Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 71. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 04:05:12 PM
@gal_v  I think you have to wait until the homepage is updated. I didn`t find an announcment here at bitcointalk. I´m also waiting.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 03:07:18 PM
Whe the airdrop will be?
How much you will get for 1 eth?
Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 07, 2017, 02:49:08 PM
I have omg in bittrex. Will i get too? İf not what should i do

Same here. Transfer them to MyEtherWallet ?
Activity: 32
August 07, 2017, 02:37:05 PM
Not looking forward to airdrop at all.  Watch prices plummet.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 07, 2017, 12:12:54 PM

If you have ETH in your wallet you should get some
I keep my Ether in Exodus while OmiseGo are stored in Bittrex (thinking about move them to MEW since I just got them), what should I do in order to get them?
Activity: 5
August 07, 2017, 11:33:56 AM

If you have ETH in your wallet you should get some
Activity: 17
August 07, 2017, 08:23:58 AM
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
August 07, 2017, 08:04:19 AM
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 06, 2017, 10:37:53 PM
I know I'm late but today I got some OMG  Roll Eyes
August 06, 2017, 07:48:58 PM

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world have been showing a lot of love for OmiseGo lately. This may have something to do with how the token is abbreviated to OMG, which is fun. OmiseGO is an interesting, albeit ambitious project that aims to bank the unbanked by using Ethereum-based financial technology. Now is as good a time as any to delve deeper into this project.

OmiseGO is not the only project seeking to bank the unbanked using cryptocurrency technology. A lot of startups have been doing the exact same thing, including some of the recent successful cryptocurrency ICO projects. There will be fierce competition in this particular industry, which is both good and bad at the same time. It puts a lot of pressure on all teams working toward this goal, yet very few if any of them may actually succeed. Whether or not OmiseGO will do so remains to be seen.

The project itself is set up in a rather interesting way. OmiseGO uses public Ethereum-based financial technology so it can be used in traditional digital wallets. The team aims to enable real-time P2P value exchanges and payment services. All of this will be done on a global scale, rather than through localized efforts. Furthermore, the project will focus on both fiat currencies and decentralized currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.

Bringing financial inclusion to the unbanked population is not easy. This is not due to a shortage of people, as there are nearly 2 billion unbanked individuals on the planet today. In most cases, that situation arose from existing problems such as individuals lacking access to birth certificates or an income. However, not everyone wishes to be included in the financial system either. A lot of people value the concept of living off the grid and not relying on global financial services.

There is also a fundamental problem in the traditional financial world. Not only are services somewhat subject to privileges for the middle class, there is also a severe lack of communication and coordination between service providers. According to the OmiseGO team, using a decentralized exchange on a public blockchain may alleviate a lot of those concerns. In their mind, anyone should be able to access any type of financial transaction in a decentralized and affordable manner. Its entire ecosystem will also remain hooked into the Ethereum mainnet.

In addition, there is also an OmiseGo white label wallet SDK to be taken advantage of. This project should allow for convenient integration of payment solutions on the network in the future. Digital wallets have slowly been gaining traction all over the world, and this project is looking to capitalize on that momentum. It will also create new opportunities for wallet service providers to focus on exchanging decentralized currencies and fiat money through its network.

The popularity of OmiseGo is currently on the rise. Although it is possible this is merely the result of someone artificially pumping the OMG price, the token sees a fair amount of trading volume. Right now, one OMG is valued at $3.03, which is quite a high value considering there are nearly 100 million tokens in circulation. There are over 140 million tokens in total. It is an intriguing project to keep an eye on, although one should never be fooled by initial success.

Activity: 17
August 06, 2017, 02:11:59 PM
omg is continuously declining for almost 2 days now.
İs there any chance someone know why?
I know btc price is rising. Omg risen so much and there's some correction.
But it's constantly declining for 2 damn days. This has never happened before in Omg history.
Activity: 506
August 06, 2017, 01:44:50 PM
Theres no buying activity at Yunbi... Prices are not moving up; in fact its moving down...

Yes coins go up and down but if the company makes good on expected performance then i tell you the moon would only be launch pad for OMG, everything now depends on how the company release products and improve capacity to meet market expectations!
August 06, 2017, 07:44:11 AM
Theres no buying activity at Yunbi... Prices are not moving up; in fact its moving down...

First post and a troll. Nice try 😂
Activity: 5
August 06, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 06, 2017, 05:49:01 AM
OMG market now open at Yunbi https://yunbi.com/markets/omgcny
Its better to compare price at Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OMG
FOMO could be deceptive!

That is really a good news for OMG holders and supporters since YUNBI is a large Chinese exchange platform. It is a pity that I missed the chance to buy more cheap OMG a week ago. 

It's great news!
It was expected though Wink
I missed that chance too  Lips sealed
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
August 06, 2017, 05:25:24 AM
OMG market now open at Yunbi https://yunbi.com/markets/omgcny
Its better to compare price at Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OMG
FOMO could be deceptive!

That is really a good news for OMG holders and supporters since YUNBI is a large Chinese exchange platform. It is a pity that I missed the chance to buy more cheap OMG a week ago. 
August 06, 2017, 02:45:35 AM
OMG now on Chinese exchange Yunbi, moon time 😎

https://yunbi.com/markets/omgcny
August 06, 2017, 01:35:56 AM
Better buy before the next wave starts, new target $5
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 07:40:20 PM
Now that Aug 1st is over, btc spiked, and the whole market is spiking with it like popcorn. Undervalued coins or coins with good foundations are getting rewarded as speculators are trying to guess what's next to x-fold (meanwhile the whole scene is getting pumped too).

I think we just hit a really big fast-forward button on everything crypto atm - we'll see how long it all lasts.
Activity: 322
August 05, 2017, 06:43:53 PM
How come the price of OMG is so high so far i remember this coin was only $.40 a week ago. When was this ico happened did i miss it.   Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: