money simply waiting a couple of months?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 05:01:08 PM
The roadmap looks nice. I will definately invest some in OMG and hold for 2018 atleast. The coin has a lot of potential and has already built many strong relationships and partnerships in the asian market. They also have Vitalik as an advisor which is a huge plus for the coin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 04:58:48 PM
Buy OMG now, dont look at it for a year, maybe 2. After that you will be surprised by the profit you made... Backed by Vitalik, and he doesn't want any of his backed projects to fail ;-)
Activity: 73
October 28, 2017, 04:53:47 PM
Forget about any altcoin rise before next hardfork in November will happens. After that expect altcoin small rise and most probably year end profit taking event which can result in big fall again.

Activity: 6
October 28, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

1,2 or 3 months is nothing. Long-term is an investment for years to come.
when do you think price will be back to 13 ? at your opinion. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 28, 2017, 03:50:58 PM
OmiseGo Roadmap Released
By Adrian Mathieu  Last updated Oct 28, 2017

http://ethereumworldnews.com/omisego-roadmap-released/

The roadmap highlights major events and stages in the implementation and development of the technological architecture and strategies for expansion. According to the Omise team their mission is to deliver a ‘public good’, a set of open source technologies designed to be used in a decentralized way. In order to facilitate financial transactions the development of the Wallet SDK, Decentralized exchange, and scalable Omise network will need to evolve as the project expands.....
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

1,2 or 3 months is nothing. Long-term is an investment for years to come.
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:42:08 PM
I have just notice this coin listed at bitfinex, but I cannot find its thread there on bitcointalk?
Project's website: https://omg.omise.co/

It's probably a coin that has the same outcome as it does now. You won't see a thread about it in 5 years.
October 28, 2017, 01:28:28 PM
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 12:53:31 PM
OmiseGo is a solid long-term investment, no doubt about that. I believe it could go as high as NEO if the development continues.
Activity: 126
October 28, 2017, 12:31:35 PM
OmiseGo looks like a very good project for a long term portfolio. But we still need the team to deliver a product, so far all we have is their roadmap and promises of partnerships. We'll see on 2018 how they develop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 12:28:17 PM
I'm plan to take some buck of OmiseGo for my bag for long term investment too.
As they have good support from many exchange, solid team and good roadmap.
Hope I can spot the bottom to jump in Smiley
October 28, 2017, 12:19:29 PM
If you take a look to MACD-metric, its very good time to buy OMG. Last months in was a time to drop. About a week ago there was a bottom point.
Activity: 70
October 28, 2017, 11:12:40 AM
Omise go is wallet base app to transfer money. The team is from Asia, the developer team is solid and Vitalik Buterin is the advisor in this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:35:21 AM
I have one question when the price will return to 14?
today we can see a roadmap of omis... but I understand one think that will be rise in the Q2 ? what do you think about it guys? or I m mistaken .
Don't worry about that, the real question is, do you have enough tokens?

Yes sir. We know the team is very solid. This is a great time to secure more tokens. It will rise again
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
October 28, 2017, 09:58:40 AM
Startup Token Tour TOKYO Recap

https://blocktrak.com/2017/10/27/startup-token-tour-tokyo-recap/

The first person I met at the event was Nhial Majok, CEO of Pesabase. Pesabase aims to bring low cost remittance, payments and banking for Africa. One of the first things that caught my attention was that they are teamed up with OmiseGo. If you have not heard of OmiseGo, please read this short article I wrote about it here. Given the fact that Vansa Chatikavanij, managing director of OmiseGo is on board is huge. Nhial is a former tech leader at IBM which gives him additional leverage as CEO. As far as Pesabase goes, it describes itself as a remittance, payment, and banking e-wallet solution that uses OmiseGO and Ethereum blockchain to provide financial simplification and inclusion in Africa. Some of the key benefits are that no bank account is needed, simple token based reserves across the platform, cheap customer payments for small to large businesses across Africa, instant settlement pickup and deposit cash at all agent locations, loyalty programs for consistent users.

Pesabase offers Three products: “Coinremit” remittance, which is a stable source of income for most Africans. “Bithela” Bitcoin exchange, which simply aims to be a major exchange for trading Cryptocurrencies in Africa. “Pesabase” the multi-currency ewallet. I liked the presentation about Pesabase and believe it has the ability to gain traction in African markets. Given that OmiseGO is aligned with their project is major........

Activity: 2
October 28, 2017, 06:58:43 AM
Omise and Credit Saison (A pretty major financial group affiliated to Mizuho Financial Group) are teaming up to allow parents to pay their child's prep school tuition fees using credit card. Currently, in the prep school industry, fees are paid either by cash or by bank transfer. Prep school is a big thing is Japan, as most Japanese students who are trying to get into good middle schools/high schools/universities attend them, and they are not cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: