Pages:
Author

Topic: OmiseGo - page 74. (Read 206859 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 02, 2017, 08:53:53 AM
What are important dates rest of year for OmiseGo? Have they release the dates for new product, announcements, etc?

Following this! Thanks.

I think later this month they'll be widely use in Thailand's McDonalds.
Any information about Omisego europe region?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 03:36:38 AM
What are important dates rest of year for OmiseGo? Have they release the dates for new product, announcements, etc?

Following this! Thanks.

I think later this month they'll be widely use in Thailand's McDonalds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 09:14:16 PM

Following this! Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 01, 2017, 03:15:14 PM
In my opinion, the team of this project is good at making advertisment and promoting the market. So I think the price is a good sign to prove that.

So true. Even it is undervalue now for sure sooner it will increase as this coin has a lot of potential in exchanges. It is more likely waves, same characteristics but have a great platform and the team is always up to something new.

I think OmiseGO big potential. But I think it early to say it's undervalued because it needs mass adoption.
Activity: 154
August 01, 2017, 03:55:17 AM
In my opinion, the team of this project is good at making advertisment and promoting the market. So I think the price is a good sign to prove that.

So true. Even it is undervalue now for sure sooner it will increase as this coin has a lot of potential in exchanges. It is more likely waves, same characteristics but have a great platform and the team is always up to something new.
Activity: 5
August 01, 2017, 12:09:04 AM
Fake news - price skyrocket, then down

Personally I don't think this is fake news.. If you look at whos behind it, its a CEO of a Large company in Asia, I really dont think it will be fake. If it was, the whole company would fail, due to being non trustworthy.. why would they self destruct? So the signs point to yes the Mcdonalds partnership will happen, just a matter of when. Based on my own thinking, I think I will be within the next few days since the whole bitcoin drama is going on right now.
Activity: 4
July 31, 2017, 11:51:57 AM
Fake news - price skyrocket, then down
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 31, 2017, 11:02:54 AM
Any news of them partnering with McDonalds Thailand? I've been reading their twitter almost everyday, but no news on the development only some different phrases from the founder not actually related to the business... Hope the story of Digibyte won't repeat...
What happened with Digibyte?
Activity: 4
July 30, 2017, 05:58:32 PM
Any news of them partnering with McDonalds Thailand? I've been reading their twitter almost everyday, but no news on the development only some different phrases from the founder not actually related to the business... Hope the story of Digibyte won't repeat...
Activity: 182
July 30, 2017, 01:42:49 PM

I think that advertising consist of their product, team, advisors, investors.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 10:09:39 AM
Activity: 966
July 30, 2017, 09:42:47 AM
I think you are right about Mcd news being priced in.

From the data I got.  Think this coin is a good investment. Won't be surprised it will reach 1 billion this year. As long there is lots of great news and announcement.

Can't say anything about the valuation of OMG but my hopes are high for it.
Activity: 420
July 30, 2017, 06:57:40 AM
I think you are right about Mcd news being priced in.

From the data I got.  Think this coin is a good investment. Won't be surprised it will reach 1 billion this year. As long there is lots of great news and announcement.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
July 30, 2017, 05:10:36 AM
Guys how it looks. Does the course increase after 1 August?
I'm not sure if I should buy today or tomorrow .I know it's risky! What are you doing ? Are you still buying?
no one really knows, if i know, i wll put all i have to buy, then i will be millionaire, obviously, its not possible, so do your own judgement and move on

I got some after the ICO and will be holding for a long while Wink
Activity: 495
July 30, 2017, 12:07:17 AM
I am trying to find out information about Omisego PoS, and if there is going to be a minimum amount of coins needed to stake, and what the reward will be? I cant find it in the white paper
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
July 29, 2017, 11:00:09 PM
I'm not sure if I should buy today or tomorrow .I know it's risky! What are you doing ? Are you still buying?

OmiseGo comes across to me as more of a traditional stock or investment. What I mean is they had little publicity in the crypto world, but already are somewhat established in the traditional markets with a working product, agreements with payment processors and vendors, etc. This is how traditional company funding was typically acquired in the past, you had a prototype of sorts working and just needed funding to grow big.

This is the opposite approach of most current ICOs in that a lot of these have no working product and little more than a copy/paste whitepaper with a few things changed, a website with some name dropping (sometimes the people aren't even aware they are listed), and an army of paid hype promoters posting all over the place how great xyz ICO is going to be.

So while there has been some recent low-level hype of OMG as people are becoming aware of it, to me OmiseGo is the understated ICO that actually has a lot of real potential going forward.

So now for your question, you ask if it is going up after August 1st. Well no ones knows for sure, but this type of question seems to me to be a concern more for someone who simply wants to make a quick buck. If that is the case, you may be better off with one of the ICO's of the week and cash out as soon as they hit an exchange.

If you want a long term investment in a company that may actual grow and have a future, than I think OmiseGo will make a good investment. While it probably will not shoot up overnight, I think it has more the potential of a slow and steady growth over several months and years.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 09:33:49 PM
no one really knows, if i know, i wll put all i have to buy, then i will be millionaire, obviously, its not possible, so do your own judgement and move on
Activity: 27
July 29, 2017, 09:09:52 PM
guys, do you know how to mine this coin?
Activity: 182
July 29, 2017, 07:27:57 AM
I got into this at 300, just before it shot up. Been sideways 470 - 570 for 3 or 4 days now though. Tempted to cash out but also think this could really blow up...!
Probably best if I keep it and just stick more fiat into something else. Huge volume in such a short timeframe.

I also bought around those prices. Didn't seel at the top, waiting Cheesy
Activity: 966
July 29, 2017, 04:30:09 AM

Nope, just HODLing Grin
Pages:
Jump to: